Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASEBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

BASEBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your Baseball Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 05:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Once last thing I just wanted to say about the lincicum autos

To the question so your trying to sell cards you dont have.

No, advertised before I had them yes I was but selling them and revieving money for cards I dont have no. As anyone like myself that doesnt know anything about them being real or fake with serial numbers or not. I saw them up for 130 with a bv of 250. Most recient ungraded on the bay for 183.XX, Before I decided to spent 4-500 dollars on 4 cards that I thought would most likley sell I wanted to see if anyone had interest in them. I WOULD NOT recieve money on cards I dont have, If someone was to say yes ill buy them I would of did the BIN x4 on ebay witch would of been 520 and had the seller overnight them to me and pay for the difference or maybe even get them a little cheaper if I were to purchase all 4 of the cards, So what I am trying to say is if someone wanted the cards I would of bought them and had them expressed shipped or overnighted so I would have them in my possesion by tomorrow or the next day. As for them being real or fake.. I dont know I thought they were real but I didnt know anything about them being fake if the serial number wasnt on them. I was just going by what the guy said in the post which was "They came from Topps as replacements for pack inserted ones. While they are unnumbered they have the Topps authentic autograph hologram on them, as they were replacement cards" If I knew all this was going to happen and make me look like a scammer to me it wouldnt even be worth it trying to make a free fake card as well as 20 - 30$ Seriously guys I do nothing but good business thats it, sorry for all this.
sportscardrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hail to the Victors!

If you do not have the cards in your possession when listing a for sale thread, then you need to make sure that it is completely clear in the first post of your thread.

Going forward, please be very weary of unnumbered parallel cards that should be serial numbered.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Also, don't believe the rumors that Billy Mays is still alive.
JAMmedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to slappybag

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMmedia View Post
Also, don't believe the rumors that Billy Mays is still alive.
Billy Mays died????
slappybag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:10 PM   #5 (permalink)

RIP, the greatest of all-time.
JAMmedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

sorry everyone about all the problems this thing started I just want to keep up the good business that has been going something like this wont happen again thanks ROb
sportscardrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscardrob View Post
To the question so your trying to sell cards you dont have.

No, advertised before I had them yes I was but selling them and revieving money for cards I dont have no. As anyone like myself that doesnt know anything about them being real or fake with serial numbers or not. I saw them up for 130 with a bv of 250. Most recient ungraded on the bay for 183.XX, Before I decided to spent 4-500 dollars on 4 cards that I thought would most likley sell I wanted to see if anyone had interest in them. I WOULD NOT recieve money on cards I dont have, If someone was to say yes ill buy them I would of did the BIN x4 on ebay witch would of been 520 and had the seller overnight them to me and pay for the difference or maybe even get them a little cheaper if I were to purchase all 4 of the cards, So what I am trying to say is if someone wanted the cards I would of bought them and had them expressed shipped or overnighted so I would have them in my possesion by tomorrow or the next day. As for them being real or fake.. I dont know I thought they were real but I didnt know anything about them being fake if the serial number wasnt on them. I was just going by what the guy said in the post which was "They came from Topps as replacements for pack inserted ones. While they are unnumbered they have the Topps authentic autograph hologram on them, as they were replacement cards" If I knew all this was going to happen and make me look like a scammer to me it wouldnt even be worth it trying to make a free fake card as well as 20 - 30$ Seriously guys I do nothing but good business thats it, sorry for all this.
Yoda's bedtime stories make for an easier read
Old 01-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

i read about 2 lines of that and gave up.
mindbinge is offline   Reply With Quote