Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2012, 05:41 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abracadaver View Post
For sure between that and them crooked vultures I think josh homme and grohl should always work together.
Definitely. Listening to Songs for the Deaf now ... so good.
calculusdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:40 AM   #77 (permalink)

he is back and not for the good

saganseti1

never had an experience like this in my ebay selling history
bought 53 items from me; I charged $5.99 priority mail and got a message asking for additional free top loaders with his cards, I responded that they had already shipped and offered to send him a pack next week if he needed them; i return I got another message from him threatening me because $5.99 was excessive shipping charges (again this is after he paid and I shipped----53 items in a cardboard box sent priority mail), so I saw the writing on the wall and decided to refund him the $5.99 without him asking and then he lit into me on ebay messages which have now been shown to ebay, they said he has a history of this (which you can see on his fdbk left for others) and that his dsrs would likely all be removed, but feedback are opinions so those would most likely stay, but they filed a report & will see what happens, but everyone may want to block him

Blogger: User Profile: James M. aka Cardcop
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbre...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

Last edited by brentandbecca; 04-14-2013 at 01:51 AM.
brentandbecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:46 AM   #78 (permalink)
Banned

Please die already, James
JoshHamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:02 AM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentandbecca View Post

saganseti1

bought 53 items from me; I charged $5.99 priority mail and got a message asking for additional free top loaders with his cards, I responded that they had already shipped and offered to send him a pack next week if he needed them; i return I got another message from him threatening me because $5.99 was excessive shipping charges (again this is after he paid and I shipped----53 items in a cardboard box sent priority mail), so I saw the writing on the wall and decided to refund him the $5.99 without him asking and then he lit into me on ebay messages which have now been shown to ebay, they said he has a history of this (which you can see on his fdbk left for others) and that his dsrs would likely all be removed, but feedback are opinions so those would most likely stay, but they filed a report & will see what happens, but everyone may want to block him

Oh boy, just had that user buy 4 cards from me....hope it goes smoothly.

EDIT Just noticed it was days ago, I shipped, he received and left positive feedback. Guess he just targets wherever he logically (to himself) can.

Last edited by Ajax1723; 04-14-2013 at 02:05 AM.
Ajax1723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:25 AM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
Oh boy, just had that user buy 4 cards from me....hope it goes smoothly.

EDIT Just noticed it was days ago, I shipped, he received and left positive feedback. Guess he just targets wherever he logically (to himself) can.
wow, lucky you
not sure why he targeted me and out of the blue

what did you charge for shipping?

what is wild, while I did charge $5.99 (for 53 cards and priority) I refunded him and he did not ask to be yet he still went off on me

i've been told him goes after big sellers and tried to bring them down, not sure, but he got me, but ebay should help clear it up, and I have let my 2,000 twitter followers know as well
so hopefully he sees lots of blocks if he is allowed to stay on ebay once they realize who he is and has been kicked off many times before
Old 04-14-2013, 02:40 AM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhsportsguy View Post
eBay: taoist.traveler

Feel free to fact-check, but I have no doubt this is Cardcop...

Dear taoist.traveler,A) You have no clue why I ended the auction, so please keep your ignorance to yourselfB) Feel free to report anything you'd likeC) I owe you no explanationD) You are now blockedE) When will you learn, Cardcop, no one wants you involved in this hobbyF) You have now been reported, and will surely be kicked off eBay again very soon- nhsportsguy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: nhsportsguy
Subject: taoist.traveler has sent a message
Sent Date: Oct-07-12 09:38:25 PDT

Dear nhsportsguy,Why did you end my bid? You can't just end items when you think they won't sell for whast you think they should. That's a MAJOR rule breaker on eBay & you will face suspension. Should I report this, or do you have an explanation?James- taoist.traveler
Blocked and thanks for the heads up. Man that guy is maybe the biggest douche in our hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HadWayTooMuch View Post
Talking about music always makes me chuckle because so many people can't handle when someone insults a band they like.

I dropped music when the 90s came around because I felt it did nothing but go downhill. It got louder and harder to understand. It seemed good writing just vanished. By the late 90s with the boy bands and such, well, it went to hell. Then American Idol took over and now it's just karaoke which is pathetic.

I've always liked the 80s music, almost all kinds except country. Even some of the 80s I didn't like back in the 80s I like now. There just doesn't seem to be much left these days for those that like anything that isn't formulaic pop.

I swear, Nickelback may be the best band of the past 10 years which is like saying Wilson Valdez is the best player on your team...
Not sure if you like Rock at all, but if so check out Chevelle. IMO they are the most underrated band of the past 20 years. They have great song writing and a great sound.
Chevelle - Shameful Metaphors - YouTube
Old 04-14-2013, 02:46 AM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
wow, lucky you
not sure why he targeted me and out of the blue

what did you charge for shipping?

what is wild, while I did charge $5.99 (for 53 cards and priority) I refunded him and he did not ask to be yet he still went off on me

i've been told him goes after big sellers and tried to bring them down, not sure, but he got me, but ebay should help clear it up, and I have let my 2,000 twitter followers know as well
so hopefully he sees lots of blocks if he is allowed to stay on ebay once they realize who he is and has been kicked off many times before
I charged 3.00 for the 4 cards, first class shipping. Had a problem with him a while ago, but he seems to have forgotten me. Seems the guy just randomly targets people. He's psychotic.
Ajax1723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:49 AM   #83 (permalink)

How many times has this fool changed is eBay user name? It must not be hard to do I guess. You would think eBay would suspend them for a year or so as penalty, but it appears it is easy to get a new account regardless. Shame on eBay really.
webb_jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:43 AM   #84 (permalink)

To add some clarity here:

Everyone start with Post #77 to get Cardcop's new eBay account

Sometimes people don't look to see that it's a 6-month-old thread.
Old 04-14-2013, 01:26 PM   #85 (permalink)

How many times do I have to block this dude, crazy. Sorry to hear this guy screwed you Brent.
edclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:06 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:

saganseti1

This needs to be bumped ... I'm afraid not enough people have seen it.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:19 PM   #87 (permalink)

just responding to some of the other posts. How many guys claim they listen to girls music.Well I'm always proud to say I am obsessed with most things Britney Spears as you will see by my avatar.The only problem is I always get laughed at. Sorry guys I just notice this was an old post. It was on the most recent viewed post.again my apolligies

Last edited by dlouisb1313; 04-14-2013 at 10:22 PM.
dlouisb1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:31 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2131 View Post
Besides the fact they are the most overrated band in the history of music? Nothing.
Somehow they don't need your fandom they managed to sell out buildings and albums without you

Back to cardcop.....he has a bit of that Christopher Dorner manifest coming out in his blogs at least that's my take.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:48 PM   #89 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to free2131

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman1116 View Post
Somehow they don't need your fandom they managed to sell out buildings and albums without you
Yeah I think they struggled through! Hyperbole aside, I've always thought they were a good band, but no where near the level of Alice in Chains or Pearl Jam.

What do I know though? I've always thought the Doors were overrated as hell too.
free2131 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:23 AM   #90 (permalink)

talk about some axis II behaviors.
decabo43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:00 AM   #91 (permalink)

so I reported him on ebay numerous times/ways and called
no news yet
and just now out of blue he emails me to my email address. Does this guy ever stop!?
also he makes stuff up, lol, like with my wife, who I have been married to for 11 years and still am, so not sure why he just makes random stuff and much does not even flow or make sense.
Not to mention have no idea what he is talking about that I did or he did...

"Enjoy your upcoming suspension when eBay figures out what I did in 2-minutes. It should take them a few weeks however. Not smart using one who BOUGHT FROM YOU IN FEBRUARY KNUCKLEHEAD!!! Why not do it yourself PUSSY! I'll tell you why, because you are hiding behind your computer screen and think you are invincible. If you only knew how untrue that is? Would you like me to send you your home address, phone number and Social Security number? I can pull all that up in about 20-minutes for free. Was that picture on your My ePay page visiting day for your kids? I HOPE the court makes a sitter come with the kids considering your multitude of lets say: "problems". Not hard to figure why your wife left. Do you even know you're lying when you lie, it doesn't seem like it which may make you a Sociopath? If you don't already, I strongly suggest getting professional help before I come and get you!! Good luck, J -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MY HONOR, INTEGRITY and MEMORIES ARE THE ONLY THINGS I TRULY OWN!"
Old 04-15-2013, 03:08 AM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
so I reported him on ebay numerous times/ways and called
no news yet
and just now out of blue he emails me to my email address. Does this guy ever stop!?
also he makes stuff up, lol, like with my wife, who I have been married to for 11 years and still am, so not sure why he just makes random stuff and much does not even flow or make sense.
Not to mention have no idea what he is talking about that I did or he did...

"Enjoy your upcoming suspension when eBay figures out what I did in 2-minutes. It should take them a few weeks however. Not smart using one who BOUGHT FROM YOU IN FEBRUARY KNUCKLEHEAD!!! Why not do it yourself PUSSY! I'll tell you why, because you are hiding behind your computer screen and think you are invincible. If you only knew how untrue that is? Would you like me to send you your home address, phone number and Social Security number? I can pull all that up in about 20-minutes for free. Was that picture on your My ePay page visiting day for your kids? I HOPE the court makes a sitter come with the kids considering your multitude of lets say: "problems". Not hard to figure why your wife left. Do you even know you're lying when you lie, it doesn't seem like it which may make you a Sociopath? If you don't already, I strongly suggest getting professional help before I come and get you!! Good luck, J -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MY HONOR, INTEGRITY and MEMORIES ARE THE ONLY THINGS I TRULY OWN!"
This guy is so sick.
edclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edclay View Post
This guy is so sick.
yes, something is not right

again, the above email came out of the blue, I have not contacted him, all I did was forward everything to ebay, and this is the message I get, which makes no sense, what did I do? what did he do? is ebay gonna suspend me for giving free shipping and is it in 2 days or a few weeks? Then goes random about pictures of my family, my one and only wife whom I am still with hence my ebay name brentANDbecca lol, oh well, just think it is time for yet another one of his ebay accounts to be closed but ebay often does nothing even with threats to sellers or history of these actions
Old 04-15-2013, 04:27 AM   #94 (permalink)

Blocked. Thanks!
hche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:36 AM   #95 (permalink)

Hey Brent, what are you going to when he comes to "get you"????

Sounds like justifiable "threat" to me.......Cardcop might be due to get a visit from a REAL cop?
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:39 AM   #96 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

They better do something about the psycho. Sad part is if they do nothing it will probably be because it was just "his opinion"

I would like to believe they will shut him down. I just hope that he does not continue to make accounts for the sole purpose of going after you some more.
dthimesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:41 AM   #97 (permalink)

Didnt this liar and convicted thief say he was dying a month or 2 ago? I thought he was only getting cards for childrens hospitals? What happened to that lie? Or that he could no longer walk? So how does he get his mail?

If someone has his address please share it. I hear he is here in New York, Maspeth Queens. Anyone have a more specific address?

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 04-15-2013 at 08:53 AM.
tonedef2oo8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:53 AM   #98 (permalink)

I don't have empathy for people that cancel auctions for no apparent reason either.. So stuff sold while it was going on? Shouldn't have had it for sale as a lot then.
dhendrix1303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:15 AM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhendrix1303 View Post
I don't have empathy for people that cancel auctions for no apparent reason either.. So stuff sold while it was going on? Shouldn't have had it for sale as a lot then.
Oh look its the guy who reads the first post and then decides he is going to tell us how he feels regardless of how stupid it makes them look.
tonedef2oo8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:22 AM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Oh look its the guy who reads the first post and then decides he is going to tell us how he feels regardless of how stupid it makes them look.
Oh look it's the troll with zero feedback who thinks his comments matter.
dhendrix1303 is offline   Reply With Quote