Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 05:42 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Do I need to post links yet again how you know very little of what you talk about? Sometimes you know nothing at all.

Seriously, I can prove it again for all to see in case someone missed it from before.

Are you talking about the scans of all the mattingly cards you posted? You got me I said they made one card of questionable authenticity, you proved me wrong by showing me several. Care to share how you had access to all those scans in no time what so ever since you are a "self employed" regular Joe?

And for the record all you proved is that the used a questionable jersey in several products, if you feel that proved a point good for you. Odd how you can get scans of all the cards yet not one of the COA claiming the jersey was game used. So if you posted that and I missed it I would love to see it Mr. Regular Joe with access to everything sportkings in 25 mins. I will be waiting.

And care to address how 100$ for 1 GU is earth shattering and game changing? Or we going to flip flop subjects again?
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:41 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Are you talking about the scans of all the mattingly cards you posted? You got me I said they made one card of questionable authenticity, you proved me wrong by showing me several. Care to share how you had access to all those scans in no time what so ever since you are a "self employed" regular Joe?

And for the record all you proved is that the used a questionable jersey in several products, if you feel that proved a point good for you. Odd how you can get scans of all the cards yet not one of the COA claiming the jersey was game used. So if you posted that and I missed it I would love to see it Mr. Regular Joe with access to everything sportkings in 25 mins. I will be waiting.

And care to address how 100$ for 1 GU is earth shattering and game changing? Or we going to flip flop subjects again?
Yes, I'm talking about those Mattingly cards of which you clearly stated they didn't make that many. I was proving from my own PC that you had no idea what you were talking about. You can't prove that those memorabilia pieces are fake. The backs of those cards state they are in fact game-used. SK has nothing to prove. You're just a sore collector with no proof of anything that likes to run his mouth and has been proven to not know what he's talking about. Here's the link and it's post #17:

On Hold 40 Minutes with UD!!!

I have access to thousands of SK card photos because they are all in my PC. I either pulled them myself or purchased them on and off-line. Most people know how serious I am about collecting this product. I wonder, will this explanation suffice, or do you honestly think SK has scans of all the cards they make just in case someone like you questions something?

And as far as your last question...only 1 in 3 boxes contain something other than an autographed card. Some of those "GU" will be worth more than $100, I can assure you. And don't forget the base and mini cards included in those boxes. Some will be very rare silver and gold versions. None of this will be "earth shattering", but time will tell if it's a success...AGAIN!

Now please, I beg you, if you're going to run your mouth in this forum, try and know what you're talking about.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:14 PM   #28 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to dustin9900 Send a message via Yahoo to dustin9900

I might actually buy a box or 2 this year I do like that checklist.

Last edited by iluvfish2; 05-27-2010 at 09:59 AM. Reason: removed name calling
dustin9900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:56 AM   #29 (permalink)

Muhammad Ali’s return to cards inches closer The Beckett Blog

this card looks great
mma138 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:27 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Yes, I'm talking about those Mattingly cards of which you clearly stated they didn't make that many. I was proving from my own PC that you had no idea what you were talking about. You can't prove that those memorabilia pieces are fake. The backs of those cards state they are in fact game-used. SK has nothing to prove. You're just a sore collector with no proof of anything that likes to run his mouth and has been proven to not know what he's talking about. Here's the link and it's post #17:

On Hold 40 Minutes with UD!!!

I have access to thousands of SK card photos because they are all in my PC. I either pulled them myself or purchased them on and off-line. Most people know how serious I am about collecting this product. I wonder, will this explanation suffice, or do you honestly think SK has scans of all the cards they make just in case someone like you questions something?

And as far as your last question...only 1 in 3 boxes contain something other than an autographed card. Some of those "GU" will be worth more than $100, I can assure you. And don't forget the base and mini cards included in those boxes. Some will be very rare silver and gold versions. None of this will be "earth shattering", but time will tell if it's a success...AGAIN!

Now please, I beg you, if you're going to run your mouth in this forum, try and know what you're talking about.
When you get the coa we will talk but until then you are showing me a jersey swatch that had the jackie robinson patch on the arm, and from all I contacted the patches where not put on till the season started officially.
Which is odd cause mattingly was a speical advisor for SPRING TRAINING.

When confronted with this question the ever so pimptastic sports king representative bounced from the beckett board faster than the speed of light never to show face again. So maybe you should know what you are talking about.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:31 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
When you get the coa we will talk but until then you are showing me a jersey swatch that had the jackie robinson patch on the arm, and from all I contacted the patches where not put on till the season started officially.
Which is odd cause mattingly was a speical advisor for SPRING TRAINING.

When confronted with this question the ever so pimptastic sports king representative bounced from the beckett board faster than the speed of light never to show face again. So maybe you should know what you are talking about.
Oh, I do definitely know what I'm talking about. I have proven that you don't. You haven't proven that I don't, so until then, I'll be happy that we're not talking. You didn't even know Mattingly was a special advisor for Spring Training until I told you so. LOL