Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2012, 10:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ebay Changes...

I saw someone posted something about the searches being different. I noticed that you can no longer see as a buyer if other offers have been made on items if the item is a BIN/BO. Unless I am looking at it wrong or not seeing it.

I am not sure yet how I feel about this as a seller, as a buyer I think its terrible! I just put a offer in on an item, and I might have added a few more bucks if there were other offers.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
Old 10-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #2 (permalink)

I just put in an offer to check, and I can see the offers. Odd.

Always looking for Galaxy and soccer autos & patches!
KingTaco77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

I have looked at several bin/bo items that I know have offers on them and I can't see them anywhere. The item pages have changed slightly from what I can see, I can see if people are watching the items, however I can't see offers. Anyone else??
Old 10-25-2012, 11:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

I can see offers on BIN/BO items, but I can't see how many people are watching them.
dodgerblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:50 AM   #5 (permalink)

The new design of ebay is horrible. It is hard for me to see the search box as it is now outlined in basically a pencil outline so you cant tell its a search box. The windows that pop up when you bid and confirm instead of the new pages freeze up and are slow loading. The item listing page is so cluttered now I find it hard to find out who/where the seller is so that I can at least look at their feedback. I have emailed my feedback to ebay and have severely cut my usage as it is pretty much garbage to me now. They took something easy to read and easy to navigate and just screwed it all up. Almost as bad as some of facebooks changes they throw on users. Sometimes I wonder what these places are thinking by changing things so drastically when you are number 1 afterall you are number 1 for a reason.
gsxr1000mxz800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:11 AM   #6 (permalink)

I think you are using internet explorer. I have the same problem but when I talked to someone else they said that they could see them. Sure enough, when I switched over to google chrome, I could see that there were 6 offers on that particular item. I dont get what the issue is with IE, I know there is also the problem where on the completed listings IE wont show what the final price was where google chrome will

My photobucket: http://s451.photobucket.com/albums/qq239/GOWIFB/
GOWIFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:57 AM   #7 (permalink)

I use safari and there is stuff i can and cannot see. i can see some completed items, others no. The search bar is terrible. The fees continue to rise, the service and product continues to get worse. Makes perfect sense.

http://s1278.photobucket.com/albums/y518/jess030479/
jess0304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:30 AM   #8 (permalink)

I'm not able to view offers and I use safari
Old 10-29-2012, 10:54 AM   #9 (permalink)

Beta, its still in beta mode, hence why some of you can see some things and others cant, depending on which browser you are using. Its spotty all over the place for me.
Cuddy Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:58 AM   #10 (permalink)

i dont even know where i'm going when i'm trying to find something on ebay today. ebay used to work perfectly fine and now they had to go and ruin everything.
patchgenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:09 PM   #11 (permalink)

I use google chrome, and just now when I was searching on ebay, I noticed the layout was changed and I am unable to see if other people have submitted offers on items listed as BIN/BO. Literally one hour ago, when I was on ebay, everything was different. Kinda annoyed.
dodgerblue is offline   Reply With Quote