Blowout Cards Forums
Shop OneStopFanShop.com Today!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 09:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default My Ryan Garko Collection

Cant post them all, but heres a few of my faves and a link to my bucket gallery. Need to update it but theres a good chunk that isnt there.
Enjoy,
Tom

Link to my gallery:
HOFerAutoCollector/Garko Collection NFT - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks for the look!
Tom
GarkoCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to fm8418

do you buy any garkos?

I got this
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

The link to my bucket is posted. Your card is posted in it. Dont need more common autos except for 08 ones. All the ones prior to 08 I need are rare/low #'d ones.

Yes, I DO buy Garkos that I need. If you come across something for me that I need, paypal will always be there for
you!
Tom
Old 04-11-2008, 06:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

how did you get all those finest autos??
baseballfanmets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 11:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

buying them and trading for them
Old 09-22-2008, 02:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to cdog11ksc Send a message via Yahoo to cdog11ksc

i got this one if you need it
lmk

cdog11ksc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:35 PM   #7 (permalink)

FYI, he's Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdog11ksc View Post
i got this one if you need it
lmk

mightbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 08:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to cdog11ksc Send a message via Yahoo to cdog11ksc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightbe View Post
FYI, he's Banned.
LOL thanks didnt notice...he must have been a BAD BAD boy
cdog11ksc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdog11ksc View Post
LOL thanks didnt notice...he must have been a BAD BAD boy

A bad, bad boy is putting it lightly. Here's a little more on Mr. Tom Murray aka Tom Murry aka Phillip Allen aka Tom Allen.

Banned from Blowout cards site were he just joined Jan. 08.

Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: GarkoCollector

Banned from SCF as well. I spoke to the Admin. and was told that they received multiple complaints of you ripping people off.... joined there in Jan. 08 as well.

Sports Card Freaks Forums - View Profile: GarkoCollector

Banned from TCC boards as well.....my oh my...the list continues.

Trading Card Central - Board Message | forums, message boards, blogs, chat

Banned from HK boards. Hmm..join date = Jan. 08

HobbyKings.com :: Log in

Banned from The Bench boards. Join date Aug. 07.

http://www.***************.com/thebe...ber.php?u=5298

Here's the write up on him from the "Bad Trader" database. Which was recently updated by someone with a new mailing address that he's been using. Scroll to the bottom.

http://www.angelfire.com/indie/badtraderusa/

Here on Topps he listed his name in his profile as Tom Allen. Not Tom Murray. Even is his middle name happens to be Allen, that is misrepresentation. In this hobby, that looks extremely bad when you won't use your actual name or address. But then again he has so many aliases .....

Topps Message Boards - View Profile

Here's a quote DIRECTLY from a member of HK that he ripped off.

Here is a quote....directly from a HK member he scammed ...

"i made a deal with him a few years back. the deal was for me to send him to albert pujols rc autos 1 was SP chicography the other was a fleer legacy. he said he'd trade me 2 MJ autos (i am into basketball cards but i was hitting awesome baseball cards at the time which is why i did the deal) one was a commemorative MJ comeback, it was a UD dual g/u auto #/23 the other was a mj/kobe dual g/u dual auto #/25. he said he'd send me those two and $200. He sent me a check for the first $100 and said id get the rest of the payment and the cards when he got my cards. So (like an idiot i was back then i didn't know a lot about scammers) i sent him the pujols NEVER to see them ever gain. needless to say i didn't receive the Jordan's or the other check. It was about that time i gave up collecting b/c it just seemed like everything else in my life, a JOKE. I'm pretty sure he sold those on ebay b/c if i remember right im pretty sure the serial #'s looked like mine even though i couldn't remember which number they were but he sold similar ones on ebay. Oh i forgot to mention, that check he sent me... well as you probably guess that check somehow never cleared."

EDIT:

Here's a link to a thread from Topps. Topps Message Boards - Sandy Koufax Donruss Signature Auto for Sale Here he is back on Topps with a new user ID, admits to being Tom Murray (Dr. Tom, GarkoCollector etc) but now denies that his name is Murray. He says it's Murry.

If you look at the BadTraderList here http://www.angelfire.com/indie/badtraderusa/, you'll see that even years ago he was listed as using both names Murry and Murray. Apparently one is the correct spelling of his name and the other is just his "slick" way of coming up with an alias by dropping/adding 1 letter.

He is also back on FCB under yet another user ID. I am looking into that now, I have a strong idea of who he is and will contact the Admin. once I am 100% sure.

When confronted this loser will spin a series of lies, deny everything and try to say it's all been one big misunderstanding. Please do not fall for it. There are more than enough documented cases of him ripping people off. He is a thief. There is no question.

So, before anyone here has the misfortune of getting ripped off by him, on any site, I thought I'd let you all know exactly what kind of garbage you're dealing with here.

Be watching of his aliases and the locations he has used in the past. Apparently he has family in several states that he uses for their addresses. He is located in Carlisle, PA

Immediate Wantlist: 08-09 Stamkos HG /10
EB31 is offline   Reply With Quote