Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASEBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

BASEBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your Baseball Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 11:28 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Looking for St. Louis Cardinal Autographs

Hey guy every year I host a soft tip dart tournament to benefit the Wonderland Camp. I am looking for autographed baseballs, bats, jerseys, or any other autographed item. Not looking for cards, just previously mentioned items. All items will be placed into a silent auction with 100% of the proceeds going directly to Wonderland Camp. Wonderland Camp is a summer camp for youths and adults with special needs. Most who attend camp have Downs Syndrom, Cerebral Palsy, and Prader Wi. For more info on the camp you can go to wonderlandcamp.org to see what the camp is all about. If you are a shop owner or dealer and would like to make a donation of an item, I do have the federal tax exemption papers. I do have some cash to spend on some items. Please pm me if you are interested in a possible donation or if you have an item you are willing to sell. Thanks for reading guys.
dartguy180 is offline   Reply With Quote