Blowout Cards Forums
Baseball Card Singles

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 12:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Exclamation Please Read, Very important.

I made this account and SCF. I had over 50 feedback on SCF. Until Jay Morgan from

Alexandria, VA

The reason i give you this address so you know where this guy actually lives. He is a con artist. He talked to me like he was a brother to me. I opened my guard and believed all the BS this guy said. He told me were going to make our own site. We will be banking. He acted like he knew everyone in the bussiness including the blowout owner. I let him have my password on paypal and SCF. He made some small deals so i trusted him. Then he got greedy and started selling cards that he didn't own. I had no idea what was going on for 3 weeks. Next thing i knew i was $2400 negative in paypal, hes no where to be found and im kicked off SCF. This guy is dangerous and scammed me over $6500 in cards. Beware. I don't want him to do this to anyone else. You guys can give me a call if you want to here more. Im 18. So i figure he would target younger kids. I feel stupid for barley telling you guys. He messed me up with everything. I don't want this happen to you.

Anybody know what i can do to actual get my paypal back or get some money back from the guy? I have thousands of text messages and DC #'s. I have proof this guy screwed me. Any help would be great. Thanks Brandon

Looking for Kobe Topps Chrome Refractor and Kevin Durant Rookie X-Fractor

Last edited by blackmamba_24; 03-12-2012 at 10:56 AM.
blackmamba_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #2 (permalink)

The world is filled with scumbags. Dont trust anybody.

Looks like your own ignorance and being naiive did you in here.

Sorry to hear this.
sportzluvr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

"e told me were going to make our own site. We will be banking. "
What kind of site...?

"I let him have my password on paypal and SCF."
..........Seriously? Why?

"He made some small deals so i trusted him."
Why would you let him make deals with your accounts?

"I had no idea what was going on for 3 weeks."
Why didn't you contact paypal or something?
Old 03-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Very sorry to hear. But NEVER EVER give out your personal information such as passwords to anyone. There are guys on here I talk to a lot and would never even tank about it.

Just report him to the police and tell them his address
mikecancelliere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

I wouldn't even trust half my family with my paypal/personal passwords...not sure why you'd give it out to a stranger. Sorry to hear this man.
jp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

I was gonna just make a sarcastic comment, but I think you probably know what you did was very stupid. Shitty situation man. Hopefully you can get something back out of it, but for some reason I doubt it.

Key thing for everyone here is DON'T GIVE RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET YOUR PAYPAL LOGIN INFO!
illadelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #7 (permalink)

LEsson Learned.
the $ that you owe for paypal/bank acct is prob less than what i would cost to get a lawyer involved, hunt him down, and press charges, take him to court etc.
2400 ---could have been a lot worse.
this was a business deal- and no contract were signed. these were just verbal agreements that prob wouldnt hold up in court anyway-
again- lesson learned- not everyone in the world is like that, so dont let that make u pissed at all mankind. but you go be different that that a$$ hat and maybe you can help someone down the road
sorry bro
mikmouse24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:12 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by illadelf View Post
I was gonna just make a sarcastic comment, but I think you probably know what you did was very stupid. Shitty situation man. Hopefully you can get something back out of it, but for some reason I doubt it.

Key thing for everyone here is DON'T GIVE RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET YOUR PAYPAL LOGIN INFO!
DUH!!!!
Come on man, bad situation, but...come on man...how do you give your info to someone and let him ride for 3 weeks? It's almost not even a realistic story...and if it is...hate to make matters worse for you, but now you have to change your screen name...Hardly a black mamba if someone does you like that...

And, if you know his address...why would you be typing to us and not spitting some of that venom on him at his residence?
Old 03-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
Very sorry to hear. But NEVER EVER give out your personal information such as passwords to anyone. There are guys on here I talk to a lot and would never even tank about it.

Just report him to the police and tell them his address
Won't do any good. The guy used the OP's accounts. If anything, the cops would charge the OP with something.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:14 PM   #10 (permalink)

So many questions on all my threads guys, Ill try to answer the best way i can.

Yes i know im dumb for letting have all my passwords. We all made mistakes. This guy is a con artist and knows what hes doing.

I regret all of this. If i could make everything right again i would. Just need everyones help.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:15 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp98 View Post
I wouldn't even trust half my family with my paypal/personal passwords...not sure why you'd give it out to a stranger. Sorry to hear this man.
Wow what a scumbag...I can't believe he would blatantly lie to you and abuse your trust. Sorry OP. What a dishonest jerkoff.

With that said, it's the freaking internet...you can't give people access to your money, no matter how much you think you trust them. As I have seen many times, trusted people aren't always who they say they are.

What are his usernames...ebay..etc.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:16 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmamba_24 View Post
So many questions on all my threads guys, Ill try to answer the best way i can.

Yes i know im dumb for letting have all my passwords. We all made mistakes. This guy is a con artist and knows what hes doing.

I regret all of this. If i could make everything right again i would. Just need everyones help.
Man in all seriousness, your #@#@#@#@ed. Sorry, but I see no way outta this.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #13 (permalink)

exactly when did all of this occur?? after you answer this i have another question for you...
festus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:24 PM   #14 (permalink)

Insteaad of asking advice frrom a messege board I would contact your local authorities and see what suggestions they have. Hopefully you can get things straightened out...good luck

Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:27 PM   #15 (permalink)

the guy basically lives in a glorified project building, what would make you think he was a good businessman to begin with? if he knew so much about cards, knew about how to create some site, and was so good with it, why would he need you? and why wouldn't he already be financially stable? why would he need your accounts to make transactions? isn't it blatantly obvious that he probably already messed up his accounts so he prey'd on you and used yours?

not trying to be negative but man? honestly so many people lie on scf, on here, on ebay, about deals etc. your really just on your own? I don't see how anybody can help you with that, it sounds like your just trying to clear your name, or maybe have remorse for something you did wrong. your role in it might have only been giving him the passwords or more? who really knows, but either way it's your responsibility to clear it, who in they right mind would deal with you after knowing something like this?
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #16 (permalink)

He Started trouble he spread pain now piss venom down his veins. Are you he kidding this guy needs his head blistered shut. Then call the cops tell them his face looks like that because he tripped with your hand on the back of his head pounding it to black top driveway. Don't worry hope he meets bubba in jail someday. Really sorry to hear about that, wish I could help. Goodluck
itsinthecards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:29 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsinthecards View Post
He Started trouble he spread pain now piss venom down his veins. Are you he kidding this guy needs his head blistered shut. Then call the cops tell them his face looks like that because he tripped with your hand on the back of his head pounding it to black top driveway. Don't worry hope he meets bubba in jail someday. Really sorry to hear about that, wish I could help. Goodluck
according to his location he doesn't even live anywhere near the guy? how would he do that?
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Old 03-11-2012, 01:29 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Wow what a scumbag...I can't believe he would blatantly lie to you and abuse your trust. Sorry OP. What a dishonest jerkoff.

With that said, it's the freaking internet...you can't give people access to your money, no matter how much you think you trust them. As I have seen many times, trusted people aren't always who they say they are.

What are his usernames...ebay..etc.
Yeah man this is just horriable. Makes me not wanting to come back to the game. Im selling all my cards just to get out of it. Just brings me down everytime i look at my own cards. The people he screwed and me.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsinthecards View Post
Im trying my best to find a way to put this guy in court. I just want my name back.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
the guy basically lives in a glorified project building, what would make you think he was a good businessman to begin with? if he knew so much about cards, knew about how to create some site, and was so good with it, why would he need you? and why wouldn't he already be financially stable? why would he need your accounts to make transactions? isn't it blatantly obvious that he probably already messed up his accounts so he prey'd on you and used yours?

not trying to be negative but man? honestly so many people lie on scf, on here, on ebay, about deals etc. your really just on your own? I don't see how anybody can help you with that, it sounds like your just trying to clear your name, or maybe have remorse for something you did wrong. your role in it might have only been giving him the passwords or more? who really knows, but either way it's your responsibility to clear it, who in they right mind would deal with you after knowing something like this?
Your totally right. I agree with you.

I am telling the small truth about this. There is so much more i can add. I know some people wont deal with me but thats fine with me. I just want to know im trying everything to make it right

Old 03-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by festus View Post
exactly when did all of this occur?? after you answer this i have another question for you...
Man roughly, 4 months I would say.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:37 PM   #22 (permalink)

why did it take you over 6 months to make this type of message? you haven't done any deals on SCF or EBAY in over 6 months.

in all honesty, it sounds like you were apart of it, and now have remorse on the situation.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:38 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmamba_24 View Post
Man roughly, 4 months I would say.
what about your ebay feedback? it appears youve scammed people yourself. perhaps this is a whisper of KARMA??
Old 03-11-2012, 01:40 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
why did it take you over 6 months to make this type of message? you haven't done any deals on SCF or EBAY in over 6 months.

in all honesty, it sounds like you were apart of it, and now have remorse on the situation.
he hasnt done any deals on ebay because he got kicked off for stealing from people

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback
Old 03-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #25 (permalink)

AKA OnCardAuto - tried to scam me too, i shed light on this more than two weeks ago.
I like anything that I've never seen before, I can't really place my finger on it..... Wow me if I have something you want. Wil Myers, Mike Zunino, Mike "Giancarlo" Stanton, Stamkos, Longoria, Josh Freeman, Lecavalier, Martin St. Louis. And the regulars, Hofer's from any sport. Bucket.... http://s860.photobucket.com/albums/ab166/aquzuqa/
houseofcards is offline   Reply With Quote