Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > BASEBALL BOX BREAKS

BASEBALL BOX BREAKS Post your Baseball Box & Case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 12:37 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2007 Exquisite Baseball Case

See the Videos here and some other pics at my blog

Not for sale or trade. Yes that means they are not for sale or trade.
iamjoecollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

any of them F/s? or Trade?
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:33 AM   #3 (permalink)

what else did you get?
I have thousands of singles listed on Sportlots.com
bryun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:40 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryun View Post
what else did you get?

You can check out most of the rest on my blog
Old 09-03-2009, 09:58 AM   #5 (permalink)

Post what you got here...that's what the box/case break threads are for. Not to drive traffic to your blog.
signal_fifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:05 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by signal_fifty View Post
Post what you got here...that's what the box/case break threads are for. Not to drive traffic to your blog.
+1 I can't access your blog at work.

My bucket: s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/james8008/
jjj7880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:36 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Exactly. If you don't post it here, the mods should delete this thread ASAP.

Follow the rules.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:18 AM   #8 (permalink)

Hey, I'm not trying to drive traffic to my blog. I posted the case hits. A site
like blowout would kill my photobucket bandwidth. Me posting this here costs you whiners nothing. My blog isn't an advertising blog so I make no money off of it. I point people there so they can watch the video of they choose.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

just use the image code
gregsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:53 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjoecollector View Post
like blowout would kill my photobucket bandwidth. Me posting this here costs you whiners nothing. My blog isn't an advertising blog so I make no money off of it. I point people there so they can watch the video of they choose.
That's fine. But when someone asks you what else you hit, and you say "check out my blog", that's driving people to your blog. I didn't hear any whining either until you got called out...
signal_fifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #11 (permalink)

Why are you still on this? Seems we have the same lame people that only go around and tell people what they don't like about a post. The whining was two posts in a row patting themselves on the back for pointing out what they thought was wrong with my post. Even if I was trying to drive people to my blog it's not as bad as people that use this board to sell every card they pull. Or as "how did I do" or commen or exclaim "nasty sick mojo!" at every single color event worn 34th round pick they pull.

Quote:
That's fine. But when someone asks you what else you hit, and you say "check out my blog", that's driving people to your blog. I didn't hear any whining either until you got called out...
Old 09-04-2009, 09:24 AM   #12 (permalink)

Just post the other hits and let's move fwd. Rules are for everyone.
bul2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:37 PM   #13 (permalink)

I didn't violate any "rule". i don't have to post every card. I posted the case hits. If you don't like the thread, here is a thought, don't read it.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #14 (permalink)

i'll give you $300 for the Henn/Clippard.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:41 PM   #15 (permalink)

Sorry, its not for sale or trade. It was part of a group break.
Quote:
Originally Posted by go_steelers07 View Post
i'll give you $300 for the Henn/Clippard.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:31 PM   #16 (permalink)

Since you dont care about hits here is the link to the video. He never put pictures up on the blog so dont bother. And last time I checked google ads pay.

Case Break
YouTube - 2007 Exquisite Baseball Case

Case recap
YouTube - 2007 Exquisite Baseball Case recap 0001
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 03:16 AM   #17 (permalink)

I did put pictures up on the blog. There are 5 other pics besides the one that I posted in this thread. The one google ad on my blog, yup that's a money maker. Nice try Jerk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Since you dont care about hits here is the link to the video. He never put pictures up on the blog so dont bother. And last time I checked google ads pay.

Case Break
YouTube - 2007 Exquisite Baseball Case

Case recap
YouTube - 2007 Exquisite Baseball Case recap 0001
Old 09-05-2009, 11:36 AM   #18 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Luckily you still have time to redeem those two. A bunch of products from 2007, even some from 2008, are already expired!
oldgoldy97 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 12:00 PM   #19 (permalink)

Well I'm a lame person who never goes around telling anyone how to post. So now, please stop whoring your Youtube/Blog etc. You do it on every post, as a teaser, and its terribly pathetic/sad.

Stop spamming the boards with your whorish nonsense, its getting tedious.

Thanks
mcgahee21nfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 03:53 PM   #20 (permalink)

I was a bit relieved when I saw the dates on them. I busted a half case of 06-07 finest basketball two months after the redemptions expired. I couldn't find the date anywhere on the net. Luckily I didn't pay too much for them so it wasn't a big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
Luckily you still have time to redeem those two. A bunch of products from 2007, even some from 2008, are already expired!
Old 09-05-2009, 03:56 PM   #21 (permalink)

What the hell are you talking about punk? Just because I don't post every single hit and waste my photobucket bandwidth. I don't know why people feel like they have to be the hall monitor. Now that is pathetic and sad. I post the best hits I get. I'm not spamming the boards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgahee21nfl View Post
Well I'm a lame person who never goes around telling anyone how to post. So now, please stop whoring your Youtube/Blog etc. You do it on every post, as a teaser, and its terribly pathetic/sad.

Stop spamming the boards with your whorish nonsense, its getting tedious.

Thanks
Old 09-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
I did put pictures up on the blog. There are 5 other pics besides the one that I posted in this thread. The one google ad on my blog, yup that's a money maker. Nice try Jerk.
Quote:
Nice double talking and name calling, I can see you viewership for your blog going through the roof now. Who wouldn't want to read a blog from a spamming liar.

Also If you are going to say in your "blog" that no one here knows how to read, make sure the rest of your blog dont look like it was written by a 5 year old. It would help your case.

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 09-05-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:01 PM   #23 (permalink)

I make no money off my blog. Perhaps sarcasm is a little above you and you missed the sarcasm in my statement that you quoted. I have a very dedicated reader base and they seem to like my blog just fine. I'm not sure what give you the impression that my blog reads like it is written by a 5 year old. My spelling is mostly correct and unlike your writing, my grammar is just fine. By the way you should have said "doesn't or does not instead of "don't look"

I'm glad that some of you have the time to post on here and call me names. Jealous that I get to bust this stuff? I understand that some of the posters here bust way more than I. Other than that I have no idea where the hatred is coming from.

Maybe the mods can lock this thread? The venom being spewed here is ridiculous and adds nothing to the discussion of these cards.

Quote:
Nice double talking and name calling, I can see you viewership for your blog going through the roof now. Who wouldn't want to read a blog from a spamming liar.

Also If you are going to say in your "blog" that no one here knows how to read, make sure the rest of your blog dont look like it was written by a 5 year old. It would help your case.

Last edited by iamjoecollector; 09-05-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:00 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
I make no money off my blog. Perhaps sarcasm is a little above you and you missed the sarcasm in my statement that you quoted. I have a very dedicated reader base and they seem to like my blog just fine. I'm not sure what give you the impression that my blog reads like it is written by a 5 year old. My spelling is mostly correct and unlike your writing, my grammar is just fine. By the way you should have said "doesn't or does not instead of "don't look"

I'm glad that some of you have the time to post on here and call me names. Jealous that I get to bust this stuff? I understand that some of the posters here bust way more than I. Other than that I have no idea where the hatred is coming from.

Maybe the mods can lock this thread? The venom being spewed here is ridiculous and adds nothing to the discussion of these cards.
Yes it so over my head because sarcasm is easily detected through plain text... Why do you have a blog again?

So far you have spammed, called people names, made accusations lied and now you are talking about venom? How about you update the "pictures" that you never got to on your blog instead of calling people names on it? And you wonder why I say it looks written by a 5 year old, its messy and filled with stuff the benefits you, but we need to go to your blog to get the rest of the break.. Get over yourself.

And no one was discussing your cards cause you redirected people to your blog, what are we going to talk about? The 2 redemption's and a link? Or was the reason of this thread to get people to sign up for your next group breaks? I know I would feel totally comfortable being in one of your breaks. Did you detect that sarcasm?

And sorry to break it to you no one is jealous, if you pulled something than yeah maybe. Instead we get a sub par break on a badly designed blog and some guy with an attitude to boot. Yeah good times sending my payment right now.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:36 PM   #25 (permalink)

To Tondedef

Grow up.

That is all.

J

Quote:
Yes it so over my head because sarcasm is easily detected through plain text... Why do you have a blog again?

So far you have spammed, called people names, made accusations lied and now you are talking about venom? How about you update the "pictures" that you never got to on your blog instead of calling people names on it? And you wonder why I say it looks written by a 5 year old, its messy and filled with stuff the benefits you, but we need to go to your blog to get the rest of the break.. Get over yourself.

And no one was discussing your cards cause you redirected people to your blog, what are we going to talk about? The 2 redemption's and a link? Or was the reason of this thread to get people to sign up for your next group breaks? I know I would feel totally comfortable being in one of your breaks. Did you detect that sarcasm?

And sorry to break it to you no one is jealous, if you pulled something than yeah maybe. Instead we get a sub par break on a badly designed blog and some guy with an attitude to boot. Yeah good times sending my payment right now.