Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > BASKETBALL BOX BREAKS

BASKETBALL BOX BREAKS Post your BASKETBALL Box & Case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 17 pack prizm retail break

I'd like to post a bunch of sweet greens, but guess what? I didn't get sh!t. All packs were from a freshly opened and unsearched box. So while most peoe post awesome breaks, I thought it would be fun to post a terrible one.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)

Congrats on the hits!
(Haiku)he's the hero blowout deserves, but not the one it needs right now... and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.-BoxBreaker72
ronaldo943 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo943 View Post
Congrats on the hits!
Thanks bro!! It was one of the best breaks I've had in awhile.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

I would go back and get the rest of the packs there at least got to be a couple greens left in what you didn't grab.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:14 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsfan198080 View Post
I would go back and get the rest of the packs there at least got to be a couple greens left in what you didn't grab.
I wish, but that was my wax budget for the week. Fionce has out me on a budget lol. With a wedding in May, I have to watch my wax spending.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsfan198080 View Post
I would make this situation the exception.
doctorres112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

I agree,the other 7 packs has 1-4 greens and maybe an auto.

I DON'T HOLD CARDS...FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
I DON'T SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE US.
Bengals4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:32 PM   #8 (permalink)

My brother got the remaining and edged up with a John Wall green. I'm glad I passed on the rest and had him get them.

Last edited by Matt54650; 01-23-2013 at 08:34 PM.
Matt54650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quick question...I don't do basketball but I've heard that if you can find retail prizm you should buy it. I found a retail box w/ 23 of the 24 packs left. It had clearly been searched (cards slid up in packs). My question is, can you easily search for the green parallels? ...or was the person looking for an auto, found it and bought it?

I guess what I'm asking is, should I go back and buy it all even though it has been searched?
HHammer8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:28 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHammer8 View Post
Quick question...I don't do basketball but I've heard that if you can find retail prizm you should buy it. I found a retail box w/ 23 of the 24 packs left. It had clearly been searched (cards slid up in packs). My question is, can you easily search for the green parallels? ...or was the person looking for an auto, found it and bought it?

I guess what I'm asking is, should I go back and buy it all even though it has been searched?
Im not aware of anyone being able to search by feel for the green prizms. The pack searching ive experienced is when I buy packs of prizm and a corner or whole side is open. I think that is what most others have experienced with prizm pack searchers as well.
gocowboys31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:46 PM   #11 (permalink)

Sweet, thanks for the response. I may make a target run before work tomorrow!
Old 01-23-2013, 11:48 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can't search for the greens unless the packs are slightly opened enough to see the edges of the cards.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:13 AM   #13 (permalink)

Just wanted to say thanks to the guys that responded. You guys saved me $75. I went to target this morning and cleaned then out of Prizm. I got out to my car and found a slight hole under the flap by the bottom of each pack (one was just wide open on the top). If it weren't for you, I would have ripped them open. I immediately returned them. I can't help thinking about everyone who wastes money on stuff that's already searched, so I guess thanks again for saving me from that!
Old 01-24-2013, 02:02 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Just wanted to say thanks to the guys that responded. You guys saved me $75. I went to target this morning and cleaned then out of Prizm. I got out to my car and found a slight hole under the flap by the bottom of each pack (one was just wide open on the top). If it weren't for you, I would have ripped them open. I immediately returned them. I can't help thinking about everyone who wastes money on stuff that's already searched, so I guess thanks again for saving me from that!
They took them back?? That's at least a good thing
Old 01-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #15 (permalink)

They were literally in my possession for 5 minutes (he knew I wouldn't have had time to search 24 packs). The guy at the counter was super cool about it. I guess I have to be more diligent in the first place!
Old 01-28-2013, 11:50 AM   #16 (permalink)

Hey does your bro still have the John wall green ?
Bozzy is offline   Reply With Quote