Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > BASKETBALL BOX BREAKS

BASKETBALL BOX BREAKS Post your BASKETBALL Box & Case Breaks Here !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 06:42 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
ChasK510's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Buffalo/Saint Bonaventure
Posts: 392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikcute View Post
First impressions last kid. Why would you mess up your first deal?
Because I was young and an idiot. I will turn it around.
ChasK510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 874
Default

Congrats man on a sick card. Damn get off his d*** guys. Let him show off a sick hit and bask in his glory without getting harassed.
Miamiheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
wadedaniel84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshHamilton View Post
Never trust someone who uses the word Mojo. They're either 11 years old or mildly retarded
I giggled...
__________________
Hi.
wadedaniel84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
wadedaniel84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasK510 View Post
Because I was young and an idiot. I will turn it around.
My advice is to run a few free contests to show that you can be trusted at some sort of level. The -1 feedback will scare EVERYONE away.
__________________
Hi.
wadedaniel84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:44 AM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
maggliofan01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ky
Posts: 4,288
Default

i offered a deal but he wont commit, i tried to help sine i think a deal with me, aa long standing member, great feedback would help but he seems hesitant we will see what happens
__________________
I am looking for Tayshaun Prince and other UK players LOW number, PATCH, or auto cards.
Also Kenneth Faried SUPERCOLLECTOR!

My Bucket is
http://s569.photobucket.com/home/lovebrittneys
maggliofan01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:18 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
ChasK510's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Buffalo/Saint Bonaventure
Posts: 392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggliofan01 View Post
i offered a deal but he wont commit, i tried to help sine i think a deal with me, aa long standing member, great feedback would help but he seems hesitant we will see what happens
Just thinking about the right price I want the card to go for. Simply just reviewing the deal. Thank you.
ChasK510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:24 PM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
bigcwd2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 4,651
Default

Very nice pull. Hope you are able to sell it to someone. Good luck.
bigcwd2000 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:10 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
dylan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: shallotte,n.c.
Posts: 1,738
Default

Nice hit bud. Damn these guys on here trip me out lol. I don't know why or how you got the neg, but I would buy a few things and/or make a few small trades to get yourself a better rep on here. I love this forum for buying/selling and seeing what ppl break. There's some great people on here and of course a lot of haters and smart asses. No matter what you do, they'll be some negative ppl with bs comments. We're all here because we love this hobby in some fashion or another. I just have a hard time understanding why there's so many neg comments and hating. They must have nothin better to do with their life than argue on a Damn computer. Lol
dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:24 PM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
ChasK510's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Buffalo/Saint Bonaventure
Posts: 392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan View Post
Nice hit bud. Damn these guys on here trip me out lol. I don't know why or how you got the neg, but I would buy a few things and/or make a few small trades to get yourself a better rep on here. I love this forum for buying/selling and seeing what ppl break. There's some great people on here and of course a lot of haters and smart asses. No matter what you do, they'll be some negative ppl with bs comments. We're all here because we love this hobby in some fashion or another. I just have a hard time understanding why there's so many neg comments and hating. They must have nothin better to do with their life than argue on a Damn computer. Lol
Thanks man. I don't listen to these dudes and I am running a couple free contests to hopefully get my feedback up. Like I said I started out on the wrong foot and haven't been around in awhile. Did you happen to be on hobbykings back in the day?
ChasK510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:01 PM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
PacersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Indiana, United States
Posts: 554
Default

Great pull! Congrats!

I will also say that I've done a couple deals with ChasK510 in the past, when we did trades as well as when I bought some Granger cards from him, and I always received the cards from him.
__________________
Memphis Grizzlies & Indiana Pacers
PacersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
dylan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: shallotte,n.c.
Posts: 1,738
Default

Nah I haven't been on any other sites but this one.
dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.