Blowout Cards Forums
MEM MADNESS

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > BASEBALL BOX BREAKS

BASEBALL BOX BREAKS Post your Baseball Box & Case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 07:35 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
What??? I just wanted to see it closer to see if it was worth making an offer to you for it.

Jesus Christ...you can forget that now....
I wasn't trying to be rude. I've just had people commenting all day about how I didnt pull that card and crap. Nothing against you man

Last edited by 14tahunts; 11-11-2012 at 07:40 PM.
14tahunts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:42 PM   #52 (permalink)

Nice hit man!
Old 11-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #53 (permalink)

only thing wrong with the card.
Attached Thumbnails
Repack big pull!!-mail-1.jpg  
Old 11-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #54 (permalink)

Very nice pull, congrats. Many many jealous people in this thread.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #55 (permalink)

so many freaking losers on this board. good god get a life lol
csmtampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckelly1983pa View Post
Wait so you're telling me you think it's some conspiracy that they are opening packs and putting bigger hits in them? I thought you were saying you got some packs that you thought were tampered with because you got nothing in them. So you think they would take the time to open a pack, see if there is anything in there, and if not put a decent card in there and seal it back up. That's arguably one of the stupidest things I've ever seen on here. Why wouldn't they just do that with the repacked boxes where you get 4 packs and a stack of 100 cards? It would make it easier for them. I am done arguing with you. I feel that debating with you is making me lose brain cells......and I can't afford to lose many more
Listen, assclown, reading comprehension is your friend.

I've gotten packs from these repacks that were obviously resealed that had nothing in them; I've also gotten packs from these repacks that were obviously resealed that had a decent hit in them.

Maybe a pack searcher taking out a bigger hit and replacing with a lesser hit, and then selling the packs to the marketing firm to be repacked, who knows?

But watch your f'n tone, you're not untouchable...even on the internet, tough guy.
westerngac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #57 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to Strasburg

Assclown...just surpassed taint as my favorite word...
Strasburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:56 PM   #58 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by westerngac View Post
Listen, assclown, reading comprehension is your friend.

I've gotten packs from these repacks that were obviously resealed that had nothing in them; I've also gotten packs from these repacks that were obviously resealed that had a decent hit in them.

Maybe a pack searcher taking out a bigger hit and replacing with a lesser hit, and then selling the packs to the marketing firm to be repacked, who knows?

But watch your f'n tone, you're not untouchable...even on the internet, tough guy.
Why did you call yourself a tough guy?
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:59 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Hey, I checked out your ecrater store, I'll take a can of mace, a motorcycle jacket and that cano bat relic card.
KingMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:26 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14tahunts View Post
Look I'm done trying to prove that I pulled it, you can ask the people I was around. I can promise I had never pulled that card. I opened the pack and thought I had pulled an orange prospect,I pulled back the pedro Alvarez in front of it and after 5 minutes it finally set in what I had.
I am glad you hit a great card but if it took you 5 minutes to realize what that was, you should seriously quit talking trash on here. You're clearly out of your league.

Also, you should take the best pic you can, list that thing on ebay, and take the $$ now. If you wait till next year, you'll lose money to the next big thing. Somebody will get hot and take the spotlight off Harper. He is the flavor of the year (along with Trout) but that is this year, 2012. You wait until next year and everybody will be spending their hard earned dollar on Profar, Taveras, Bogaerts, or maybe even some unknown that lights it up.
aaron41984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:37 PM   #61 (permalink)

Nice pull. I can't believe you can get so much crap for saying you pulled an amazing card.
azviking101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:43 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron41984 View Post
I am glad you hit a great card but if it took you 5 minutes to realize what that was, you should seriously quit talking trash on here. You're clearly out of your league.

Also, you should take the best pic you can, list that thing on ebay, and take the $$ now. If you wait till next year, you'll lose money to the next big thing. Somebody will get hot and take the spotlight off Harper. He is the flavor of the year (along with Trout) but that is this year, 2012. You wait until next year and everybody will be spending their hard earned dollar on Profar, Taveras, Bogaerts, or maybe even some unknown that lights it up.
He's not talking trash. He pulled a great card and everyone gave him crap.
Why isn't he allowed to just enjoy the card? He can't keep it if he wants? Why is everything about money to some of you? I collect as a hobby of mine, not to make huge profits.
I know your are right about the card losing value, but why do you care?

I know that I am never going to post here if I ever pull a great card. I don't have a scanner either. Does that make me pathetic too?
Old 11-11-2012, 10:44 PM   #63 (permalink)

C'mon Barney you might shoot off your toe

Quote:
To the OP, congratulations on a fantastic pull. That must have been an incredible feeling!
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:48 PM   #64 (permalink)

HAHA. Barney Fife ^^^

great show
Old 11-12-2012, 12:52 AM   #65 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

I hit a gold auto of rich poythress from 2011 Bowman draft out of one of these the other night.

I thought it was an amazing hit until I saw this thread. Thanks for ruining my break! Also, thanks for the laugh... added a few to the good ol' ignore list from this!
Old 11-12-2012, 04:13 PM   #66 (permalink)

Ok I seriously need to go buy a few of these things haha. Congrats on the awesome hit, you just made some major cash!
DaBaddestHic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #67 (permalink)

Nice hit on the card...I know I bought one of the $20 packs and I pulled a 2008 Heroes of the Game Tony Gwynn Relic...not numbered but hey it's still a hit.

Western...lighten up ...keep posting like you have been and you'll be the assclown. Doesn't take much for the majority to turn on you ...just a heads up

Let's go Orioles
DarkTiger29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:04 PM   #68 (permalink)
XL5

"6 factory sealed packs + 4 bonus packs"

What does that mean, are those 4 "bonus packs" just cards stuck in teambags or something?

I've never seen one of these before.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XL5 View Post

What does that mean, are those 4 "bonus packs" just cards stuck in teambags or something?

They are usually like wax from the 80s

Let's go Orioles
DarkTiger29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:17 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
I bought a 20 pack repack of baseball today. I was opening it and it was a horrible box. But I kept my bowman pack for last. I don't have a scan now, but the pull was nice. Bryce Harper orange auto numbered 14/15. I'll get a scan up soon!!
Congrats on the orange Harper auto. I had a friend pull a harper gold refractor auto from Target. He said out of all the big hits he has pulled that one was his favorite pull do to the fact you never expect anything from those boxes.
Hardtimes2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:25 PM   #71 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XL5 View Post

4 bonus packs are actual packs. Usually something cheap though like upper deck x, topps, topps opening day, etc. they are great for busting for fun, and it's a hell of a thrill when you pull something over $20, because you're not expecting much
ckelly1983pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
I dont know what I have to do to prove I got it. And I really don't think I need to prove anything to anyone. But I will list any card you want from thus break and all the packs that were in it. I honestly pulled this card. I have never had any talks with any company.

I beleive you. alot of pricks on here. not the first time, sure as hell won't be the last.

Last edited by kidlou; 11-12-2012 at 07:50 PM.
kidlou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:43 PM   #73 (permalink)

congrats to the op on the hit!! tha last time I bought one of those was to get a Griffey Jr. key chain. Not much luck for me out of retail.
Topps Low #'d black/hope/52' gold/ black heritage ref./etc. all sport nyquist,zibanejad,gustavsson,alex gordon, dean green, older autographics, gallinari, torrey smith, matt ryan, david wilson, tiger, ak, bubba, mcdowell
bogeyfreeround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:41 AM   #74 (permalink)

I hit a Brian Mcann generic grey jersey card from one of these a few months ago.
2 dollar card from a $10.00 multi-pack
Seems about the same Rate of Return as hobby... 20%
haha
CheathamHill on ToppsBunt app
WhacksPacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:00 PM   #75 (permalink)

I think all of the crap I've seen on this particular thread could have been prevented with a good scan of the card. Just sayin'.
atilla is offline   Reply With Quote