Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2011, 10:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
JDK16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,676
Default Hey Pack

Look what being honest and buying one rack pack to open with the son gets you....................
the same $3 auto you looked like a fool searching for for 15 mins.. now go back to whatever rock you came from and get back in your hole..


__________________
MY CARDS- http://s1181.photobucket.com/home/JDK16_28/index
COLLECTOR OF ERIC BERRY AND FREDDIE FREEMAN
MOST WANTED CARD ERIC BERRY TOPPS CHROME SUPERFRACTOR
JDK16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK16 View Post
Look what being honest and buying one rack pack to open with the son gets you....................
the same $3 auto you looked like a fool searching for for 15 mins.. now go back to whatever rock you came from and get back in your hole..


wow that is some major mojo this really makes me want to change my ways
pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
mnvikingstwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Land of 11,842 lakes
Posts: 29,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pack View Post
wow that is some major mojo this really makes me want to change my ways
Did you see that I hit an auto out of one pack of Score? Picking the top pack off of the box or searching for an hour since they are 1 out of 4 boxes, tough decision.
__________________
124 plate autos so far: photobucket.com/plateautographs #BoLieve #WeThePeople #BetterDeadThanRed WE HATE IOWA
Collect Ra'Shede Hageman, Trevor Plouffe, Kennys Vargas, Twins Printing Plates
John 3:5- Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Did you see that I hit an auto out of one pack of Score? Picking the top pack off of the box or searching for an hour since they are 1 out of 4 boxes, tough decision.
wow a score auto now that is some super duper mega tron mojo right there
pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
JDK16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pack View Post
wow that is some major mojo this really makes me want to change my ways
just one day you will be put in your place.. continue to be the internet cool guy..if i was a college student id be filling tits instead of packs but hey im just an old married guy with kids..what do i know.. til we meet one day have a good night
__________________
MY CARDS- http://s1181.photobucket.com/home/JDK16_28/index
COLLECTOR OF ERIC BERRY AND FREDDIE FREEMAN
MOST WANTED CARD ERIC BERRY TOPPS CHROME SUPERFRACTOR
JDK16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pack View Post
wow a score auto now that is some super duper mega tron mojo right there
And yet again, you totally miss the point..what a shock
__________________
__________________________________________
Looking for Troy Conyers, Jack Flaherty & Ryan McMahon
GiantPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,720
Default

I can't actually see his posts, just the quotes since he is on my ignore list, but just ignore this stupid dumba$$. He clearly acts like a 5 year old and begs for attention
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp98 View Post
I can't actually see his posts, just the quotes since he is on my ignore list, but just ignore this stupid dumba$$. He clearly acts like a 5 year old and begs for attention
I don't have to beg for attention people make posts devoted to me they freely give me attention. I don't even want it but they give it to me anyways.
pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
warmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: chickamauga, ga
Posts: 1,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK16 View Post
just one day you will be put in your place.. continue to be the internet cool guy..if i was a college student id be filling tits instead of packs but hey im just an old married guy with kids..what do i know.. til we meet one day have a good night
lol! same here. Only I am 29 and still do that. Both are frowned upon by the law though;(
__________________
http://s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/warmouth82/
warmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
IronMonkey415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 16,548
Default

I also searched and I believe I pulled the rarest mini flag card OF ALL TIME.


That is about $300+ I believe
__________________
Only shipping in the U.S.
IronMonkey415 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
JDK16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,676
Default

damn not sure why i didnt think of ignore but i have sent a pm to the mod asking for him to be banned and if more do the same he will be gone..its a shame we gotta use the ignore feature..
__________________
MY CARDS- http://s1181.photobucket.com/home/JDK16_28/index
COLLECTOR OF ERIC BERRY AND FREDDIE FREEMAN
MOST WANTED CARD ERIC BERRY TOPPS CHROME SUPERFRACTOR
JDK16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
JDK16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
lol! same here. Only I am 29 and still do that. Both are frowned upon by the law though;(
when he sent me a PM i told him if he was old enough he could come to chattanooga for a beer or two , im sure you and gibberish can come to..We give him a good ole time southern boy style
__________________
MY CARDS- http://s1181.photobucket.com/home/JDK16_28/index
COLLECTOR OF ERIC BERRY AND FREDDIE FREEMAN
MOST WANTED CARD ERIC BERRY TOPPS CHROME SUPERFRACTOR
JDK16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
lemur01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK16 View Post
when he sent me a PM i told him if he was old enough he could come to chattanooga for a beer or two , im sure you and gibberish can come to..We give him a good ole time southern boy style
What am I invisible?
__________________
Pull my Finger Have you been Lemur'd today?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
JDK16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,676
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
What am I invisible?
where the hell is greenback
__________________
MY CARDS- http://s1181.photobucket.com/home/JDK16_28/index
COLLECTOR OF ERIC BERRY AND FREDDIE FREEMAN
MOST WANTED CARD ERIC BERRY TOPPS CHROME SUPERFRACTOR
JDK16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
warmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: chickamauga, ga
Posts: 1,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK16 View Post
when he sent me a PM i told him if he was old enough he could come to chattanooga for a beer or two , im sure you and gibberish can come to..We give him a good ole time southern boy style
Are you from Chattanooga? What part?
__________________
http://s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/warmouth82/
warmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
lemur01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK16 View Post
where the hell is greenback
About 45 minutes from Chattanooga.
__________________
Pull my Finger Have you been Lemur'd today?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
JDK16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,676
Default

cool up towards Loudon i see..
warmouth east brainerd area
__________________
MY CARDS- http://s1181.photobucket.com/home/JDK16_28/index
COLLECTOR OF ERIC BERRY AND FREDDIE FREEMAN
MOST WANTED CARD ERIC BERRY TOPPS CHROME SUPERFRACTOR
JDK16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:41 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
warmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: chickamauga, ga
Posts: 1,467
Default

I am 25 minutes south of Chattanooga. Anytime you guys want to meet up, grab dinner and meet about cards over a pitcher of beer and wings, let me know. That could be really fun and a great way to know you guys personally as well! Lets do it!
__________________
http://s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/warmouth82/
warmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:41 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
warmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: chickamauga, ga
Posts: 1,467
Default

I work in East Brainerd about everyday
__________________
http://s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/warmouth82/
warmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:11 AM   #20 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 9,894
Default

Pulled this from 2 unsearched rack packs
mikecancelliere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:40 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
warmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: chickamauga, ga
Posts: 1,467
Default

JDK, do you ever go to Marty's?
__________________
http://s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/warmouth82/
warmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,774
Default

I think I hear some other boards calling. Your name is mud here. Have a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pack View Post
wow that is some major mojo this really makes me want to change my ways
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Long Island
Posts: 1,998
Send a message via AIM to irtazman Send a message via Yahoo to irtazman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK16 View Post
damn not sure why i didnt think of ignore but i have sent a pm to the mod asking for him to be banned and if more do the same he will be gone..its a shame we gotta use the ignore feature..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK16 View Post
when he sent me a PM i told him if he was old enough he could come to chattanooga for a beer or two , im sure you and gibberish can come to..We give him a good ole time southern boy style
no offense JDK as i've seen you on these boards as one of the well respected guys, but hinestly he TECHNICALLY isn;t doing anything wrong by searching. Yes most of us on here, including myself, frown upon pack searching and don;t agree with it. That still isn;t grounds to have him banned or to be calling him out like a lot of people are. If you can;t stand seeing him, then ignore or just don;t respond in any of his posts and by all means don;t start a post calling him into it. He was right on when he said he is being given the attention now without even trying. Whoever wants to deal with him can and everyone else should just leave the dude alone already
__________________
My Bucket:
Irtazman on photobucket
irtazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:38 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
thewild3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,603
Default

Pack searching does pay. I was at my local walmart today and was finger f'ing all the 2011
bowman platinum packs and rack packs. I felt something different in a rack pack and bought it,
got in my car and opened the pack up. Load and behold.........


thewild3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:44 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
warmouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: chickamauga, ga
Posts: 1,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irtazman View Post
no offense JDK as i've seen you on these boards as one of the well respected guys, but hinestly he TECHNICALLY isn;t doing anything wrong by searching. Yes most of us on here, including myself, frown upon pack searching and don;t agree with it. That still isn;t grounds to have him banned or to be calling him out like a lot of people are. If you can;t stand seeing him, then ignore or just don;t respond in any of his posts and by all means don;t start a post calling him into it. He was right on when he said he is being given the attention now without even trying. Whoever wants to deal with him can and everyone else should just leave the dude alone already
bump...............I think he has since his last post was on the 27th
__________________
http://s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/warmouth82/
warmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.