Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2012, 10:36 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub47 View Post
Unfortunately I had to cancel my blowout order since it still hadn't shipped and I want the wrapper redemption. It's unfortunate that case buyers get priority, although I sort of understand as well.
Well, that sucks! How many boxes did you order?
messier2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:41 AM   #27 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub47 View Post
Unfortunately I had to cancel my blowout order since it still hadn't shipped and I want the wrapper redemption. It's unfortunate that case buyers get priority, although I sort of understand as well.
It's not that case buyers get priority. Blowout can't ship something that they don't have. They like all retailers will have the stuff available on Wed, so no single boxes will ship until then. All cases are drop shipped from the distributor.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:45 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
It's not that case buyers get priority. Blowout can't ship something that they don't have. They like all retailers will have the stuff available on Wed, so no single boxes will ship until then. All cases are drop shipped from the distributor.
While that may be the case with them, I know for a fact it is not for other online retailers as I've ordered from others and received on released day many times before.
jubjub47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:53 AM   #29 (permalink)

I'm hoping for a prayer. Preordered my case about two months ago and tracking is showing it to be here be end of day Thursday. Was really hoping to have this redemption help with case value as this is my first case ever and a lot of money. I hope UPS some how jumps delivery up a day because I see these redemption packs going very very quickly.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:55 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I'm hoping for a prayer. Preordered my case about two months ago and tracking is showing it to be here be end of day Thursday. Was really hoping to have this redemption help with case value as this is my first case ever and a lot of money. I hope UPS some how jumps delivery up a day because I see these redemption packs going very very quickly.
Thursday? Damn...all cases should arrive for Wed. for EVERYONE that pre-ordered...not sure why yours says Thursday!?
Old 10-16-2012, 12:10 PM   #31 (permalink)

Me either, and I'm not happy. Was preordered from here and well enough in advance. I'm hoping UPS is wrong but not much I can do now.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #32 (permalink)

I paid for 3 cases back in July and paid for overnight shipping I recieved an e-mail from Blowout yesterday saying my order has been processed and gave a tracking number, when I click on the tracking number link UPS does not have a delivery date on there it says will be updated once they have package. Has anybody else had this happen to them? I assumed I would recieve on the 17th now I'm getting worried thats not going to happen
horton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Me either, and I'm not happy. Was preordered from here and well enough in advance. I'm hoping UPS is wrong but not much I can do now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by horton View Post
I paid for 3 cases back in July and paid for overnight shipping I recieved an e-mail from Blowout yesterday saying my order has been processed and gave a tracking number, when I click on the tracking number link UPS does not have a delivery date on there it says will be updated once they have package. Has anybody else had this happen to them? I assumed I would recieve on the 17th now I'm getting worried thats not going to happen
Wow things are really going in the toliet these days...
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
This just means UPS hasn't scanned it yet. For all we know it could be in the back of the truck on it's way to you and will be scanned in at the next location. Just keep checking!
Old 10-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
So, it's probably a waste of money to pay for overnight shipping since the ones that did the free shipping AND overnight should get their packages on the 17th either way.

You should have some info tonight on your "overnight" delivery tomorrow!
Old 10-16-2012, 06:52 PM   #36 (permalink)

My topps chrome box was at my house on release, doesn't look like bowman chrome will be though.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:24 AM   #37 (permalink)

Today, Today, Today! Case on the UPS truck "out for delivery"...woot!
Old 10-17-2012, 08:26 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by messier2 View Post
Today, Today, Today! Case on the UPS truck "out for delivery"...woot!
Same. Got some Garbage Pail kids as well looooooooool
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:55 AM   #39 (permalink)

I pre-ordered 3 boxes back in August and my account still says "Processing". NOT HAPPY!
wfubob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:12 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfubob View Post
I pre-ordered 3 boxes back in August and my account still says "Processing". NOT HAPPY!
Yeah, boxes ship today...cases shipped Monday.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #41 (permalink)

Nobody should be worried about the wrapper redemption running out. They ran out last time because large case breakers were redeeming hundreds at a time. At 5 per household, there is enough for 2000 households to order the max amount, and that's assuming each household buys 10 boxes which probably won't happen either, so I expect anywhere from 2500-4000 of us will get in, and it will take ALOT longer than one weekend for that to happen. The person above who cancelled their order made a mistake I believe in assuming that they would be locked out of the program.
auctionjmm is offline   Reply With Quote