Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2012, 10:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Swingman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 1,356
Default BGS Mailday... 9.5 Galore!

Just got back a few cards I had sent to BGS during a show.. Have to say I did pretty well.. Only card that didn't come back a 9.5, I sent only because I wanted it slabbed, was not expecting a high grade. The Andrew Luck Gold Refractor was only .5 away from a 10 which would have been awesome but oh well.. Enjoy the pics, most are for sale except the Harpers unless I have doubles.. Thanks!





























__________________
Gio Gonzalez Supercollector
CMB: http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c269/ktab22/
Swingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,044
Default

Nice cards! Glad BGS is back to their old style labels.

You are close enough to do a "sub bump" on the Luck at a future show.
messier2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Swingman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 1,356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by messier2 View Post
Nice cards! Glad BGS is back to their old style labels.

You are close enough to do a "sub bump" on the Luck at a future show.

I requested it that way, not sure if they are actually back to those ways lol.. Ya I am hoping to one day get that bumped up. Card is in phenomenal shape, I thought it would grade a 10 for sure.
__________________
Gio Gonzalez Supercollector
CMB: http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c269/ktab22/
Swingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,044
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingman View Post
I requested it that way, not sure if they are actually back to those ways lol.. Ya I am hoping to one day get that bumped up. Card is in phenomenal shape, I thought it would grade a 10 for sure.
Oh, I see. I may do that in my future submission...

It's funny how we all "hated" the auto grade on the front early on and now we PREFER to have them on the front since it looks SO much better!
messier2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Swingman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 1,356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by messier2 View Post
Oh, I see. I may do that in my future submission...

It's funny how we all "hated" the auto grade on the front early on and now we PREFER to have them on the front since it looks SO much better!

Ya I have always been a fan of having it in the front to be honest (unless I get a 9 of course )
__________________
Gio Gonzalez Supercollector
CMB: http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c269/ktab22/
Swingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.