Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2013, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Topps Redemption Help..

I bought a topps museum auto redemption on ebay. When i received I scratched it off myself.. But when i entered the code, it says that the code that i have entered does not exist.. and i swear i checked it about 15 times (my account got disabled) and made a new account to tried again and still does not work... I dont know what to do.. is there anyone who had this kinds of problems before??? Will topps accept scratched redemption cards for the mail redemption??
Joshua961203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:12 PM   #2 (permalink)

Need to ask, did you buy it from 808buynsell?
Old 08-24-2013, 10:13 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua961203 View Post
I bought a topps museum auto redemption on ebay. I got the redemption card and scratched it off myself.. But when i entered the code, its says that the code that i have entered does not exist.. and i swear i checked it about 15 times (my account got disabled) and made a new account to try again and still does not work... I dont know what to do.. anyone had this kind of problem before??? Will topps accept scratched card for the mail redemption??
Call Topps first thing Monday morning. They will help get it sorted out. They may have you mail it in to them.
Old 08-24-2013, 10:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
Need to ask, did you buy it from 808buynsell?
No, the seller has over 400 100% feedback and sells higher end stuff.. so i doubt it has anything to do with the seller.. and looking at his auction, he has alot of museum products (base-autos) so im assuming that he pulled the redemption himself.
Joshua961203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

I tried to redeem 3 yesterday and only got 1 to work. Gypsy Queen went thru and 2 Bowman redemptions didn't. Not looking forward to be hold on Monday!
No 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:41 PM   #6 (permalink)

I had this happen with my 2013 Topps Archives Saberhagen Auto. I called Topps and they said they were behind updating their system and that I should try again in a week or two. I did and it worked. Not sure if this helps but figured I'd give you my story.

Always looking for interesting George Brett cards and currently working to acquire all possible Baseball Hall of Fame autos. (58% complete!)
Skipscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 03:52 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua961203 View Post
I bought a topps museum auto redemption on ebay. When i received I scratched it off myself.. But when i entered the code, it says that the code that i have entered does not exist.. and i swear i checked it about 15 times (my account got disabled) and made a new account to tried again and still does not work... I dont know what to do.. is there anyone who had this kinds of problems before??? Will topps accept scratched redemption cards for the mail redemption??
I don't have a redemption in front of me to reference, but make sure you scratch the entire bar - occasionally a spec of the scratched stuff turns an R into a B. Also, if there is a 0 or an O (zero or letter o) try it both ways.

If that doesn't work, wait a few weeks and try again or you can mail it to them and wonder for 9 months if/when you are going to ever see the card
cyndeeg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 07:47 AM   #8 (permalink)

The letter "i" and the number 1 can also be confused at times. Or the letters "O" and "Q". You can always choose to mail in the card (w/ DC of course) but I'd save a scan of the card for proof you owned it before you mailed it.