Blowout Cards Forums
ebay event 8.25.14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your BASKETBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2010, 11:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default FS: Binders & Binders of NBA Superstars

Okay so here's the deal. I have several binders full of star players from the late 90s and early 00s including but not limited to:

AI
Kobe
A. Walker
Duncan
Abdur-Rahim
Garnett
Pierce
Allen
Van Horn
O'Neal
Webber
J. Williams
McGrady
Mercer
B. Davis
Artest
Billups
Jamison

I have 2-5 pages filled of each player. The cards ranges from base to rookies to inserts. I'm looking to rid of a lot of my collection at this point and these binders would be a great starter item for someone looking to get into the hobby or those die-hard hoops collectors. I also have pages filled of inserts from 08-09 SP Authentic with the likes of Westbrook, Rose, Love, etc. A number of small base lots of Howard, Rose and a few of the newer stars.

I also have small collections of LeBron James and Vince Carter in top loaders - Carters include 4-5 of his rookie cards, EX-2001, Topps, UD Encore & more. In addition, I have a number of 08-09 rookie cards from the 08-09 season in top loaders.

It'd be extremely difficult to name every single card I have up for auction. However, I am willing to take pictures for those who are interested. In total, my guess would be somewhere in the range of 800-1000 trading cards.

I'm looking for a couple hundred dollars for the entire lot. I ask that those interested please PM me and we can work out an agreeable price from there. For the sake of BO forums and it's rules, let's say $400.

Thank you!
prodigylush is offline   Reply With Quote