Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #26 (permalink)

I actually like the look of this somewhat. I'm a much bigger fan of Bowman of course but I like the auto/dollar being the same as DEEE. The cards look nicer to me than DEEE and on card is better than some sticker. The price for a case is lower and you don't have all the worthless DEEE "base cards/non autos" to deal with.

I'm considering this as my "other" propspect purchase this year other than Bowman products (instead of DEEE). Hmmmmm... I've never tried anything Leaf before because I've been scared off. Maybe Brian Gray can sell me on this!
neahcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:09 PM   #27 (permalink)

Leaf Metal Draft is a quick hit and flip product. There is no reason to hold long term on ANY of these players.

The ones that make money on these break and flip the day it goes live. You'll get the guys that will pay $$$ on cards that will be $ in a month or so.
messier2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #28 (permalink)

Thanks for the input. That's what I figured- as other autos for these guys come out these will be less desirable. I might give it a try to flip and have some fun and try to pull an early Almora or Soler.

I like hit only products as it saves time and I like some of the names involved. I wasn't real happy with 2011 DEEE so I may try this instead this year.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:51 AM   #29 (permalink)

So, Leaf Draft was just moved back to release the same time as Bowman Chrome???? I don't see the logic in that- I can see the logic in releasing BEFORE. I was going to get a case instead of DEEE but now I don't think I will.