Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   BASEBALL (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball/)
-   -   holy cr*p, Zoilo Almonte superfractor non auto price... (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball/421956-holy-cr-p-zoilo-almonte-superfractor-non-auto-price.html)

gonygo 12-29-2012 07:48 PM

holy cr*p, Zoilo Almonte superfractor non auto price...

Is this kid supposed to be the next Babe Ruth? I know its a 0 feedback bidder, but dang $3500 is a lil steep with 6 days to go no? lol
[url=http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zoilo-Almonte-RC-Superfractor-1-1-NY-Yankees-Top-Prospect-/160947084159?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item2579319b7f]Zoilo Almonte RC Superfractor 1 1 NY Yankees Top Prospect | eBay[/url]

Ajax1723 12-29-2012 07:52 PM

Its most likely shilled, seller is a nut job, posted a while back about this card like 10 times

MikeWilliamsFan 12-29-2012 07:54 PM

Wasn't the seller the same guy who had like $9000 for shipping?

gonygo 12-29-2012 07:56 PM

Hope no one falls sucker to this. Seller must be a clown...

death2redemptions 12-29-2012 08:02 PM

Shilling his own crap. Won't sell

aggies1960 12-29-2012 08:11 PM

already a thread about this lol

rolewiii 12-29-2012 08:13 PM

"High Bidder" positive feedback: 0.

dthimesch 12-29-2012 08:21 PM

[URL="http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball/421160-didnt-inflated-shipping-end-fees-9-900-shipping.html"]http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball/421160-didnt-inflated-shipping-end-fees-9-900-shipping.html[/URL]

The bidding is not real

Srt42004n 12-29-2012 11:37 PM

yea seller pulled it and posted like crazy about it

death2redemptions 12-30-2012 12:03 AM

[QUOTE=Srt42004n;3914201]yea seller pulled it and posted like crazy about it[/QUOTE]

Claims he is the next big Yankees superstar yet he isn't even on the Yankees Top 10 prospect list :rolleyes:

CardsCardsCards 12-30-2012 12:03 AM

Looks like sellers island just got its first tsunami

dthimesch 12-30-2012 09:20 AM

[QUOTE=CardsCardsCards;3914422]Looks like sellers island just got its first tsunami[/QUOTE]

Did all of his stuff get pulled?

JohnnysBench 12-30-2012 09:54 AM

[QUOTE=gonygo;3912356]Is this kid supposed to be the next Babe Ruth? I know its a 0 feedback bidder, but dang $3500 is a lil steep with 6 days to go no? lol
[url=http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zoilo-Almonte-RC-Superfractor-1-1-NY-Yankees-Top-Prospect-/160947084159?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item2579319b7f]Zoilo Almonte RC Superfractor 1 1 NY Yankees Top Prospect | eBay[/url][/QUOTE]

This is hilarious! Yesterday, when this crazy auction had $1,900 shipping(yes, true...), I reported it, then later in the day when he started shilling the auction, I reported it again. Now it must have been taken down, and he reposted with a regular shipping charge. Now he is still shilling his auction? lmao, oh well, time to report...

JohnnysBench 12-30-2012 09:57 AM

Also, considering the card is not graded(GEM MINT?) and this guy is not even close to the Yankees top prospect, I would say those are more listing violations right?

Keyser Soze 12-30-2012 10:56 AM

[QUOTE=JohnnysBench;3915863]Also, considering the card is not graded(GEM MINT?) and this guy is not even close to the Yankees top prospect, I would say those are more listing violations right?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Both are arguable points. You can't definitively disprove either claim. They're his opinion, as stupid & self-serving as they might be

LetsMakeADeal 12-30-2012 11:53 PM

Thats my zoilo i pulled the bazinga ! In the starting lineup this year for sure star

[url]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1432520-new-york-yankees-which-prospects-could-make-the-2013-roster/page/6[/url]

ONLY YANKEE TO GO TO THE MINOR LEAGUE ALL STAR GAME SINCE ROBINSON CANO SURE STAR STARTING THIS YEAR IM GETTING ALL THAT GREEN FOR THIS FACE IT HATERS:flex:

Zoilo Almonte, Outfield
Nick Laham/Getty Images
Josh Hamilton is a phenomenal player; there is no doubt about that.

But in order to get Hamilton or any other big name outfielder to replace Swisher, a lot has to happen to make room for a big contract and keep the Bombers under the luxury tax threshold.

It has also been made known that Ichiro Suzuki’s return to New York isn’t as definite as many thought.

This all means that Almonte will have a shot to be playing in the Bronx next year.

As the Yankees’ seventh-ranked prospect, Almonte is their best player projected to arrive in New York in 2013.

The switch-hitting outfielder hit .277 last year in Trenton, while hitting 21 home runs and knocking in 70 runs.

Almonte also had 23 doubles and swiped 15 bases.

If Cashman follows his previous winters and doesn’t commit to any big name outfielders, Almonte has a serious chance to be on the roster next year.

At only 23 years old, he can provide a needed young spark to a team full of veterans.

Ajax1723 12-30-2012 11:54 PM

[QUOTE=LetsMakeADeal;3922666]ONLY YANKEE TO GO TO THE MINOR LEAGUE ALL STAR GAME SINCE ROBINSON CANO SURE STAR STARTING THIS YEAR IM GETTING ALL THAT GREEN FOR THIS FACE IT HATERS:flex:

Zoilo Almonte, Outfield
Nick Laham/Getty Images

But in order to get Hamilton or any other big name outfielder to replace Swisher, a lot has to happen to make room for a big contract and keep the Bombers under the luxury tax threshold.

It has also been made known that Ichiro Suzuki’s return to New York isn’t as definite as many thought.

This all means that Almonte will have a shot to be playing in the Bronx next year.

As the Yankees’ seventh-ranked prospect, Almonte is their best player projected to arrive in New York in 2013.

The switch-hitting outfielder hit .277 last year in Trenton, while hitting 21 home runs and knocking in 70 runs.

If Cashman follows his previous winters and doesn’t commit to any big name outfielders, Almonte has a serious chance to be on the roster next year.

At only 23 years old, he can provide a needed young spark to a team full of veterans.[/QUOTE]

There's the guy I was referring to....

Subscribed, he's a 4th outfielder at best, and the Yankees are set at OF this season with Ichiro, Brett Gardner, Granderson in the OF.

And he is most definitely not a 3,000 dollar card. The Mike Zunino Base Superfractor went for $768. Don't see this guy being worth 4 times more than Zunino.

Without the shilling you have done on this card, it is a 200 dollar card at best, because it is a Yankee.

sportcardtheory 12-31-2012 12:01 AM

"At only 23 years old..."

And he has a .318 OBP in his highest level of play.

lol I literally wouldn't pay $100 for this card.

death2redemptions 12-31-2012 12:02 AM

[QUOTE=LetsMakeADeal;3922666][url=http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1432520-new-york-yankees-which-prospects-could-make-the-2013-roster/page/6]New York Yankees: Which Top Prospects Could Make the 2013 Roster? | Bleacher Report[/url]

ONLY YANKEE TO GO TO THE MINOR LEAGUE ALL STAR GAME SINCE ROBINSON CANO SURE STAR STARTING THIS YEAR IM GETTING ALL THAT GREEN FOR THIS FACE IT HATERS:flex:

Zoilo Almonte, Outfield
Nick Laham/Getty Images

It has also been made known that Ichiro Suzukiís return to New York isnít as definite as many thought.

As the Yankeesí seventh-ranked prospect, Almonte is their best player projected to arrive in New York in 2013.

If Cashman follows his previous winters and doesnít commit to any big name outfielders, Almonte has a serious chance to be on the roster next year.

At [B]only 23 years old[/B], he can provide a needed young spark to a team full of veterans.[/QUOTE]

That's not very young for someone who has never been to the majors...

And FYI you really shouldn't shill your own auctions, one because it's against the rules and two because you might shill it too high where nobody will be willing to make a legit bid sort of like what you just did...your crazy if you think you'd actually make more than a couple hundred for that card

LetsMakeADeal 12-31-2012 12:03 AM

Andre dawson with those greasy napped curls !

ARE YOU THE WEIRDO SELLING GREASY HEADED ANDRE DAWSONS ON EBAY FOR 3 BUCKS HUH :D MAN THE CARD IS ALREADY SOLD DEAL WITH IT SMITTYS YOUR CARDS ARE TRASH ! :flex:

[QUOTE=Ajax1723;3922675]There's the guy I was referring to....

Subscribed, he's a 4th outfielder at best, and the Yankees are set at OF this season with Ichiro, Brett Gardner, Granderson in the OF.

And he is most definitely not a 3,000 dollar card. The Mike Zunino Base Superfractor went for $768. Don't see this guy being worth 4 times more than Zunino.

Without the shilling you have done on this card, it is a 200 dollar card at best, because it is a Yankee.[/QUOTE]

sportcardtheory 12-31-2012 12:05 AM

Is this person like 12 years old, or what.

Ajax1723 12-31-2012 12:07 AM

[QUOTE=LetsMakeADeal;3922752]ARE YOU THE WEIRDO SELLING GREASY HEADED ANDRE DAWSONS ON EBAY FOR 3 BUCKS HUH :D MAN THE CARD IS ALREADY SOLD DEAL WITH IT SMITTYS YOUR CARDS ARE TRASH ! :flex:[/QUOTE]

Do you mean my non-shilled, On Card autographs of HOFers that I have up for auction that haven't ended yet?

Why yes, those are my cards, thank you for asking. :)!

babyfaceposey 12-31-2012 12:08 AM

[QUOTE=LetsMakeADeal;3922666][url=http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1432520-new-york-yankees-which-prospects-could-make-the-2013-roster/page/6]New York Yankees: Which Top Prospects Could Make the 2013 Roster? | Bleacher Report[/url]

Zoilo Almonte, Outfield
Nick Laham/Getty Images

It has also been made known that Ichiro Suzukiís return to New York isnít as definite as many thought.

As the Yankeesí seventh-ranked prospect, Almonte is their best player projected to arrive in New York in 2013.

If Cashman follows his previous winters and doesnít commit to any big name outfielders, Almonte has a serious chance to be on the roster next year.

At only 23 years old, he can provide a needed young spark to a team full of veterans.[/QUOTE]

Your superfractor is trash. That is why it has not sold and you have to shill it. Your card and you are both a joke.

LetsMakeADeal 12-31-2012 12:16 AM

Wandy ? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

YOUR SELLING 50 CENTS WANDY RODRIGUEZ CARDS WEIRDO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN P U SMELLY COLLECTION YOU HAVE !:flex: I'LL BUY THAT WANDY OFF YOU FOR A NICKLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[QUOTE=Ajax1723;3922784]Do you mean my non-shilled, On Card autographs of HOFers that I have up for auction that haven't ended yet?

Why yes, those are my cards, thank you for asking. :)![/QUOTE]

death2redemptions 12-31-2012 12:17 AM

I overheard the Houston Astros were in serious talks about acquiring Almonte for a soda vending machine and bag of balls