Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASEBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

BASEBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your Baseball Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 02:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default (3) 07 Bowman Chrome Tim Lincecum Refractor RC Auto

Please do not attempt to sell cards that you do not have in your possession - MoD
Attached Thumbnails
(3) 07 Bowman Chrome Tim Lincecum Refractor RC Auto-tim-linc.jpg  
Old 01-13-2010, 02:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

do they have serial numbers on the back?

-I do not send paypal payments as a gift, you pay your fee's and I will pay mine-
www.JLR0747.com
Twitter: @JLR0747
Old 01-13-2010, 02:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to advan24r

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLR0747 View Post
do they have serial numbers on the back?
ditto...do they have #s
Old 01-13-2010, 02:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by advan24r View Post
ditto...do they have #s
by the looks of those auto's i'll bet they do not.

-I do not send paypal payments as a gift, you pay your fee's and I will pay mine-
www.JLR0747.com
Old 01-13-2010, 02:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

Oh boy...those look really bad....
Old 01-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to slappybag

You need bigger scans...front and back....I have seen those on ebay before. They are not even close to real.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Scammer Busted...Scammer busted.. nice to see he is using an ebay photo and only shows two cards.. nice catch men!
Old 01-13-2010, 03:31 PM   #8 (permalink)

Maybe I'm not familiar enough with any "fake" 2007 Chrome autos, but I'm pretty sure I can see the "Certified Autograph Issue" stamp on the front left side of both of those, even though the pics are small. Does that matter with these particular copies?
Old 01-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephinfan View Post
Maybe I'm not familiar enough with any "fake" 2007 Chrome autos, but I'm pretty sure I can see the "Certified Autograph Issue" stamp on the front left side of both of those, even though the pics are small. Does that matter with these particular copies?
nope, non-serial numbered one are fake

www.JLR0747.com
Old 01-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLR0747 View Post
nope, non-serial numbered one are fake
Very good to know, Thanks!
Old 01-13-2010, 04:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

2007 Bowman Chrome Tim Lincecum Refractor Auto RC - eBay (item 190358220614 end time Jan-13-10 11:45:07 PST)

SCAMMER NO, before you resort to the name calling why dont you stop jumping to conclusions and here out the other persons story first!

Here is the link to the picture of the cards and the person who posted them on ebay, I contacted him about buying them after I was watching it with only 2 hours left. I don't know anything about the non serial numbers being real or fake or whatever. I had plans on buying them and selling them he has 4 available. I was just trying to make some money. I looked them up and it books 250 I guess that's just the serial numbered ones based upon what I have read above. So I made him a offer 4 for 425 I was only going to sell 3 and keep one for my personal collection. Sell 3 get one for free that was my motive. Before I buy them from this guy I wanted to see if there was anyone interested in them. I dont have 425 to just blow so I took the initiative to put up a thread with the real pictures of the cards that were for sale. So Id appreciate you guys backing off me a little bit.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:50 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscardrob View Post
2007 Bowman Chrome Tim Lincecum Refractor Auto RC - eBay (item 190358220614 end time Jan-13-10 11:45:07 PST)

SCAMMER NO, before you resort to the name calling why dont you stop jumping to conclusions and here out the other persons story first!

Here is the link to the picture of the cards and the person who posted them on ebay, I contacted him about buying them after I was watching it with only 2 hours left. I don't know anything about the non serial numbers being real or fake or whatever. I had plans on buying them and selling them he has 4 available. I was just trying to make some money. I looked them up and it books 250 I guess that's just the serial numbered ones based upon what I have read above. So I made him a offer 4 for 425 I was only going to sell 3 and keep one for my personal collection. Sell 3 get one for free that was my motive. Before I buy them from this guy I wanted to see if there was anyone interested in them. I dont have 425 to just blow so I took the initiative to put up a thread with the real pictures of the cards that were for sale. So Id appreciate you guys backing off me a little bit.
So you are trying to sell cards before you even have them....

If you're ripping and flipping EVERYTHING these days in the hopes of making money you're just pissing in the wind every 99 out of 100 cases. - BAMBAM
Old 01-13-2010, 05:03 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscardrob View Post

You are selling fake cards and you don't even have them.....two wrongs making a right here? NOPE!

www.JLR0747.com
Closed Thread