Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > BASEBALL BOX BREAKS

BASEBALL BOX BREAKS Post your Baseball Box & Case Breaks Here !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2012, 07:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 17
Default Tons of Case Breaks

Today and tomorrow have been and will be like Christmas x1000. I've been holding onto some cases (23 total) and am sadly (not really) forced to open them due to an upcoming move this weekend and needing to cut down on space. So today I started busting the cases. What I'm looking forward to most is 4 cases of 09 Bowman Draft (at least 1 of which will be posted tonight). Enjoy and if you have any questions please pm me since it will just be easier. If I post pics it won't be until tomorrow when I can get to a friends house. All my stuff is basically packed up except for my laptop. Thanks for looking!

2012 Bowman 3 Jumbo Cases


Autos
Brandon Drury x2
Nick Morande (sold)
Jeimer Candelario x2 (sold)
Dean Green x2
Eric Arce
Jackie Bradley Jr
Bryan Brickhouse
Tyler Collins
Julio Rodriguez
Tommy Joseph
Greg Bird
Andrew Susac
Brandon Jacobs
Dillon Maples
Clay Holmes
Kes Carter
Matt Purke
Xander Bogaerts
Dillon Howard
Austin Hedges
Carlos Martinez (Sold)
Andrelton Simmons x2
Daniel Norris x2
Gerrit Cole
Drew Hutchinson x3
Dante Bichette Jr
Nick Delmonico
Matt Moore
Brad Peacock
Dellin Betances x2
Addison Reed
Yu Darvish

Ref Autos:
Josh Bell
Jacob Anderson
Tommy Joseph
Tyler Collins x2
Erc Arce
Danny Hultzen
Oscar Taveras
Joe Ross (Sold)
Daniel Norris
Dillon Howard
Austin Hedges
Drew Hutchinson
Rookie Davis
Brandon Drury
Andrelton Simmons
Dillon Maples
Matt Purke
Jesus Montero
Addison Reed
Brad Peacock

Blue Ref Autos:
Josh Bell
Oscar Taveras
Eric Arce
Joe Benson
Drew Hutchinson
Tyler Collins
Dante Bichette Jr

Gold Autos:
Danny Hultzen
Andrew Susac
Brandon Drury

Orange Auto:
Carlos Martinez (Sold)

Purple Auto:
Greg Bird

Red Ice:
Anthony Rendon

Aflac Auto:
Austin Hedges /240
Jose Fernandez /240

Lucky Auto Redemption #1

Best of the rest:

Anthony Rendon Blue Refractor
Oscar Taveras Blue Refractor
Gerritt Cole Refractor
Albert Pujols Bowman's Best DieCut Refractor
Billy Hamilton Bowman's Best Die Cut Refractor
Jose Bell Gold Refractor
Jose Vinicio Gold Refractor
Ian Gac Gold Refractor
Ariel Pena Gold Refractor
Nick Castellanos Gold Refractor
Joc Pederson Orange Refractor
Levi Michael Orange Refractor
Taylor Whitenton Orange Refractor

And a whole lotta other stuff. More will be added to this post and the thread as a whole when I'm done breaking other stuff.

Last edited by IMaidenfan; 08-17-2012 at 01:16 AM.
IMaidenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Bars and Bar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,345
Default

Good luck with the 4 cases of 09 Bowman Draft!

Also pm sent!
__________________
https://barsandbar.imgur.com/all/
http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p60/barsandbar/
"Luck is where opportunity meets preparation." - Denzel Washington
I collect Andre Johnson.
Bars and Bar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,190
Default

Wow, this should be fun to follow ... a fellow Maiden fan! Are you going to put up anything for sale or trade?
padsfan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 9,895
Default

Nice breaks so far I want the Taveras autos
mikecancelliere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by padsfan10 View Post
Wow, this should be fun to follow ... a fellow Maiden fan! Are you going to put up anything for sale or trade?
Up The Irons! And yes, everything is/will be for sale.
IMaidenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California, Oregon
Posts: 1,721
Default

Some nice pulls man! The Darvish ref. auto and the color. Seems like pretty solid break so far.
maxe0213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Bars and Bar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMaidenfan View Post
Up The Irons! And yes, everything is/will be for sale.
Let me know when you can get scans/pictures up of the Moore cards I agreed to purchase, thank you!
__________________
https://barsandbar.imgur.com/all/
http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p60/barsandbar/
"Luck is where opportunity meets preparation." - Denzel Washington
I collect Andre Johnson.
Bars and Bar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
SportCardBuffet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 9,263
Default

Are you streaming the break anywhere, if so I'd love to watch and here some Maiden @ the same time, one of my top 5 favorite bands!
__________________
Actively taking Consignments, PM for details!
SportCardBuffet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
mnvikingstwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Land of 11,842 lakes
Posts: 27,917
Default

Interested in any Twins that you get from the breaks.
__________________
102 plate autos so far: photobucket.com/plateautographs #BoLieve
Collect Ra'Shede Hageman, Trevor Plouffe, Kennys Vargas, Adam Brett Walker, Twins Printing Plates, Eric Decker
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Sushiyoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,560
Default

Sell those 09 BDPP! $$$$
Sushiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
armyatc22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the Army wants me to live
Posts: 18,517
Default

Make room by selling 2 of the cases and bust the other 2

Good luck on them hope you hit some nice Trout color and Billy Hamilton color too
__________________
1st ever BLOWOUTCARDS Assassin League Champion
Currently Collecting Dolphins, Nationals, Sara Underwood, and Alabama Football Players in Alabama Uniforms
Moving to Germany September 2014
armyatc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 6,916
Default

Very nice so far, Im interested in the Maples auto when you start selling stuff..

Good luck with the rest of it!
ajscards101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
screamingdc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,889
Default

interested in all your Austin Hedges and any blue refractor autos for my set. good luck with the 09 BDPP.
__________________
Huh?
screamingdc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 17
Default

First case of 09 BDP and honestly might be the last one I do. I got the 2 guys you'd want and the Trout was a X. Can't complain much and I would assume the rest would be terrible. Stopping for dinner and will be doing something else after. Thanks for all the comments everyone! I really appreciate it.
Autos:
Tim Wheeler
AJ Pollack Refractor
Jiovanni Mier
Jared Mitchell x2
Drew Storen Refractor
Tyler Matzek
Zack Wheeler Blue Refractor
Bobby Borchering
Randal Grichuk
Matt Hobgood x2
Steve Matz
Alex White Gold Refractor
Mike Trout XFractor (victorrrrrrrrryyyyyyy!!!)

Other fun stuff:

Billy Hamilton Blue Refractor (Victorrrrrrrryyyyy!!! Pt. 2)
Billy Hamilton Blue Base
Yu Darvish WBC Xfractor
Brian Dozier Gold Refractor
Trevor Bell Gold Refractor
Trevor Cahill Blue Refractor
Josh Reddick XFractor
Chunhua Dong Blue Refractor (I just love the name)

Really nothing else that exciting. Refractors, XFractors, etc but of no one special.
IMaidenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California, Oregon
Posts: 1,721
Default

23 cases. Damn. I wish I could go ahead and bust just 1 case! haha. Hopefully soon I'll be able to bust my first one.
maxe0213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Bars and Bar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMaidenfan View Post
First case of 09 BDP and honestly might be the last one I do. I got the 2 guys you'd want and the Trout was a X. Can't complain much and I would assume the rest would be terrible. Stopping for dinner and will be doing something else after. Thanks for all the comments everyone! I really appreciate it.
Autos:
Tim Wheeler
AJ Pollack Refractor
Jiovanni Mier
Jared Mitchell x2
Drew Storen Refractor
Tyler Matzek
Zack Wheeler Blue Refractor
Bobby Borchering
Randal Grichuk
Matt Hobgood x2
Steve Matz
Alex White Gold Refractor
Mike Trout XFractor (victorrrrrrrrryyyyyyy!!!)

Other fun stuff:

Billy Hamilton Blue Refractor (Victorrrrrrrryyyyy!!! Pt. 2)
Billy Hamilton Blue Base
Yu Darvish WBC Xfractor
Brian Dozier Gold Refractor
Trevor Bell Gold Refractor
Trevor Cahill Blue Refractor
Josh Reddick XFractor
Chunhua Dong Blue Refractor (I just love the name)

Really nothing else that exciting. Refractors, XFractors, etc but of no one special.
Sell the other cases!
__________________
https://barsandbar.imgur.com/all/
http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p60/barsandbar/
"Luck is where opportunity meets preparation." - Denzel Washington
I collect Andre Johnson.
Bars and Bar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California, Oregon
Posts: 1,721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMaidenfan View Post
First case of 09 BDP and honestly might be the last one I do. I got the 2 guys you'd want and the Trout was a X. Can't complain much and I would assume the rest would be terrible. Stopping for dinner and will be doing something else after. Thanks for all the comments everyone! I really appreciate it.
Autos:
Tim Wheeler
AJ Pollack Refractor
Jiovanni Mier
Jared Mitchell x2
Drew Storen Refractor
Tyler Matzek
Zack Wheeler Blue Refractor
Bobby Borchering
Randal Grichuk
Matt Hobgood x2
Steve Matz
Alex White Gold Refractor
Mike Trout XFractor (victorrrrrrrrryyyyyyy!!!)

Other fun stuff:

Billy Hamilton Blue Refractor (Victorrrrrrrryyyyy!!! Pt. 2)
Billy Hamilton Blue Base
Yu Darvish WBC Xfractor
Brian Dozier Gold Refractor
Trevor Bell Gold Refractor
Trevor Cahill Blue Refractor
Josh Reddick XFractor
Chunhua Dong Blue Refractor (I just love the name)

Really nothing else that exciting. Refractors, XFractors, etc but of no one special.
Zack Wheeler and Trout were the nice ones. Nice trout tho.
maxe0213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxe0213 View Post
23 cases. Damn. I wish I could go ahead and bust just 1 case! haha. Hopefully soon I'll be able to bust my first one.
Some of them I bought at lower than normal prices off a friend who was trying to get rid of some inventory and a couple were bought for me by an ex. I was trying to sit on them until a snow day or something where I just had nothing else to do. But when I looked at my new place and looked at my storage I needed to break them down and I figured busting them would give me some fun and since I didn't have too much in them it's not really a killer loss if some are busts.
IMaidenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California, Oregon
Posts: 1,721
Default

Yeah sounds fun. I'll probably be looking at picking up 1 or 2 when I'm home over winter Break.
maxe0213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:14 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
RemyX266's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMaidenfan View Post
Some of them I bought at lower than normal prices off a friend who was trying to get rid of some inventory and a couple were bought for me by an ex. I was trying to sit on them until a snow day or something where I just had nothing else to do. But when I looked at my new place and looked at my storage I needed to break them down and I figured busting them would give me some fun and since I didn't have too much in them it's not really a killer loss if some are busts.


No offense intended, but how does opening free up space? I would think that keeping them in a box/case would save more space then any other way.


On a side note gotta like Eddie...
__________________
I mainly collect rookie cards from 1989 and prior or 2011 Bowman Sterling Gold cards I need.

http://s1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg570/RemyX266/
RemyX266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:18 PM   #21 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemyX266 View Post
No offense intended, but how does opening free up space? I would think that keeping them in a box/case would save more space then any other way.


On a side note gotta like Eddie...
I won't be keeping most of the cards. Almost all the base cards will be left behind. So, I'll end up likely taking 2 5000 count boxes instead of 23 huge boxes.
IMaidenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:26 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
RemyX266's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMaidenfan View Post
I won't be keeping most of the cards. Almost all the base cards will be left behind. So, I'll end up likely taking 2 5000 count boxes instead of 23 huge boxes.


Makes sense, but don't leave them behind, meaning just sitting there. Seriously make sure if nothing else a bunch of kids get them. If it be locals you know, a LCS that has connections, or even a hospital, whatever it is, make sure someone who appreciates them gets them.
__________________
I mainly collect rookie cards from 1989 and prior or 2011 Bowman Sterling Gold cards I need.

http://s1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg570/RemyX266/
RemyX266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #23 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemyX266 View Post
Makes sense, but don't leave them behind, meaning just sitting there. Seriously make sure if nothing else a bunch of kids get them. If it be locals you know, a LCS that has connections, or even a hospital, whatever it is, make sure someone who appreciates them gets them.
They'll likely be going to the LCS or to a friend who collects IP autographs.
IMaidenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:36 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Stephen Hill Island
Posts: 6,100
Default

Are you opening any 2011 BDPP? if so LMK about any Austin Meadows.
u_want_my_cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:38 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 9,895
Default

Breaks seems too good to be true haha let's see some legit pics
mikecancelliere is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.