Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASEBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

BASEBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your Baseball Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 11:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default WTTF: Manny Ramirez GU and/or Auto. Please Read!

I have learned that one of my mom's co-workers has a son who has just started collecting cards. He has a lot of friends who collect cards and they all spend their hard-earned allowances each week trying to get their favorite players. (I remember those days...card collecting was much more innocent then). Anyway, his favorite player is Manny Ramirez, yet he has NOT been able to pull any of his cards in any packs he has bought throughout the summer. (I remember that happening to me, as well). I would really like to help him out, because I know I would have loved it if someone would've help me get started.

So, I would like to trade for a Manny Ramirez jersey card & possibly an autographed card...if reasonable enough, so I can send him a couple of great cards to help him get started on his Manny collection. I would prefer that the jersey card picture him in his Dodger uniform, but not necessary. Please keep in mind I am only willing to trade for these. Please help in any way you can.
Thank You.
nephinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:07 PM   #2 (permalink)

I have a bowman sterling gu of him from 2008, and it is of him in a dodgers uniform. Here is what the card looks like since i dont have a camera at the moment to take a picture of my exact card. Pm me what you could do for trade.

2008 BOWMAN STERLING MANNY RAMIREZ GW JERSEY - DODGERS - eBay (item 260348045145 end time Sep-13-09 13:09:50 PDT)
1993 pinnacle Joe dimaggio autograph
2010 topps chipper Jones/ mickey mantle dual gu/50(Got)
crr9381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Sounds good so far. I can't access ebay now, but I will take a look at the card and PM you about a possible trade for it. Please let me know what you'd be interested in. Thanks.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thanks to crr9381 for help in getting a Dodgers jersey card. I would still like to trade for an autograph card if anyone has a fairly inexpensive one they are willing to part with. The auto. card does not have to picture Manny in a Dodgers uniform.