Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > BASEBALL BOX BREAKS

BASEBALL BOX BREAKS Post your Baseball Box & Case Breaks Here !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2013, 02:55 PM   #101 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,715
Default

I would keep the correa, post the olt .99 one day auction. i posted all my 2013 bowman at one day auction they are ending today and will get the crazy prices ....

anything you would be buying keep though. correa is a main prospect and a decent one in the set, which is why you buy cases and prospect ..... i would slab it and keep it

as for getting badgered take it like a man i have negatives on here as well because of REAL LIFE situations

- TO EVERYONE THOUGH
too many people are posting LIVE CASE BREAK ..... and then you go on to read how they are doing it later , something came up , etc. etc.

Just post when youre actually gonna break it.... its been hours since you RACED home from work to get to your case and you have gone through two boxes.

And youre right if you cant handle the badgering.... just dont post case breaks on here and enjoy the cards yourself



As an experienced ebay seller with almost 5000 feedback you should also be well aware of how to list and sell your cards and what to post and what not to..... just my opinion
ucsdmed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:05 PM   #102 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Posts: 5,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucsdmed13 View Post
I would keep the correa, post the olt .99 one day auction. i posted all my 2013 bowman at one day auction they are ending today and will get the crazy prices ....

anything you would be buying keep though. correa is a main prospect and a decent one in the set, which is why you buy cases and prospect ..... i would slab it and keep it

as for getting badgered take it like a man i have negatives on here as well because of REAL LIFE situations

- TO EVERYONE THOUGH
too many people are posting LIVE CASE BREAK ..... and then you go on to read how they are doing it later , something came up , etc. etc.

Just post when youre actually gonna break it.... its been hours since you RACED home from work to get to your case and you have gone through two boxes.

And youre right if you cant handle the badger
ing.... just dont post case breaks on here and enjoy the cards yourself



As an experienced ebay seller with almost 5000 feedback you should also be well aware of how to list and sell your cards and what to post and what not to..... just my opinion
So what....its a freakin hobby forum. If you're that worked up over when somebody posts their break, or how long it takes them, I think you need to step back and have a drink or something. Relax!

BTW, I love how you bust this guys balls over his feedback, when he has the same amount of NEGS as you do....
__________________
http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/divino_085/Cards/

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:05 PM   #103 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SW VA
Posts: 2,192
Default

next 2 boxes got some cool cards taking pics now.

got a matt maronde (I know not best player) blue auto /150
a matt olson auto base

and a really cool purple ice 10/10 Jordan Zimmerman
and a blue mini refractor jake marisnick
21taylor21-0911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:09 PM   #104 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SW VA
Posts: 2,192
Default

also gold a gold paper darvish and machado and jeter and refractors are very rare only 1 in 4 boxes so far
21taylor21-0911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:10 PM   #105 (permalink)
Member
 
calculusdork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 10,528
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21taylor21-0911 View Post
next 2 boxes got some cool cards taking pics now.

got a matt maronde (I know not best player) blue auto /150
a matt olson auto base

and a really cool purple ice 10/10 Jordan Zimmerman
and a blue mini refractor jake marisnick
Very cool!!! Two color autos so far, and a timely #/10!
__________________
================================================================
~~~~~~ Looking for ALEX WOOD - 2013 Bowman Chrome/Draft Color (#/50 or less) ~~~~~~
================================================================
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:12 PM   #106 (permalink)
Member
 
solt0131's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 5,728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21taylor21-0911 View Post
also gold a gold paper darvish and machado and jeter and refractors are very rare only 1 in 4 boxes so far
Still won't do anything for refractor value, that's the sad part.
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:12 PM   #107 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SW VA
Posts: 2,192
Default

trying to a get a few on the bay real quick then I will bust some more
21taylor21-0911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:13 PM   #108 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SW VA
Posts: 2,192
Default

yea its sad the refractors are super hard to get you get 4 mini refractors and box and everyone of mine so far have been top pack in the row
21taylor21-0911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #109 (permalink)
Member
 
Doublexthebeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 3,421
Default

Bluecloud02 just hit a Giolito 1/1 Printing Plate auto in his break.
Doublexthebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:25 PM   #110 (permalink)
Member
 
Ajax1723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Hatfield, PA
Posts: 12,856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21taylor21-0911 View Post
yea its sad the refractors are super hard to get you get 4 mini refractors and box and everyone of mine so far have been top pack in the row
Really, in the same place?

Has the auto been in the same place every time too?
__________________
Evan Longoria Supercollector!
1,004 different cards and counting!
ALWAYS Looking for Longoria cards I don't have!
Ajax1723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #111 (permalink)
Member
 
bigsmoot2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: MN
Posts: 5,060
Default

Wise move putting the Correa up, that will do very well.
__________________
FAN OF: CHICAGO CUBS & DENVER BRONCOS
bigsmoot2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #112 (permalink)
Member
 
ageofreason13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Alabama
Posts: 4,583
Default

I could not disagree more, the wise thing would have been to sell the Correa to me at a likely below market price
__________________
Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica...
Twitter: ageofreason13
My bucket is never current so don't bother
ageofreason13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:40 PM   #113 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SW VA
Posts: 2,192
Default

4th box base cj Edwards auto
buxton silver ice
blue refractor Jamie callaham
2 buxton chromes
2 harper throwback blue refractors
21taylor21-0911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:59 PM   #114 (permalink)
Member
 
Wolfie3300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: London, ON, Canada
Posts: 533
Send a message via Skype™ to Wolfie3300
Default

If you pull any Hechavarria, please let me know if they are available.
Wolfie3300 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:04 PM   #115 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,715
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
So what....its a freakin hobby forum. If you're that worked up over when somebody posts their break, or how long it takes them, I think you need to step back and have a drink or something. Relax!

BTW, I love how you bust this guys balls over his feedback, when he has the same amount of NEGS as you do....
when did i bust his balls ?
ucsdmed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:05 PM   #116 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SW VA
Posts: 2,192
Default

Im over whoever said stuff lets just move on
21taylor21-0911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #117 (permalink)
Member
 
Birdland4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 876
Default

Any Mark Montgomery's? PM if for sale please!
__________________
ORIOLES MAGIC
Collecting CURRENT or HOF Orioles or Lions memorabilia, patch cards, colors, autos and anything else cool.
Also collecting ROMLB sweet spot autos of random current and retired players.
Birdland4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #118 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Posts: 5,769
Default

here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucsdmed13 View Post
interested to see if there is a case .......
here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucsdmed13 View Post
i mean , he only lies 40% of the time those are better than vegas odds so ill be here for a while longer !
and here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucsdmed13 View Post
like i said before .... hes only lied about 40% of the time on here ........ yet he stops and makes lunch after LEAVING HIS JOB RIGHT WHEN THE CASE GOT THERE .

p.s. olt is terrible. yes i watched him last year in aa and i watched play like crap in the majors and like crap in aaa this year
__________________
http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/divino_085/Cards/

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #119 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,715
Default

nice job reading between the lines ......

"i would slab it and keep it

as for getting badgered take it like a man i have negatives on here as well because of REAL LIFE situations "
ucsdmed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:21 PM   #120 (permalink)
Member
 
GoA's's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21taylor21-0911 View Post
next 2 boxes got some cool cards taking pics now.


matt olson auto base
Cant wait to see the Olson!
__________________
Google+:
http://tinyurl.com/d5vl6rw
GoA's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:26 PM   #121 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,715
Default

WOW HIS CORREA UP TO 66 ALREADY NIIIIIIIIICE
good job posting the olt too very wise decision
ucsdmed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #122 (permalink)
Member
 
edclay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California
Posts: 2,038
Default

What's a guy got to do to get a scan of the odds on a pack
edclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:29 PM   #123 (permalink)
Member
 
calculusdork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 10,528
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucsdmed13 View Post
WOW HIS CORREA UP TO 66 ALREADY NIIIIIIIIICE
good job posting the olt too very wise decision
I can see his Correa hitting $100.
__________________
================================================================
~~~~~~ Looking for ALEX WOOD - 2013 Bowman Chrome/Draft Color (#/50 or less) ~~~~~~
================================================================
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #124 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SW VA
Posts: 2,192
Default

next 2 boxes olson ref auto
clayton Blackburn auto base
gold harper
usa haper
Ronald guzman black refractor /99
Jorge soler blue mini refracotr /250
21taylor21-0911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #125 (permalink)
Member
 
Doublexthebeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 3,421
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edclay View Post
What's a guy got to do to get a scan of the odds on a pack
You don't really want to know.......
Doublexthebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.