Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2012, 01:06 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
retail is on the shelves, it has auto's.........
Faillllllllllllllll
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:08 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
There is no retail this year....... it just seems early to see cards, I know that it happens all the time with early releases but I figured it wouldn't be until Monday, early Tuesday when there would be sightings.

2014 IP Auto's: Cards-474, 8x10's-16, ROMLB-3
bronxbomber33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #28 (permalink)

i'm not really a big baseball collector, but I honestly thought that was why they were out early, the guy up the street had this, and he usually buys retail, I guess he got his hobby cases early? that's weird..... I definately guessed on what happened, but I didn't know they even sent the hobby out early like that? they usually dont

lol @ 10 people jumping out to make the same statement...... people are antsy over this release? huh? lol
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:33 PM   #29 (permalink)

Centering blows. I would flip it but wouldnt want to own it.
Tugarpj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:42 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
i'm not really a big baseball collector, but I honestly thought that was why they were out early, the guy up the street had this, and he usually buys retail, I guess he got his hobby cases early? that's weird..... I definately guessed on what happened, but I didn't know they even sent the hobby out early like that? they usually dont

lol @ 10 people jumping out to make the same statement...... people are antsy over this release? huh? lol
People just get annoyed when stupid people make definitive statements when they have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. If you don't know any better, keep your mouth shut. Pretty simple.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:43 PM   #31 (permalink)

The good news the early release didn't come from Taiwan.
edclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:49 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edclay View Post
That's true, didn't even think of that!

Old 11-25-2012, 01:51 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edclay View Post
They will be breaking tomorrow.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:56 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
People just get annoyed when stupid people make definitive statements when they have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. If you don't know any better, keep your mouth shut. Pretty simple.
so now people have to know every aspect of collecting and every release just to speak on the board? that's a pretty bold statement. I typically break retail with the guy? and I've never seen topps send cases early, so I assumed, it's a mistake, no need to bring out the electric chair.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Old 11-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
lol

True Dat!
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
so now people have to know every aspect of collecting and every release just to speak on the board? that's a pretty bold statement. I typically break retail with the guy? and I've never seen topps send cases early, so I assumed, it's a mistake, no need to bring out the electric chair.
the point is that you didn't know for sure, so why make a statement about a product that you are not familiar with.

Old 11-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbomber33 View Post
the point is that you didn't know for sure, so why make a statement about a product that you are not familiar with.
if you already know everything about the product why are you in the thread and why are you mad I made the statement? why is the message board a cut & dry death by lethal injection situation? are you saying nobody here is allowed to make mistakes or misquote?

I typically break retail of every product with the same guy, it just so happens this one doesn't have retail and he had the product when I saw him? I assumed wrong in thinking he bought it retail.... not really a big deal. hardly something to get angry over.

it was a mistake, so you have 10 people correct it and let me guess, 10 more come slay me for it? no wonder sale prices are in the dumps. not many people want a angry mob on em over collecting cards.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:12 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
if you already know everything about the product why are you in the thread and why are you mad I made the statement? why is the message board a cut & dry death by lethal injection situation? are you saying nobody here is allowed to make mistakes or misquote?

I typically break retail of every product with the same guy, it just so happens this one doesn't have retail and he had the product when I saw him? I assumed wrong in thinking he bought it retail.... not really a big deal. hardly something to get angry over.

it was a mistake, so you have 10 people correct it and let me guess, 10 more come slay me for it? no wonder sale prices are in the dumps. not many people want a angry mob on em over collecting cards.
The end, admit you were wrong and move on. No need to get so offended over it.
lambeauleap87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:

And you are very un-informed or very ignorant. THERE IS NO BOWMAN DRAFT RETAIL KNUCKLEHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!
hoopster3977 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hoopster3977 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:

Why am I in this thread? Because I have an interest in the product and knew that there was no retail this year and that it does not come out until Wednesday it seemed early for there to be sightings. You are missing the point that you were wrong and are upset that people then called you out on being wrong........

Old 11-25-2012, 02:21 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Why am I in this thread? Because I have an interest in the product and knew that there was no retail this year and that it does not come out until Wednesday it seemed early for there to be sightings. You are missing the point that you were wrong and are upset that people then called you out on being wrong........
I agreed I was wrong, I wasn't upset at all, it just doesn't take 10 people to say the same thing, that's stupid. like you are mad as hell because someone made a statement, people telling me to STFU and all this bull..... it's just over the top, it's card collecting....
Old 11-25-2012, 02:25 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
I agreed I was wrong, I wasn't upset at all, it just doesn't take 10 people to say the same thing, that's stupid. like you are mad as hell because someone made a statement, people telling me to STFU and all this bull..... it's just over the top, it's card collecting....
I never said anything like that. But to me as the original comment was directed at, it just came off a little ignorant that way is was posted "retail is on the shelves, it has auto's.........". It came off that I didn't know what I was talking about and how dare I question how they got the card so early. That's all.

Last edited by bronxbomber33; 11-25-2012 at 02:26 PM. Reason: typo!
Old 11-25-2012, 02:33 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
I never said anything like that. But to me as the original comment was directed at, it just came off a little ignorant that way is was posted "retail is on the shelves, it has auto's.........". It came off that I didn't know what I was talking about and how dare I question how they got the card so early. That's all.
if you knew retail wasn't out early it's only 1 way they could have gotten it early, from a distributor.......so yeah, your statement was just as ignorant as mine
Old 11-25-2012, 02:39 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
if you knew retail wasn't out early it's only 1 way they could have gotten it early, from a distributor.......so yeah, your statement was just as ignorant as mine
Ignore them dude. That group isnt worth your time.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:41 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
really? wow, you are really getting bent out of shape for making a completely incorrect statement. The question I was raising was how is that the only card seen already. Obviously cards get out before the release date, but I would not expect them to be out this early. You were calling me out when you had no clue what you were talking about, period.

Old 11-25-2012, 02:42 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugarpj View Post
Ignore them dude. That group isnt worth your time.
Imagining Men Acting Collectively?
Andrew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:49 PM   #48 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

The problem with the ignore feature is that everyone always quotes the people I am ignoring.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #49 (permalink)

Then ignore more. I'm sure you wont see this anyway.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:16 PM   #50 (permalink)

I like Turtles !!