Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > BASEBALL BOX BREAKS

BASEBALL BOX BREAKS Post your Baseball Box & Case Breaks Here !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 11:29 PM   #676 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16,637
Default

All of the codes that i have entered from 2010 have said years 1952-2010 are available. I bought some codes that were emailed to me and this time it said 1952-2009, does that mean the codes were from last year? Please help, if someone can answer that question. Thanks.
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:23 AM   #677 (permalink)
Member
 
BuckeyeState's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
All of the codes that i have entered from 2010 have said years 1952-2010 are available. I bought some codes that were emailed to me and this time it said 1952-2009, does that mean the codes were from last year? Please help, if someone can answer that question. Thanks.
They changed the site to say 1952-2010 just for the Strasburg, so I'm guessing that those were most likely series 1 codes. That is my guess, but I could be wrong because I thought both series 1 and series 2 codes could unlock the Strasburg..
BuckeyeState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 12:55 PM   #678 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 18
Default

UPDATED LIST (AUG 29/10):

Russ Kemmerer 1955
Russ Kemmerer / Pitcher / Boston Red Sox
Card Number: 18

Jim Davis 1955
Jim Davis / Chicago Cubs
Card Number: 23

Bob Bruce 1960
Bob Bruce / Pitcher / Detroit Tigers
Card Number: 118

Ed Rakow 1961 (ROOKIE STAR)
Ed Rakow / Pitcher / Los Angeles Dodgers
Card Number: 147

Don Hoak 1963
Don Hoak / Third Base / Philadelphia Phillies
Card Number: 305

1964 Rookie Stars Card 1964
1964 Rookie Stars Card / / Chicago Cubs
Card Number: 192

Wally Post 1964
Wally Post / Outfield / Cleveland Indians
Card Number: 253

Gene Oliver 1965
Gene Oliver / First Base / Milwaukee Braves
Card Number: 106

Bob Miller 1965
Bob Miller / Pitcher / Los Angeles Dodgers
Card Number: 98

Dave Morehead 1966
Dave Morehead / Pitcher / Boston Red Sox
Card Number: 135

Rick Reichardt 1966
Rick Reichardt / Outfield / California Angels
Card Number: 321

Johnny Klippstein 1966
Johnny Klippstein / Pitcher / Minnesota Twins
Card Number: 493

1967 Rookie Stars Card 1967
1967 Rookie Stars Card / / New York Mets
Card Number: 287

Minnie Rojas 1969
Minnie Rojas / Pitcher / California Angels
Card Number: 502

John Bateman 1970
John Bateman / Catcher / Montreal Expos
Card Number: 417

Mike McCormick 1970
Mike McCormick / Catcher / San Francisco Giants
Card Number: 337

1970 Rookie Stars Card 1970
1970 Rookie Stars Card / / Houston Astros
Card Number: 492

Ross Grimsley 1973
Ross Grimsley / Pitcher / Cincinnati Reds
Card Number: 357

Toronto Blue Jays Checklist Card 1978
Toronto Blue Jays Checklist Card / / Toronto Blue Jays
Card Number: 626

Jesse Jefferson 1977
Jesse Jefferson / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays
Card Number: 326

Ben Oglivie 1980
Ben Oglivie / Outfield / Milwaukee Brewers
Card Number: 53

Willie Randolph 1982
Willie Randolph / Second Base / New York Yankees
Card Number: 570

Gary Carter 1982
Gary Carter / Catcher / Montreal Expos
Card Number: 344

Gary Carter 1982
Gary Carter / Catcher / Montreal Expos
Card Number: 730

Ken Caminiti 1994
Ken Caminiti / Third Base / Houston Astros
Card Number: 646

Sandy Alomar 1996
Sandy Alomar / Catcher / Cleveland Indians
Card Number: 294

Randy Johnson 1996
Randy Johnson / Pitcher / Seattle Mariners
Card Number: 224
xbaggypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:46 PM   #679 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 18
Default

UPDATED LIST (SEPT 14/10):

Russ Kemmerer 1955
Russ Kemmerer / Pitcher / Boston Red Sox
Card Number: 18

Grady Hatton 1956
Grady Hatton / Third Base / Boston Red Sox
Card Number: 26

Willard Schmidt 1956
Willard Schmidt / Pitcher / St. Louis Cardinals
Card Number: 323

Murry Dickson 1958
Murry Dickson / Pitcher / Kansas City Athletics
Card Number: 349

Vic Wertz 1960
Vic Wertz / First Base / Boston Red Sox
Card Number: 111

Don Hoak 1963
Don Hoak / Third Base / Philadelphia Phillies
Card Number: 305

Jacke Davis 1963
Jacke Davis / Outfield / Los Angeles Angels
Card Number: 117


1964 Rookie Stars Card 1964
1964 Rookie Stars Card / / Chicago White Sox
Card Number: 368

1964 Rookie Stars Card 1964
1964 Rookie Stars Card / / Chicago Cubs
Card Number: 192

1966 Rookie Stars Card 1966
1966 Rookie Stars Card / / Kansas City Athletics
Card Number: 107

1966 Rookie Stars Card 1966
1966 Rookie Stars Card / / Boston Red Sox
Card Number: 356

Johnny Klippstein 1966
Johnny Klippstein / Pitcher / Minnesota Twins
Card Number: 493

1967 Rookie Stars Card 1967
1967 Rookie Stars Card / / Cleveland Indians
Card Number: 253

Minnie Rojas 1969
Minnie Rojas / Pitcher / California Angels
Card Number: 502

Vada Pinson 1969
Vada Pinson / Outfield / St. Louis Cardinals
Card Number: 160

1970 Rookie Stars Card 1970
1970 Rookie Stars Card / / Houston Astros
Card Number: 492

Carlos May 1971
Carlos May / Outfield / Chicago White Sox
Card Number: 243

John Cumberland 1971
John Cumberland / Pitcher / San Francisco Giants
Card Number: 108

Ross Grimsley 1973
Ross Grimsley / Pitcher / Cincinnati Reds
Card Number: 357

Carlos May 1973
Carlos May / Outfield / Chicago White Sox
Card Number: 105

Eddie Leon 1974
Eddie Leon / Shortstop / Chicago White Sox
Card Number: 501

Jesse Jefferson 1977
Jesse Jefferson / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays
Card Number: 326

Toronto Blue Jays Checklist Card 1978
Toronto Blue Jays Checklist Card / / Toronto Blue Jays
Card Number: 626

Dale Murphy 1981
Dale Murphy / Outfield / Atlanta Braves
Card Number: 504

Dave Winfield 1982
Dave Winfield / Outfield / New York Yankees
Card Number: 553

Greg Luzinski 1982
Greg Luzinski / Outfield / Chicago White Sox
Card Number: 720

Pedro Martinez 1993
Pedro Martinez / Pitcher / Los Angeles Dodgers
Card Number: 557
xbaggypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:51 PM   #680 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 3,103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbaggypants View Post
UPDATED LIST (SEPT 14/10):

Russ Kemmerer 1955
Russ Kemmerer / Pitcher / Boston Red Sox
Card Number: 18

Grady Hatton 1956
Grady Hatton / Third Base / Boston Red Sox
Card Number: 26

Willard Schmidt 1956
Willard Schmidt / Pitcher / St. Louis Cardinals
Card Number: 323

Murry Dickson 1958
Murry Dickson / Pitcher / Kansas City Athletics
Card Number: 349

Vic Wertz 1960
Vic Wertz / First Base / Boston Red Sox
Card Number: 111

Don Hoak 1963
Don Hoak / Third Base / Philadelphia Phillies
Card Number: 305

Jacke Davis 1963
Jacke Davis / Outfield / Los Angeles Angels
Card Number: 117


1964 Rookie Stars Card 1964
1964 Rookie Stars Card / / Chicago White Sox
Card Number: 368

1964 Rookie Stars Card 1964
1964 Rookie Stars Card / / Chicago Cubs
Card Number: 192

1966 Rookie Stars Card 1966
1966 Rookie Stars Card / / Kansas City Athletics
Card Number: 107

1966 Rookie Stars Card 1966
1966 Rookie Stars Card / / Boston Red Sox
Card Number: 356

Johnny Klippstein 1966
Johnny Klippstein / Pitcher / Minnesota Twins
Card Number: 493

1967 Rookie Stars Card 1967
1967 Rookie Stars Card / / Cleveland Indians
Card Number: 253

Minnie Rojas 1969
Minnie Rojas / Pitcher / California Angels
Card Number: 502

Vada Pinson 1969
Vada Pinson / Outfield / St. Louis Cardinals
Card Number: 160

1970 Rookie Stars Card 1970
1970 Rookie Stars Card / / Houston Astros
Card Number: 492

Carlos May 1971
Carlos May / Outfield / Chicago White Sox
Card Number: 243

John Cumberland 1971
John Cumberland / Pitcher / San Francisco Giants
Card Number: 108

Ross Grimsley 1973
Ross Grimsley / Pitcher / Cincinnati Reds
Card Number: 357

Carlos May 1973
Carlos May / Outfield / Chicago White Sox
Card Number: 105

Eddie Leon 1974
Eddie Leon / Shortstop / Chicago White Sox
Card Number: 501

Jesse Jefferson 1977
Jesse Jefferson / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays
Card Number: 326

Toronto Blue Jays Checklist Card 1978
Toronto Blue Jays Checklist Card / / Toronto Blue Jays
Card Number: 626

Dale Murphy 1981
Dale Murphy / Outfield / Atlanta Braves
Card Number: 504

Dave Winfield 1982
Dave Winfield / Outfield / New York Yankees
Card Number: 553

Greg Luzinski 1982
Greg Luzinski / Outfield / Chicago White Sox
Card Number: 720

Pedro Martinez 1993
Pedro Martinez / Pitcher / Los Angeles Dodgers
Card Number: 557


intersted in the cardinals what are you looking for in return
__________________
I collect ginter minis
cardinalfan13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 01:31 PM   #681 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6
Default

I just did my first box break of Topps series 1 & 2 baseball and turned in the MCG codes and here is what I got:

1967 Bubba Morton / Outfield / California Angels

1967 Tony Taylor / Second Base / Philadelphia Phillies

1968 Grant Jackson / Pitcher / Philadelphia Phillies

1972 Greg Luzinski / First Base / Philadelphia Phillies

1972 Jim Brewer / Pitcher / Los Angeles Dodgers

1974 Bill Bonham / Pitcher / Chicago Cubs

1976 Dave Cash / Second Base / Philadelphia Phillies

1976 Ken Henderson / Outfield / Chicago White Sox

1977 Bill Plummer / Catcher / Cincinnati Reds

1979 Phil Mankowski / Third Base / Detroit Tigers

1979 Willie Wilson / Outfield / Kansas City Royals

1987 Ryne Sandberg / Second Base / Chicago Cubs

1998 Alex Rodriguez / Shortstop / Seattle Mariners

2004 Nomar Garciaparra / Shortstop / Boston Red Sox

2010 Stephen Strasburg / Pitcher / Washington Nationals

This is the first time I used this, so if anyone is interested in anything please let me know. I am a Phillies fan so that's what I would be interested in in a trade. Thanks!
sandchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #682 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,821
Default

Nice older pulls there, too bad the Stras didn't hit sooner for you.
byronscott4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #683 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by byronscott4ever View Post
Nice older pulls there, too bad the Stras didn't hit sooner for you.
I know. It at least salvaged my breaks since I got zero autographs and only a few gold parallels numbered out of 2010. I don't think the two relics were very good either, one Tony Gwinn hat patch numbered out of 99 and a game used CC Sabathia jersey.

I would like to sell the Strasburg to buy another box but I don't know the best way to do it. Should I take delivery then sell it, or sell it with it still in my MCG account and just trade it for nothing to whoever buys it?
sandchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 03:03 AM   #684 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 716
Default

--Edited--

Cashed out of the site with 3 Strasburgs, happy I got those.

Last edited by MMantle; 09-17-2010 at 04:07 PM.
MMantle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:07 AM   #685 (permalink)
Member
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 14,722
Default

Would you trade your Bubba Morton or Jim Brewer for a Mac Scarce from 73?
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Personal GU's Favs: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, international teams
Don't drink and break. It's the law.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:55 AM   #686 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Juneau, AK
Posts: 155
Default

Just received delivery from my TMCG account. I managed to turn all of my cards into 70something White Sox cards. It was hard work but awesome for my PC
Here are a few of my favorites

__________________
I collect White Sox, and some general baseball superstars (the legit ones not the steroid stars)
brechty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:08 PM   #687 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15
Default

I've got a Jason Werth auto/relic I'd trade for the strasburg
d65mcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:50 PM   #688 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
nordy22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 8,514
Default

for everyone thats been swapping these, how do you know who you are trading with then making offers, it doesnt let you choose the trader does it? I have a guy thats willing to send me a bunch of cards for one of mine but wondering how to work the trade......any info would help, thanks
nordy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:31 PM   #689 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 2,147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordy22 View Post
for everyone thats been swapping these, how do you know who you are trading with then making offers, it doesnt let you choose the trader does it? I have a guy thats willing to send me a bunch of cards for one of mine but wondering how to work the trade......any info would help, thanks
When you say a bunch of cards, are you talking over 10 cards or something? If so, I would think the odds would be very slim that two different people would have the same cards and make the exact same trade offer...
aggie4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:39 PM   #690 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
nordy22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 8,514
Default

no im saying i buy a lot off a guy and need to get them into my account, what would be the easiest way to transfer them.........
nordy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:45 PM   #691 (permalink)
Member
 
Andrew Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordy22 View Post
for everyone thats been swapping these, how do you know who you are trading with then making offers, it doesnt let you choose the trader does it? I have a guy thats willing to send me a bunch of cards for one of mine but wondering how to work the trade......any info would help, thanks
You can't pick and choose who you trade with in that manner. He can post the offer for you to accept, but someone could always accept that offer before you. If you want to work out a deal with a specific person, the best way is to arrange a date and time the trade offer will be posted (or get on the phone with the other person), keep refreshing the trade page until the deal shows up, and then accept the trade ASAP.
Andrew Jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:47 PM   #692 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
nordy22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 8,514
Default

sounds good thanks for the info......
nordy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #693 (permalink)
Member
 
ohiomike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 3,982
Default

Have any of you tried redeeming any codes that came from Update MCG cards yet? #21-30? Trying to figure out if there is a widespread problem or if its just my batch or what.
__________________
Find me at SPORTLOTS.COM - OHIOMIKE
Domestic orders over 50 cards ship ABSOLUTELY FREE with me, copy and paste this URL:

http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=ohiomike
ohiomike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:06 PM   #694 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Albany,NY
Posts: 903
Default

The last few products have had problems entering redemptions codes immediately.I imagine that this is a similiar problem.
hofmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:04 PM   #695 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: land of 10,000 letdowns
Posts: 11,500
Default

My Update codes worked right away. One was for a 1954 Fred Marsh. I actually took delivery of that one.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #696 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
nordy22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 8,514
Default

anyone still swapping these?
nordy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:34 PM   #697 (permalink)
Member
 
Sushiyoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,702
Default

Barry Larkin 1990

Clay Kirby 1972

Don Baylor 1983

Les Moss 1959
Sushiyoshi is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball-box-breaks/57624-topps-million-card-giveaway-results-thread.html
Posted By For Type Date
Sports Card Report: Early Highlights From The Topps Million Card Giveaway This thread Refback 02-15-2010 06:45 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.