Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your BASKETBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 01:27 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default garnett fans look here

ok i used to be a big basketball fan. when garnett hit the scene i jumped on what ever i could get. then lost interest in basketball. now i have a ton of basketball stars sitting in top loaders. in the box is about 80 garnett cards. including about 25 non duplicate rookies. the rest are inserts. some of the high lites are 1996-97 bowmans best atomic refractor graded by csa at a 9 mint, 97 topps finest refractor, and i have the 95 topps finest rookie that is in excellent condition. would be a great card to get graded. im looking to move the whole lot. the only card that i would move solo on is the finest rookie. i would like to get $3 per card so the entire lot at $240 dlvd. the finest rookie is $50. the prices for these cards are negotiable. i will trade. i collect baseball and thats about it. looking for pujols autos and g/u or autos and g/u from mlb hofers. also i have an autoed 8x10 from garnett in his t-wolves jersey will be tossed in with the garnett lot.
dartguy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:01 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS

Pics please.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:13 PM   #3 (permalink)

man im not going to scan 80 something cards. if you are interested in this lot i will scan a few of the high lites. but im going to go through the whole thing. sorry.
dartguy180 is offline   Reply With Quote