Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2013, 02:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,659
Default Jose Canseco on Reddit

Okay I had to share this with somebody but Jose Canseco is answering questions on Reddit (NSFW graphic/childish language). Adding this to his Vice columns and many tweets, he's rapidly becoming a favorite of mine.

If you're looking for more of this:



Then check out his reddit Q&A above, he is user jc7264 in the comments
eldavojohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
MJZak1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 852
Default

Be careful Jose. Reddit can be a scary place.
__________________
Oakland Athletics
Collecting Bo Jackson,Tim Brown,Howie Long and Rickey Henderson,Yoenis Cespedes,Jose Canseco,Josh Donaldson
"I have a gold refractor fetish"
MJZak1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJZak1977 View Post
Be careful Jose. Reddit can be a scary place.
On the contrary I think he's finally home. Man the number of "you're a life altering jerk" posts is just astounding though.

I've had trouble breathing as I try to read through these comments though ... too funny.
eldavojohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,505
Default

Someone ask him for a hug
JoshHamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
mcgoo2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldavojohn View Post
Okay I had to share this with somebody but Jose Canseco is answering questions on Reddit (NSFW graphic/childish language). Adding this to his Vice columns and many tweets, he's rapidly becoming a favorite of mine.

If you're looking for more of this:



Then check out his reddit Q&A above, he is user jc7264 in the comments
Hilarious if this is real. I know he's not the brightest dude in the world but this comes off as if he shouldn't have passed middle school.
__________________
Always looking for Minnesota Twins cards/memorabilia!!

My Photobucket: http://s526.photobucket.com/albums/cc343/mcgoo2_2008/
mcgoo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgoo2 View Post
Hilarious if this is real. I know he's not the brightest dude in the world but this comes off as if he shouldn't have passed middle school.
He verified it on twitter and the moderator is talking to him on the phone about it. So ... pretty sure it's him. Plus, I mean, who else could write these things?!
eldavojohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
mcgoo2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldavojohn View Post
He verified it on twitter and the moderator is talking to him on the phone about it. So ... pretty sure it's him. Plus, I mean, who else could write these things?!
Yeah. You're right. Reddit occasionally has problems with verification on AMAs but usually it's either entirely made up or done by the PR team. I can't imagine Canseco's agent would type these answers out himself.
__________________
Always looking for Minnesota Twins cards/memorabilia!!

My Photobucket: http://s526.photobucket.com/albums/cc343/mcgoo2_2008/
mcgoo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgoo2 View Post
Yeah. You're right. Reddit occasionally has problems with verification on AMAs but usually it's either entirely made up or done by the PR team. I can't imagine Canseco's agent would type these answers out himself.
After reading his columns for Vice, I have to say these responses have a unique fingerprint that only one ... thing ... could manufacture. It's gotta be him, plus, he's skipping over the posts that have too many words. If it was fake they'd be going to town and trolling the "you've ruined my life" posts.
eldavojohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Ooosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 5,125
Default

Yeah, absolute trainwreck.

People will see this thread and say "oh cool" but won't check it out.

How sorry you will be.

- Re: Jim Carrey - "hes a big fan of mine plus we had a threesome together"

- Responding to someone asking if getting hit on the head with a baseball hurt - "your girlfriend rubbed my head after,so physically and emotionally i was releived.lol"

- Responding to someone asking which is more embarrassing: Getting hit in the head with a ball or ending up in a Nolan Ryan headlock - "charging the mound as nolan throws a ball and it bounces off ur head into the crowd while knocking u out"

- Responding to the following question: Would you rather take a fastball to the nuts or have to sleep with Madonna now? - "punch her in her nuts"
__________________
@Ooosh_E on Twitter
Ooosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.