Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASEBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

BASEBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your Baseball Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 12:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Allen & Ginter 08 State Cards over 800

Guys, I have over 800 of the 2008 Allen Ginter state card subset cards, looking to get out of the house. I don't have a photo of them but most of you know what they are, 50 card subset from the AG cards. I cracked a bunch of cases last year. Anyone wants them, LMK, asking $54.99 delivered, or any offers before I throw them up as a lot on fleabay. No trades, sorry. These are fairly heavy so a good chunk of that will be the shipping. Again, make an offer, you may be surprised.
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:12 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to bmc398

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
Guys, I have over 800 of the 2008 Allen Ginter state card subset cards, looking to get out of the house. I don't have a photo of them but most of you know what they are, 50 card subset from the AG cards. I cracked a bunch of cases last year. Anyone wants them, LMK, asking $54.99 delivered, or any offers before I throw them up as a lot on fleabay. No trades, sorry. These are fairly heavy so a good chunk of that will be the shipping. Again, make an offer, you may be surprised.
Why don't you put together sets and sell them on ebay?? Would probably net way more than anybody would offer here. Might take a little time to list and sell but might be worth it if you can get $5 a set.
bmc398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

Too timely at this point. Would be happy if someone here would/could use them. Thanx
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote