|10-08-2012, 10:38 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Redlands, CA
Magnetic Sizes Help Needed!
I am going to pick up some magnetics for a few PC cards. I need a bit of help figuring out what size to use.
I have about 7 cards I am going to get a magnetic for.
Any help is appreciated.
2012 Finest Red Refractor /25
2012 Triple Threads Relic /36 (jersey)
2012 Museum Green Parallel /199
2012 Museum Archival Auto /100
2012 Museum 4 jersey w/ patch /99
2012 Tribute Auto /99
2012 Gypsy Queen Auto
Any help is much appreciated!
Angels, Ducks, Texans, Hornets.
|10-08-2012, 10:54 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Saw this somewhere and had it saved......
Card holder sizes:
Take a stack of standard sports cards (commons) and lay them on top of each other. Place them next to the thicker insert and refer to the chart below to figure out what thickness your card is.
* 1 Regular Card = 20 Point - Use All Standard or Regular Card Holders
* 3 Regular Cards = 55 Point - Use 55 Point Holders (Also called Action Packed Size or Thick)
* 4-5 Regular Cards = 70-75 Point - Use 75 Point Holders or Extra Thick Holders
* 6-8 Regular Cards = 120-130 Point - Use 130 Point Holders (Commonly called Memorabilia Size or Real Thick or 3.5 mm)
* 9-12 Regular Cards = 180 Point - Use 180 Point Holders (Also called Super Thick)
Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
|10-09-2012, 08:54 AM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2012
Location: near Houston
My best guesses:
2012 Finest Red Refractor /25 - 20 pt
2012 Triple Threads Relic /36 (jersey) - 120 pt
2012 Museum Green Parallel /199 - 55 pt
2012 Museum Archival Auto /100 - 55 pt
2012 Museum 4 jersey w/ patch /99 - 120 or 180 pt
2012 Tribute Auto /99 - 55 pt
2012 Gypsy Queen Auto - 20 pt
People who take selfies are self-absorbed and pathetic. My theory is that the number of people that want to see a picture of you is directly proportionate to the number of people that are with you wanting to take your picture.
|10-09-2012, 09:18 AM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2011