Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 10:57 AM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
deltapi1049's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: San antonio
Posts: 3,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by premium1981 View Post
I think the opposite. I think there are too few Panini haters around. Low quality product that costs about twice what it is worth.
Yes, this was my thought. Panini is absolute garbage 95% of the time. The other 5% is a toss up of whether or not it is passable. That isnt a good ratio.
__________________
My Adrian Peterson Collection: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Gellman/a/adrian-peterson

My Cordarrelle Patterson Collection: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Gellman/a/cordarrelle-patterson
deltapi1049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:27 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
hche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,624
Default

Panini's MAAP for baseball is almost an automatic 50% off in 6 months.

Limited Cut $200 - > $70
Limited $100 - > $45
Contenders $135 - > $69
Prime Cuts $250 - > $135

Even EEE $100 -> $70. The MAAP pricing is outrageous.
hche is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:29 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 189
Default

I do agree though they should re-adjust that it looks bad. I'm sure even Topps prices are adjusted but it doesn't seem like it is that glaring of a problem as it appears it is with Panini. Although I'm sure it isn't hurting the bottom line or they likely would of by now.
NPNCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.