Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2012, 06:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
zonacats8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 12,786
Default TBS/TNT Pitch Tracker

Is it just me or has it been REALLY off during the playoffs so far, it seems right on like 25% of the time, but the other 75% it seems to be REALLY off from where the pitch crosses the plate
__________________
PC: Carolina Panthers and University of Arizona players, especially in UofA uniform
Jonathan Stewart PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/jonathan-stewart-pc
Star Lotulelei PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/star-lotulelei-pc
zonacats8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
RedSoxFan28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,255
Default

It's close enough. If you don't think it's accurate then don't pay attention to it, just use your own judgement.
__________________
Baseball- Boston Red Sox, Football- New England Patriots, Basketball- Boston Celtics & OKC Thunder, Hockey- Boston Bruins
Looking for Tom Brady Flawless
RedSoxFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
zonacats8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 12,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan28 View Post
It's close enough. If you don't think it's accurate then don't pay attention to it, just use your own judgement.
Really over the past few games I look at it for sport to laugh at how bad it is, but I just wish it wasnt there for every pitch if it's not going to be accurate. I know it's never going to be perfect but half the time a ball that paints the black is being marked a foot outside on the tracker.

Just annoying
__________________
PC: Carolina Panthers and University of Arizona players, especially in UofA uniform
Jonathan Stewart PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/jonathan-stewart-pc
Star Lotulelei PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/star-lotulelei-pc
zonacats8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
TOMBB25's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Napa CA
Posts: 5,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
Really over the past few games I look at it for sport to laugh at how bad it is, but I just wish it wasnt there for every pitch if it's not going to be accurate. I know it's never going to be perfect but half the time a ball that paints the black is being marked a foot outside on the tracker.

Just annoying
It's laughable, I don't see the point of it. The scale is so off, a pitch on the outside corner shows up in the batter's box, I don't get why it can't be closer to scale. According to the pitch trax during the A's/Tigers game, most of the pitches on the inside corner should have been taking off knee caps.
TOMBB25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
zonacats8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 12,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMBB25 View Post
It's laughable, I don't see the point of it. The scale is so off, a pitch on the outside corner shows up in the batter's box, I don't get why it can't be closer to scale. According to the pitch trax during the A's/Tigers game, most of the pitches on the inside corner should have been taking off knee caps.
Yep, it's like anything right over the plate they are pretty close with it, but anything over the corners and it's way inside or outside
__________________
PC: Carolina Panthers and University of Arizona players, especially in UofA uniform
Jonathan Stewart PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/jonathan-stewart-pc
Star Lotulelei PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/star-lotulelei-pc
zonacats8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.