Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASEBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

BASEBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your Baseball Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2012, 03:38 PM   #51 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman2jackson View Post
I keep getting profanity laced messages from this guy. What a joke seriously, people may not like me but people hate this guy. Add him to your ignore lists people, I just did.
Freeman i ask you in a private message what you first name was and you didnt respond for some reason just wanted to see if you were the same person people were saying you were.

freeman kinda intrested in seeing the nasty name calling i sent you in pms. could you post the ones i sent you where people can could see them and post the ones you sent me to

Could I see the Nasty Pms I sent you and the ones you sent me?????????

Last edited by bleacherbum; 11-02-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:39 PM   #52 (permalink)
Banned

im reading all these posts and now im getting confused. If he didnt pull this card, then why is he trying to sell it?? this whole situation is very confusing...
Old 11-02-2012, 03:44 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I keep getting profanity laced messages from this guy. What a joke seriously, people may not like me but people hate this guy. Add him to your ignore lists people, I just did.

freeman kinda intrested in seeing the nasty name calling i sent you in pms. could you post the ones i sent you where people can could see them and post the ones you sent me to
Old 11-02-2012, 03:45 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terribletudor View Post
im reading all these posts and now im getting confused. If he didnt pull this card, then why is he trying to sell it?? this whole situation is very confusing...
can i not sell a card i own.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:53 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleacherbum View Post
can i not sell a card i own.
There's nothing wrong with selling a card that you own. But when you're selling a card that you dont own, thats a problem.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:56 PM   #56 (permalink)

There is a difference between selling a card you personally own and selling a card for someone else in which you don't currently have possession of the card at this very moment
Old 11-02-2012, 04:00 PM   #57 (permalink)

When people posted congratulating you on a great pull, that would seem to be a perfect time to tell them you didn't pull it.

Unless you were lying.....

Dan

http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/DSizzle31/library/?sort=4&page=1
Old 11-02-2012, 04:23 PM   #58 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnm021 View Post
There is a difference between selling a card you personally own and selling a card for someone else in which you don't currently have possession of the card at this very moment

im not selling a card for no one i own the card. freeman you are still online are you not going to post all of the pms i sent you calling you all these names. no cause like all these people said a few weeks ago you are a compulsive liar and loser
Old 11-02-2012, 04:25 PM   #59 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
im not selling a card for no one i own the card. freeman you are still online are you not going to post all of the pms i sent you calling you all these names. no cause like all these people said a few weeks ago you are a compulsive liar and loser
But your good friend pulled it 3 weeks ago so now ur selling it?
Old 11-02-2012, 04:28 PM   #60 (permalink)
Banned

I don't need to bring myself to your level unfortunately. All you do is rip everyone else's cards but your stuff is gold. Shows with this thread what type of person you are. Gl with future dealings as I have a feeling they will be rare
Old 11-02-2012, 04:35 PM   #61 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

So... what's the monster pull?
Follow Me On Twitter @SportCardBuffet
Old 11-02-2012, 04:36 PM   #62 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I don't need to bring myself to your level unfortunately. All you do is rip everyone else's cards but your stuff is gold. Shows with this thread what type of person you are. Gl with future dealings as I have a feeling they will be rare

All I ask is to show me all the pms I sent calling you all of these names. You are a liar. All I ask what your first name was and telling you a super auto is better than a player worn patch 1/1 but you say i called you all of the nasty names. Where are they you make everything up. Is that too much to ask .
Old 11-02-2012, 04:36 PM   #63 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportCardBuffet View Post
Freemans made up pms
Old 11-02-2012, 04:40 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportCardBuffet View Post
LOL.

OP I just checked the ebay ID that the Boss got listed from the other night. The allen & ginter cards that just sold on that account or you had listed and didn't sell I ran a search on your previous posts and not once did you ever mention having those cards on these boards. I'm still not seeing any connection to you owning that super. Typically if people post cards for sale on ebay at one time or another they would have posted them on the boards, especially if they weren't selling yet on ebay. Just my 2 cents on this
Old 11-02-2012, 05:03 PM   #65 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
LOL.

OP I just checked the ebay ID that the Boss got listed from the other night. The allen & ginter cards that just sold on that account or you had listed and didn't sell I ran a search on your previous posts and not once did you ever mention having those cards on these boards. I'm still not seeing any connection to you owning that super. Typically if people post cards for sale on ebay at one time or another they would have posted them on the boards, especially if they weren't selling yet on ebay. Just my 2 cents on this

Cause thats not my ebay id. anything else you need to know. if so let me know ill be more than happy to answer them.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:06 PM   #66 (permalink)

Nope that's all. Good luck selling your friends card!
Old 11-02-2012, 05:08 PM   #67 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Cause thats not my ebay id. anything else you need to know. if so let me know ill be more than happy to answer them.
So then its not your card? Theres alot of questions here... it was your friends card 3 weeks ago, now its yours, but your friends ebay account? Hornet you sly devil
Old 11-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #68 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Nope that's all. Good luck selling your friends card!
Ok if I decide to sell it this week at the show I will contact you first since its bothering you so much.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Buckels super just ended last night at $750. Now that BC prices are coming back to reality i'd say take that $600 and run while never looking back, especially if you would be selling off ebay and saving those fees.
^^^^ this... Buckel sells much better than Boss and has a legit shot at a big league career. Take the $600 and be happy you hit it like a Boss

Over 185+ positive transactions on SCF and 25+ on freedomcardboard.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:03 PM   #70 (permalink)
Banned

Carrying it to the show this weekend and see if I can do better in trades dont really need the money. Oh I forgot I cant cause its not my card. Freeman still waiting on you to post all of those nasty pms I sent you where people can see how nasty I am.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:17 PM   #71 (permalink)

As tempers rise... grammar and civility decline...

After the zombie apocalypse arrives and we've been living in a "Walking Dead" kind of world for a few years, will phrases like "a superfractor auto is better than a player-worn patch 1/1" even be in human vocabulary anymore?

This thread is almost as good as that crazy "Hosmer 1/1" from a week or so ago...

bucket - http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/SquirrelyThings/library
Old 11-02-2012, 06:32 PM   #72 (permalink)
Banned

FreemanJackson makes these accusations that I sent him some nasty pms I was just asking him to post them where people could see them but he fell offf the face of the earth.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
FreemanJackson makes these accusations that I sent him some nasty pms I was just asking him to post them where people could see them but he fell offf the face of the earth.
You're trying pretty hard to deflect the attention away from the fact that you are trying to sell a card that you may or may not be the owner of, and almost surely do not currently have possession of.

Wether or not you sent him PMs really doesn't matter. The fact is, you said the card hasn't been on Ebay and that was proven a lie. You were asked for a screen shot of the $600 offer and that hasn't happened. You haven't even given a plausible story of how you attained the card.

Good luck at the card show. Something tells me you'll come back with a story about someone buying/trading you $1000 for it.

Dan

http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/DSizzle31/library/?sort=4&page=1
Old 11-02-2012, 06:42 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSizzle31 View Post
You're trying pretty hard to deflect the attention away from the fact that you are trying to sell a card that you may or may not be the owner of, and almost surely do not currently have possession of.

Wether or not you sent him PMs really doesn't matter. The fact is, you said the card hasn't been on Ebay and that was proven a lie. You were asked for a screen shot of the $600 offer and that hasn't happened. You haven't even given a plausible story of how you attained the card.

Good luck at the card show. Something tells me you'll come back with a story about someone buying/trading you $1000 for it.

Dan
You forgot to add that he still has yet to even post a picture of the card like he said in the first post

http://s1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj502/tursillo2011/
Old 11-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #75 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Threads been fun but all your doing is trying to argue over a pm u got
Closed Thread