Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > BASEBALL BOX BREAKS

BASEBALL BOX BREAKS Post your Baseball Box & Case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2008, 12:40 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to David Liang
Default 2008 UD Premier from Youtube

YouTube - 2008 UD Premier Baseball Case Break Box Three
"Holy Fxxxing Shxx" If I have a chance to pull like this, I will shout it!

Last edited by David Liang; 03-29-2008 at 12:58 PM.
David Liang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 12:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

that last pack was crazy good!
sportnutt80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:45 PM   #3 (permalink)

Wow.. either one of those 2 big cards would have been considered a box hit, much less a case hit. He better stop buying lottery tickets for awhile because I think he just used up quite a bit of his luck!
rudyjustinfarrell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:47 PM   #4 (permalink)

Why don't you keep your "you tube" and your language somewhere else. This is typical of what is new here. Sorry but I for one don't need to hear it from people I don't even know.
sammyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 02:07 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyw View Post
Why don't you keep your "you tube" and your language somewhere else. This is typical of what is new here. Sorry but I for one don't need to hear it from people I don't even know.
Man, that dude has a weird way of celebrating "big hits". I agree with sammyw, take your F-bombs somewhere else.
38stud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:15 PM   #6 (permalink)

Hello, this is my first post here. This is actually my video. I appreciate it being posted (even if I was not asked, lol). Sorry the language offended anyone, but I was not trying to hide or pretend not to be excited or worry about the video when I was enjoying my pulls. The OP should have warned that the language was very rated R.

If you can get around the language, I hope you can enjoy my break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 38stud View Post
Man, that dude has a weird way of celebrating "big hits". I agree with sammyw, take your F-bombs somewhere else.
Out of curiosity, how would you react to huge pulls like this? Would it be better if I was like "ooh man, that was cool. Cool cards" with no emotion, or actually show that I am happy beyond all reason and control because my collection just got two amazing new cards? Not trying to be rude, but I don't understand how this is a strange way to celebrate. I was happy and I acted like 99% of people would in the situation.

Last edited by domridic; 03-30-2008 at 11:20 PM.
domridic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

so wait..............

sammyw, ...38stud.....you guys tellin us that you wouldn't drop the F-bomb or two if you pulled hits as big as that?

really? give me a flippin break.

maybe you guys wouldn't because you are so used to pulling huge hits on every single break, that two hits like that in the same box wouldn't phase you.

wish i had your luck.

DOMRIDIC - theres no need to defend yourself to people here. you pulled two huge hits and celebrated accordingly. good for you. i would have acted the same way.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:54 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
so wait..............

sammyw, ...38stud.....you guys tellin us that you wouldn't drop the F-bomb or two if you pulled hits as big as that?

really? give me a flippin break.

maybe you guys wouldn't because you are so used to pulling huge hits on every single break, that two hits like that in the same box wouldn't phase you.

wish i had your luck.

DOMRIDIC - theres no need to defend yourself to people here. you pulled two huge hits and celebrated accordingly. good for you. i would have acted the same way.

Thanks very much. I was a little surprised to see the video receive that response, but I understand some people do not like curse words.

BUT, those cards called for it
Old 03-31-2008, 06:12 AM   #9 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

They may not of called for but to each their own. I've dropped a few choice words when I've hit really big cards. The excitement was there, which was great to see. I personally had more fun watching your hands shake (which I've yet to personally pull anything Babe much less hold something, that I can't tell you what I'd do).

Great break and good luck with the return on those beauties!
Old 03-31-2008, 08:12 AM   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to fm8418

words are words, were adults. No word is worse than another word.
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:27 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
Agreed 100%!

I'm happy to actually see someone so genuinely excited about pulling two great cards.
Crash1207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:43 AM   #12 (permalink)

spot on CB....

I don't even follow baseball and those were two awesome pulls!

Especially of the Baby Ruth
Old 03-31-2008, 01:38 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by domridic View Post
Hello, this is my first post here. This is actually my video. I appreciate it being posted (even if I was not asked, lol). Sorry the language offended anyone, but I was not trying to hide or pretend not to be excited or worry about the video when I was enjoying my pulls. The OP should have warned that the language was very rated R.

If you can get around the language, I hope you can enjoy my break.

Out of curiosity, how would you react to huge pulls like this? Would it be better if I was like "ooh man, that was cool. Cool cards" with no emotion, or actually show that I am happy beyond all reason and control because my collection just got two amazing new cards? Not trying to be rude, but I don't understand how this is a strange way to celebrate. I was happy and I acted like 99% of people would in the situation.

I wasn't trying to attack you, I was just voicing my opinion. When I pull something great I also get excited and may even curse at times, I just don't repeat profanities over and over and broadcast it on the Internet. Anyways, Congrats on those nice pulls!!

Last edited by 38stud; 03-31-2008 at 01:42 PM.
38stud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:56 PM   #14 (permalink)

I thought the boards were trying to be "cleaned up" and as stated by a long time member that it included profanity. I also think those cards are great pulls and have I never been that lucky Cap't. The "F" word is actually one of my favorite words but I do think that as adults we need to be mindful of where we use it and the internet is in my view not the place. For me personally I just will not see a break from those breakers so that I will not be offended and state so on these boards where apparantly it's okay to curse but not okay to state your opinion.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:39 PM   #15 (permalink)

Here`s my take on this ......
sammyw, ...38stud.....IF any one you should get on the person WHO originally posted the youtube on the board David Liang !!!!!
This was done WITH OUT domridic knowledge.
David Liang should have the sense to say its 4 letter profanity and viewers BEWARE.......

domridic did no wrong, point the blame to the poster NOT the maker of the video.
BTY GREAT PULLS domridic welcome to the boards

Peter
Old 03-31-2008, 04:22 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newengland4me View Post
Here`s my take on this ......
sammyw, ...38stud.....IF any one you should get on the person WHO originally posted the youtube on the board David Liang !!!!!
This was done WITH OUT domridic knowledge.
David Liang should have the sense to say its 4 letter profanity and viewers BEWARE.......

domridic did no wrong, point the blame to the poster NOT the maker of the video.
BTY GREAT PULLS domridic welcome to the boards

Peter
Thanks very much! If I would have posted the video, myself, I would have warned about the language. If I can fins a way to beep out the language, I will re post the video withe a G Rating
Old 03-31-2008, 06:28 PM   #17 (permalink)

Peter of New England ( this is foolish so it will be my last comment about this )...it WAS directed at David Liang since my response came right after the video with his name on the post. Again...great pull.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:38 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyw View Post
Peter of New England ( this is foolish so it will be my last comment about this )...it WAS directed at David Liang since my response came right after the video with his name on the post. Again...great pull.

Thanks sammyw!
Old 03-31-2008, 06:45 PM   #19 (permalink)

Okay so I lied....this will be my last post on this topic.....no need to say " thanks" dom. It was just a misunderstanding between us that could have been settled a lot quicker than it has been. I once opened an entire box of FB and I did not get even one insert card...all base with a few non exciting RC's so I truly do appreciate what you got and am as jealous as hell. Take care. Sammy
Old 03-31-2008, 07:05 PM   #20 (permalink)

What would you have rather watched, an exciting rip with actual nervousness, excitement, and enjoyment, or a beckett exquisite break of a loaded UD product where the hosts could care less what they pulled. Congrats on the big hits!
JasonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:07 AM   #21 (permalink)

yeah we're all adults here. not like he used it to threaten anyone. oh by the way AWESOME f'in PULLS !!!!!! ONE-OF-ONE WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!1
Old 04-02-2008, 11:15 AM   #22 (permalink)

Fantasic hits there and I have more then said my words when getting a good hit.
newdoug1958 is offline   Reply With Quote