Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 11:13 PM   #1076 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by festus View Post
he needs to get laid
He needs to stop selling cards and get a real job so he can move out of his trailer and upgrade to an apartment
Old 12-14-2012, 12:44 AM   #1077 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
if you can't take one look at boomo, or look at one video and know boomo would tell someone to stuff it, I think you are the dummy........

the guy clearly is unorthodox in approaching/dealing with people, but you know what your getting? he's honest about it? you see the guy and he's answering back?

I mean? nothing wrong with that at all. I think it's up to "YOU" not to deal with him if you don't like something, not vice versa.

he clearly will never win a situation on here though, people talk just to talk and bash just to bash, so even a legit business will never win here. they will bash it reguardless. and probably be the first to bid on his new auction/break.
I? honestly cannot even und?erstand what you are trying to say because you did the single worst job of punctuation that I've ever seen in my entire life. I just wanted to take this second to tell you to fi?nd your english teachers and tell them to ap?ologize to you for not doing their job. Yes, "YOU"?

I'm Ron Burgundy?

http://marketplace.beckett.com/thescoutscards_1260
Old 12-14-2012, 12:50 AM   #1078 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescout View Post
I? honestly cannot even und?erstand what you are trying to say because you did the single worst job of punctuation that I've ever seen in my entire life. I just wanted to take this second to tell you to fi?nd your english teachers and tell them to ap?ologize to you for not doing their job. Yes, "YOU"?

I'm Ron Burgundy?
Most of what Qwasian says never makes any sense
Old 12-14-2012, 03:09 AM   #1079 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimssouvenirs View Post
"I love Boomo, he is the only one who could pull something like this off!" - said no-one ever

Plenty of guys can rip cases, especially if they have HELPERS ON CAMERA with them. Some people just need to get overthemselves. And if you're telling someone to die over a card or because of an argument that you started, then you're taking yourself way too seriously.
Jim speaks the true-true!

Quote:

I'm Ron Burgundy?

This is just great in so many ways.
Old 12-14-2012, 03:55 AM   #1080 (permalink)

How do you people know Boomo lives in a trailer?
Old 12-14-2012, 08:24 AM   #1081 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmtampa View Post
Here's the thread lol

Oh Man - Billy Hamilton
I can't believe anyone defended his actions in that thread. If there was something I figured everyone would be able to agree with, it would be that telling someone to kill herself over listing a baseball card on eBay is flat out wrong. I think some people take this hobby way too seriously.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:13 AM   #1082 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
I can't believe anyone defended his actions in that thread. If there was something I figured everyone would be able to agree with, it would be that telling someone to kill herself over listing a baseball card on eBay is flat out wrong. I think some people take this hobby way too seriously.
Don't worry I spoke to someone over at another board who spoke to a person who works with eBay. He is now on their radar and all it will take is a few reports to have his auctions yanked. So next time it won't be nearly as fascinating when karma eats his profits cause he has to start his own site with a few minions who follow. Ask that breaker who came here tried to change everything now can't list his breaks on eBay if he learned his lesson. He is still crying about it on his blog about how eBay sucks.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:21 AM   #1083 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Don't worry I spoke to someone over at another board who spoke to a person who works with eBay. He is now on their radar and all it will take is a few reports to have his auctions yanked. So next time it won't be nearly as fascinating when karma eats his profits cause he has to start his own site with a few minions who follow. Ask that breaker who came here tried to change everything now can't list his breaks on eBay if he learned his lesson. He is still crying about it on his blog about how eBay sucks.
sure, he's on ebay's radar. they make THOUSANDS a month off his auctions they're not going to drop him.

very nasty thing to say "go kill yourself" however it was not a threat. if he stated "i'm going to kill you" i think that would put him in more hot water.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #1084 (permalink)

How you treat others will ALWAYS come back to bite you in the butt. I don't know why some people prefer to treat others like they are lower than dirt. All I can think when I see others acting like that is how miserable a person they must be inside. I guess that is punishment enough.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #1085 (permalink)

someone wanna fill me in the last 3 pages of trolling ?
Old 12-14-2012, 09:44 AM   #1086 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
You're so full of sh!t.

Last edited by 90sbaseballfan; 12-14-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:48 AM   #1087 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Here's the thread lol

Oh Man - Billy Hamilton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
I was impartial about Boomo until reading through that FCB thread. I now can not believe people defend this guy. Did he do a good job of running his break sure. But you won't see me ever doing business with this guy.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:53 AM   #1088 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by premium1981 View Post
How you treat others will ALWAYS come back to bite you in the butt. I don't know why some people prefer to treat others like they are lower than dirt. All I can think when I see others acting like that is how miserable a person they must be inside. I guess that is punishment enough.
Well, THAT pretty much sums up my thoughts.

Anybody who knows anything about business knows how important it is to be professional. I don't believe in karma one bit, but only a fool would think you can treat people like crap and not have it come back around. You reap what you sow.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:00 AM   #1089 (permalink)

this one made me laugh. your? who's the idiot?

"you probably shilled it.
doesnt matter, your an idiot.
get a clue someday and come play
with the big boys.
and sigh, i noticed your a girl, now i feel bad".
- boomo2
Old 12-15-2012, 07:37 AM   #1090 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by festus View Post
sure, he's on ebay's radar. they make THOUSANDS a month off his auctions they're not going to drop him.

very nasty thing to say "go kill yourself" however it was not a threat. if he stated "i'm going to kill you" i think that would put him in more hot water.
You sure about that? go ask ol crazy8breaks or what ever his name was about being on ebays radar and subsequently then stopped from hosting break on ebay. He is constantly getting his breaks removed cause this person put him on their radar for acting like a moron on several boards. But hey roll your eyes .
Old 12-15-2012, 08:56 AM   #1091 (permalink)

Quote:

I'm Ron Burgundy?
maybe you should trade cards over on the english teacher forum, oops they don't have one. U FAIL.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #1092 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
maybe you should trade cards over on the english teacher forum, oops they don't have one. U FAIL.
Here you go:

Maybe you should trade cards over on the English teacher forum. Oops, they don't have one. You fail.

C'mon man!

PC: Jemile Weeks
Old 12-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #1093 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqeeshy View Post
Here you go:

Maybe you should trade cards over on the English teacher forum. Oops, they don't have one. You fail.

C'mon man!
LOL...Nice!
Old 12-15-2012, 11:31 PM   #1094 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HadWayTooMuch View Post
LOL...Nice!
You mean:

"I laughed out loud."
I recently started working full-time (finally). As a result, I often forget about PMs which I've reviewed during the day, but did not have time to respond to. Please feel free to follow up. It is not my intention to ignore or forget about anyone.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:36 AM   #1095 (permalink)

Quote:
Here's the thread lol

Oh Man - Billy Hamilton
Did it get deleted? When I click the link it says page not found.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:23 AM   #1096 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyduff13 View Post
Did it get deleted? When I click the link it says page not found.
Same for me. I read it when it was first posted though. Quite classy The mod on that site chimed in and said that the classy individual in question had been bombarding him with emails concerning the content of the thread. I guess he didn't appreciate the negative attention he was getting.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:58 AM   #1097 (permalink)

Wonder how long it will be before boomo gets this thread deleted out of his life! It's kind of funny, the internet is the only place you can go back and change mistakes you've made! Wish I could do that in real life, LOL.
Check out my photobucket by clicking on my homepage in the drop down list under my username. Looking for any Twins cards I don't have, and Mickey Mantle refractors that I don't have. I will trade for bait, on occasion. 2011 Topps Chrome auto set completed!!
Old 12-16-2012, 12:00 PM   #1098 (permalink)
Banned

I Dont want it deleted
Old 12-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #1099 (permalink)

On another board...

I finally opened my lot of shane watson auto's base to blue and the only thing i'll say is the whole process was very professional until it was packed to be mailed...

half the cards have gnarly surface scratches and only the blue was protected. None of the other auto's even had a penny sleeve which would have prevented this. Dont really care if it seems like a "cheap" auto to you but at least make sure they are sent in a way not to damage them.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:19 AM   #1100 (permalink)
Banned

not a bully

Last edited by LuckyGriffin3; 12-20-2012 at 01:54 PM. Reason: not a bully
Closed Thread