Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2013, 12:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
harkey1345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 208
Default free 2013 topps the million dollar chase code

I have 1 free the million dollar chase code


First person to post will get the code
harkey1345 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,632
Default

Here thanks
Gbulldogs1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
harkey1345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 208
Default

Sending you a pm


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Here thanks
harkey1345 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Here thanks
Do you hover over your computer looking for freebies?
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Do you hover over your computer looking for freebies?
Once again I don't care for your opinion or even acknowledge it
Gbulldogs1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Once again I don't care for your opinion or even acknowledge it
Yet you quote me and respond.

Way to fight the power.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
hotbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 12,339
Default

Play to Thrift Shop by Macklemore. This is only the start of my songwriting career.

Walk up in the thread like what up, I want some free stuff. I don't really need it but hey, it's free stuff.

I'm gonna get some stuff, only got zero dollars in my PayPal, I'm a BD, looking for some freebies, free stuff is f**** awesome!
__________________
\_(ツ)_/
hotbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
Play to Thrift Shop by Macklemore. This is only the start of my songwriting career.

Walk up in the thread like what up, I want some free stuff. I don't really need it but hey, it's free stuff.

I'm gonna get some stuff, only got zero dollars in my PayPal, I'm a BD, looking for some freebies, free stuff is f**** awesome!
F'ing epic. Permission to use that in my sig please?
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
F'ing epic. Permission to use that in my sig please?
Also why are you always taking shots at me. I am minding my own business and you are following me around bothering me. Please stop.
Gbulldogs1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Also why are you always taking shots at me. I am minding my own business and you are following me around bothering me. Please stop.
Don't worry. It will all be over for you soon.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Don't worry. It will all be over for you soon.
What do you mean and when?
Gbulldogs1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
What do you mean and when?
Just start preparing your new user name now. Might want to be a little bit more creative next time.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Just start preparing your new user name now. Might want to be a little bit more creative next time.
Why I am not a previously banned member. I guarentee I am not.

And if you are so sure I am a previously banned member then how about this wager one of your PC Cards and if I am not banned in the next two weeks you give it to me and leave me alone. Deal smart guy?
Gbulldogs1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Why I am not a previously banned member. I guarentee I am not.

And if you are so sure I am a previously banned member then how about this wager one of your PC Cards and if I am not banned in the next two weeks you give it to me and leave me alone. Deal smart guy?
Are you suggesting that we gamble on this forum?

You are aware that is not allowed correct?
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 34,089
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Once again I don't care for your opinion or even acknowledge it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Also why are you always taking shots at me. I am minding my own business and you are following me around bothering me. Please stop.
You don't care and you don't even acknowledge it. But yet it bothers you. Makes no sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
And if you are so sure I am a previously banned member then how about this wager one of your PC Cards and if I am not banned in the next two weeks you give it to me and leave me alone. Deal smart guy?
Betting on this site is against the rules and will get you in much trouble. Freebies and rule breaking must be your thing. Good luck with that.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
hotbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 12,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
F'ing epic. Permission to use that in my sig please?
Of course! Spread the word.
__________________
\_(ツ)_/
hotbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Are you suggesting that we gamble on this forum?

You are aware that is not allowed correct?
Not gamble. I will trade you something of lesser in return. That way it isn't a gamble. And I know you won't agree but I am telling you that you are wrong. If gambling isn't allowed then how bout this if I am not banned by next Friday you lay off my back. Deal?
Gbulldogs1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Not gamble. I will trade you something of lesser in return. That way it isn't a gamble. And I know you won't agree but I am telling you that you are wrong. If gambling isn't allowed then how bout this if I am not banned by next Friday you lay off my back. Deal?
I'll make you a deal. You go an entire week without entering a contest and I will lay off of you. I know that is an exercise in futility but at least try to not be a BD for a couple days.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
I'll make you a deal. You go an entire week without entering a contest and I will lay off of you. I know that is an exercise in futility but at least try to not be a BD for a couple days.
Ok deal. But what should I do about the ones I am already in? LMK but I won't enter one for a whole week but then you lay off. Deal!
Gbulldogs1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Ok deal. But what should I do about the ones I am already in? LMK but I won't enter one for a whole week but then you lay off. Deal!
I don't care about the ones you are already in. From this point forward- 2pm eastern time till next Friday no more entries and you will never hear another word from me again.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 34,089
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Ok deal. But what should I do about the ones I am already in? LMK but I won't enter one for a whole week but then you lay off. Deal!
lol what a hilarious response.

"okay, but gee what about the 14 current ones I'm already a part of?" LMFAO
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
hotbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 12,339
Default

I'm gonna keep working on that song I started.
__________________
\_(ツ)_/
hotbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:02 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
I'm gonna keep working on that song I started.
Please do. I cannot give you credit in my sig because I ran out of room. But I will spread the good word.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:38 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
hotbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 12,339
Default

My god. I just finished my masterpiece. It's beautiful.
__________________
\_(ツ)_/
hotbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
raydawg24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
My god. I just finished my masterpiece. It's beautiful.
Show us!!!!
__________________
Packer Fan Since I Was Born!!!
PC: PACKERS (Go figure)
FT/FS http://sportscardalbum.com/u/raydawg24
raydawg24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.