Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > BASEBALL BOX BREAKS

BASEBALL BOX BREAKS Post your Baseball Box & Case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2012, 03:26 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Black Bundy Real One Auto from a box of 2012 Topps Heritage Minors

Hi. Recently purchased 2 boxes of 2012 Topps Heritage Minors from Blowout a few weeks ago. Pulled something pretty awesome so I just had to sign up for the forums so I could share it and say thanks to Blowout for the awesome boxes! Pretty new so haven't figured much out on here yet so sorry I don't have a photo/scan. Anyways... From one of my boxes I pulled a Black Bordered Real One Auto of Dylan Bundy #'d 6/10, which was his jersey number for the minor league team he's pictured with! My other box netted me a PC card of a Real One Auto of Drew Vettleson so that was pretty sweet too! Thanks again for the awesome boxes!
Sbaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:38 AM   #2 (permalink)

Nice jobs with the two autos. Bundy will be back in the Minors again next year, but he should work his way back up to Baltimore pretty quickly. I need 3 base cards to finish the set. Let me know if you'd be willing to sell them to me.
Popejonash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:01 AM   #3 (permalink)

That Bundy sounds nice! Congrats on a great hit.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:41 AM   #4 (permalink)

Wow, great hit! I'm sure a Bundy collector somewhere will give you big $$ for it.
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #5 (permalink)

Depends which base cards they are. I typically try to put together two sets and with two boxes I about have two complete sets. The extra set I attempt to get signed as some of the players make their way through the Florida State League, however players that I will most likely never see I'd be more willing to part with possibly. I'm also not too familiar with this site yet so I'd probably hold off for the time being, I'm also more active on Beckett's forums at the moment.

Looking forward to seeing how he does, his stock seems to be rising and could possibly rise much further. Dunno what I'm gonna do with it yet. Not a big Orioles fan but I could see myself keeping it, its probably one of if not my best pulls. Obviously a big Rays fan, with the PC of Vettleson. I did over hear some Rays prospects that have faced him in the minors say he was "beatable" so I'm kinda skeptical of him but who knows. Basically one said his fastball had little movement and was hittable. We'll see I guess, been pretty dominant so far.
Sbaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

OK, just let me know. I know it's impossible to get two full sets from two boxes, so I'm assuming you are going to have to try and find six or seven loose cards as well if you do want to complete the 1-200 twice. Fortunately, all three guys that I need won't be passing through the FSL
Popejonash is offline   Reply With Quote