Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your BASKETBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2012, 10:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 245
Default New Member! I collect...

Hey guys! I just joined and here is what I am looking for!

LeBron James (base, inserts, #'d)
Dwyane Wade (base, inserts, #'d, jersey)
Chris Bosh (autos)
Allen Iverson (any)
Rajon Rondo (any)
Reggie Miller (any)
Ray Allen (any)
Kevin Durant (#'d & jerseys)

Let me know what you have! Thanks
RCarcia02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 245
Default

Next day bump!
__________________
Photobucket: http://s1049.photobucket.com/albums/s383/RCarcia02/
PC : LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Rajon Rondo, Ray Allen, Reggie Miller
Pending:
I DO NOT USUALLY BUY SO DON'T ASK
RCarcia02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
carmelo7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Paris, FRANCE
Posts: 1,676
Default

hi,

check here

New Tradelist A lot of cards FT
__________________
LF Cp3 & Blake Griffin High End/N.Batum All Cards
carmelo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 245
Default

Thank you!
__________________
Photobucket: http://s1049.photobucket.com/albums/s383/RCarcia02/
PC : LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Rajon Rondo, Ray Allen, Reggie Miller
Pending:
I DO NOT USUALLY BUY SO DON'T ASK
RCarcia02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
BullsFan747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,528
Default

Interested in the topps tip-off Derrick Rose, please check my trade bucket, in my inserts section I have some stuff of guys you mentioned. Pretty sure I have some other stuff not pictured as well. Thanks
__________________
Collecting current Bulls, mainly D.Rose, also Meyers Leonard, Gordon Hayward, MJ, Pippen!
My flickr bucket: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60252131@N07/sets/
My Tradelist: http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1445418
My PC: https://picasaweb.google.com/104882385261896057224
BullsFan747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 245
Default

pm sent to you!
__________________
Photobucket: http://s1049.photobucket.com/albums/s383/RCarcia02/
PC : LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Rajon Rondo, Ray Allen, Reggie Miller
Pending:
I DO NOT USUALLY BUY SO DON'T ASK
RCarcia02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 245
Default

next day bump!
__________________
Photobucket: http://s1049.photobucket.com/albums/s383/RCarcia02/
PC : LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Rajon Rondo, Ray Allen, Reggie Miller
Pending:
I DO NOT USUALLY BUY SO DON'T ASK
RCarcia02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,750
Default

have a wade gold standard /10 on ebay that ends today if your interested
__________________
I like to buy cards for alot of money so I can sell them for a little bit of money......
Qwasian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
otter05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cali baby!
Posts: 2,832
Default

Ive got some nice miller and allen inserts plmk thanks
__________________
I collect 90's inserts HOFers(Baseball, Basketball and some football), M Jordan inserts, Vintage cards and Brandon Belt autos Thanks
Bucket
http://s925.photobucket.com/albums/ad94/berniegiantsfan/
otter05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Manmadeofsteel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: I live on Planet Earth.
Posts: 2,801
Default

You want base, inserts, serial #'d of
Allen Iverson (any)
Rajon Rondo (any)
Reggie Miller (any)
Ray Allen (any)
I got you covered.....
Any other stuff than what's in that bucket of yours for baseball and football.....
__________________
You're ALWAYS a somebody to SOMEBODY

Last edited by Manmadeofsteel; 07-29-2012 at 04:40 PM. Reason: UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Manmadeofsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manmadeofsteel View Post
You want base, inserts, serial #'d of
Allen Iverson (any)
Rajon Rondo (any)
Reggie Miller (any)
Ray Allen (any)
I got you covered.....
Buying?

I'd really only like to trade at the moment
__________________
Photobucket: http://s1049.photobucket.com/albums/s383/RCarcia02/
PC : LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Rajon Rondo, Ray Allen, Reggie Miller
Pending:
I DO NOT USUALLY BUY SO DON'T ASK
RCarcia02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 245
Default

I've got tons of base/inserts/rcs for football
__________________
Photobucket: http://s1049.photobucket.com/albums/s383/RCarcia02/
PC : LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Rajon Rondo, Ray Allen, Reggie Miller
Pending:
I DO NOT USUALLY BUY SO DON'T ASK
RCarcia02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 90
Default

Hey
I have some Iverson, Wade, and a ton of Reggie Miller for trade. Are you still looking for those guys?
akaus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
PacersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Indiana, United States
Posts: 596
Default

Just sent you a PM!!
__________________
Memphis Grizzlies & Indiana Pacers
PacersFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 90
Default

Hey
I have these for trade:

REGGIE MILLER:
89-90 FLEER 65
89-90 HOOPS 29
90-91 FLEER 78
90-91 HOOPS 365
91-92 HOOPS 303
91-92 SKYBOX 114
91-92 SKYBOX 596
91-92 UPPER DECK 90
91-92 UPPER DECK 256
92-93 FLEER 91
92-93 SKYBOX 97
92-93 TOPPS 193
92-93 TOPPS 215
92-93 TOPPS ARCHIVES 67
92-93 UPPER DECK 123
92-93 UPPER DECK MCDONALDS P18
93-94 FLEER 85
93-94 HOOPS 87
93-94 HOOPS 5TH ANNIVERSARY 87
93-94 JAM SESSION 89
93-94 SKYBOX 85
93-94 STADIUM CLUB 306
93-94 TOPPS 57
93-94 ULTRA 81
93-94 UPPER DECK 309
93-94 UPPER DECK 178
93-94 UPPER DECK 195
93-94 UPPER DECK SE 53
93-94 UPPER DECK TEAM MVP TM11
1994 UPPER DECK USA 37
1994 UPPER DECK USA 38
1994 UPPER DECK USA 39
1994 UPPER DECK USA 40
1994 UPPER DECK USA 41
1994 UPPER DECK USA 42
1994 UPPER DECK USA GOLD MEDAL 37
94-95 COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 31
94-95 COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 176
94-95 COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 382
94-95 EMOTION 40
94-95 FLEER 92
94-95 FLEER TEAM LEADERS 4
94-95 FLEER TRIPLE THREATS 5
94-95 HOOPS 86
94-95 HOOPS 252
94-95 HOOPS 255
94-95 JAM SESSION 80
94-95 JAM SESSION FLASHING STAR 4
94-95 SKYBOX 68
94-95 SKYBOX 183
94-95 SKYBOX 320
1994 SKYBOX USA 73
1994 SKYBOX USA 74
1994 SKYBOX USA 75
1994 SKYBOX USA 76
1994 SKYBOX USA 77
1994 SKYBOX USA 78
94-95 SP CHAMPIONSHIP 11
94-95 SP CHAMPIONSHIP 70
94-95 SP 81
94-95 STADIUM CLUB 107
94-95 STADIUM CLUB 144
94-95 STADIUM CLUB 328
94-95 STADIUM CLUB 353
94-95 TOPPS 146
94-95 TOPPS EMBOSSED 41
94-95 ULTRA 76
94-95 UPPER DECK 126
94-95 UPPER DECK 175
94-95 UPPER DECK SPECIAL EDITION SE127
95-96 COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 157
95-96 REGGIE MILLER COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 176
95-96 REGGIE MILLER E-XL 34
95-96 REGGIE MILLER FLAIR 58
95-96 REGGIE MILLER FLAIR 239
95-96 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 76
95-96 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 330
95-96 REGGIE MILLER FLEER ALL-STAR 5
95-96 REGGIE MILLER FLEER FLAIR HARDWOOD LEADER 11
95-96 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS 68
95-96 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS 213
95-96 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS NUMBER CRUNCHERS 16
95-96 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS TRIPLE THREAT 245
95-96 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX 51
95-96 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX 259
95-96 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX USA U4
95-96 REGGIE MILLER SP 56
95-96 REGGIE MILLER SP CHAMPIONSHIP 44
95-96 REGGIE MILLER SP CHAMPIONSHIP 128
95-96 REGGIE MILLER SP CHAMPIONSHIP ALL-STAR AS10
95-96 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB MEMBERS ONLY 50 41
95-96 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS 31
95-96 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS SPARK PLUGS SP3
95-96 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 76
95-96 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 325
95-96 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA SCORING KINGS HOT PACK 6
95-96 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 179
95-96 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 350
1996 REGGIE MILLER FLEER USA 4
1996 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX TEXACO 5
1996 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX USA 4
1996 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX USA 14
1996 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX USA 24
1996 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX USA 34
1996 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX USA 44
96-97 REGGIE MILLER BOWMAN'S BEST 45
96-97 REGGIE MILLER COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 257
96-97 REGGIE MILLER COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 365
96-97 REGGIE MILLER COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 377
96-97 REGGIE MILLER COLLECTOR'S CHOICE INTL 121
97-98 REGGIE MILLER COLLECTOR'S CHOICE STICKUMS S11
97-98 REGGIE MILLER COLLECTOR'S CHOICE CRASH THE GAME C11
96-97 REGGIE MILLER FINEST 30
96-97 REGGIE MILLER FLAIR SHOWCASE 18
96-97 REGGIE MILLER FLAIR SHOWCASE 18
96-97 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 46
96-97 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 130
96-97 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 291
96-97 REGGIE MILLER FLEER SWING SHIFT 9
96-97 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS SILVER 68
96-97 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS 322
96-97 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS 339
96-97 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS HIPNOTIZED H9
96-97 REGGIE MILLER METAL 42
96-97 REGGIE MILLER METAL 129
96-97 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX PREMIUM 250
96-97 REGGIE MILLER SP 45
96-97 REGGIE MILLER SPX 20
96-97 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB 105
96-97 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB SHINING MOMENTS SM7
96-97 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB SPIKE SAYS SS3
96-97 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB TOP CROP TC11
96-97 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS 201
96-97 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS GALLERY 3
96-97 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 46
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 52
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 146
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 341
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK USA 13
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK USA 14
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK USA 15
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK USA 16
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK USA 52
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK USA SP CAREER STATISTICS S4
96-97 REGGIE MILLER Z-FORCE 38
96-97 REGGIE MILLER Z-FORCE 184
97-98 REGGIE MILLER BOWMAN'S BEST 9
97-98 REGGIE MILLER COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 54
97-98 REGGIE MILLER FLAIR SHOWCASE 57
97-98 REGGIE MILLER EX-2001 29
97-98 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 31
97-98 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 231
97-98 REGGIE MILLER FLEER MILLION DOLLAR MOMENTS 43
97-98 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS 69
97-98 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS 247
97-98 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS GREAT SHOTS 11
97-98 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS TALKIN' HOOPS 12
97-98 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX PREMIUM 60
97-98 REGGIE MILLER SPX 19
97-98 REGGIE MILLER SPX 19
97-98 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB 41
97-98 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB 42
97-98 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS 24
97-98 REGGIE MILLER UD3 20
97-98 REGGIE MILLER UD3 36
97-98 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 73
97-98 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 146
97-98 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 231
97-98 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 341
97-98 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK NESTLE CRUNCH 39
98-99 REGGIE MILLER BLACK DIAMOND 42
98-99 REGGIE MILLER BOWMAN'S BEST 53
98-99 REGGIE MILLER EX-CENTURY 12
98-99 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 31
98-99 REGGIE MILLER FLEER BRILLIANTS 22
98-99 REGGIE MILLER FLEER METAL 80
98-99 REGGIE MILLER FLEER VINTAGE 31
98-99 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS 121
98-99 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS SHOUTS 19
98-99 REGGIE MILLER MOLTEN METAL 108
98-99 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX PREMIUM 67
98-99 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX PREMIUM 217
98-99 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX THUNDER 6
98-99 REGGIE MILLER SP AUTHENTIC 39
98-99 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB 90
98-99 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS 158
98-99 REGGIE MILLER UD CHOICE 56
98-99 REGGIE MILLER UD CHOICE PREVIEW 56
98-99 REGGIE MILLER UD CHOICE STARQUEST SQ11
98-99 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 29
98-99 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 66
98-99 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 68
98-99 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HARDCOURT 51
98-99 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK IONIX 28
98-99 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK OVATION 24
99-00 REGGIE MILLER BLACK DIAMOND 31
99-00 REGGIE MILLER E-X 57
99-00 REGGIE MILLER FLAIR SHOWCASE 64
99-00 REGGIE MILLER FLEER FORCE 112
99-00 REGGIE MILLER FLEER TRADITION 112
99-00 REGGIE MILLER FLEER FOCUS 21
99-00 REGGIE MILLER FLEER MYSTIQUE 50
99-00 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS 16
99-00 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS DECADE 56
99-00 REGGIE MILLER METAL 148
99-00 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX APEX 125
99-00 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX DOMINION 84
99-00 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX PREMIUM 7
99-00 REGGIE MILLER SP AUTHENTIC 32
99-00 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS 160
99-00 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS GALLERY 8
99-00 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 34
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 48
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK ENCORE 31
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK GOLD RESERVE 84
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HARDCOURT 21
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HOLOGRFX 23
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK IONIX 21
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK MVP 62
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK MVP DRAW YOUR OWN CARD W23
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK OVATION 22
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK RETRO 32
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK ULTIMATE VICTORY 31
99-00 REGGIE MILLER VICTORY 100
00-01 REGGIE MILLER BLACK DIAMOND 31
00-01 REGGIE MILLER FLAIR SHOWCASE 49
00-01 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 197
00-01 REGGIE MILLER FLEER FUTURES 24
00-01 REGGIE MILLER FLEER GENUINE 56
00-01 REGGIE MILLER FLEER MYSTIQUE 34
00-01 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS HOT PROSPECTS 89
00-01 REGGIE MILLER SP AUTHENTIC 31
00-01 REGGIE MILLER SPX 31
00-01 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB 10
00-01 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS 33
00-01 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS SECOND COMING 292
00-01 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS HERITAGE 141
00-01 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS HERITAGE 188
00-01 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 11
00-01 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 65
00-01 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 401
00-01 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK E-CARD EC5
00-01 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HARDCOURT 21
00-01 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK MVP 65
00-01 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK OVATION 21
00-01 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK PROS & PROSPECTS 31
00-01 REGGIE MILLER VICTORY 81
01-02 REGGIE MILLER FLEER EXCLUSIVE 51
01-02 REGGIE MILLER FLEER FOCUS JERSEY EDITION 58
01-02 REGGIE MILLER FLEER FORCE 71
01-02 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK LEGENDS 60
01-02 REGGIE MILLER SP AUTHENTIC 31
01-02 REGGIE MILLER SPX 31
01-02 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS 66
01-02 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS EXPECTATIONS 83
01-02 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS HERITAGE 147
01-02 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK INSPIRATIONS 32
01-02 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HONOR ROLL 31
01-02 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK PLAYMAKERS 33
02-03 REGGIE MILLER FLEER GENUINE 65
02-03 REGGIE MILLER SP AUTHENTIC 32
02-03 REGGIE MILLER SPX 28
02-03 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB 17
02-03 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 21
02-03 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 54
02-03 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HARDCOURT 29
02-03 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HONOR ROLL 31
02-03 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK MVP 65
03-04 REGGIE MILLER FLEER AUTHENTIX 95
03-04 REGGIE MILLER FLEER AVANT 18
03-04 REGGIE MILLER FLEER FOCUS 23
03-04 REGGIE MILLER FLEER GENUINE 3
03-04 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS HOT PROSPECTS 48
03-04 REGGIE MILLER SPX 28
03-04 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS 31
03-04 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS MATRIX 96
03-04 REGGIE MILLER UD GLASS 21
03-04 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 37
03-04 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HARDCOURT 28
03-04 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HONOR ROLL 30
03-04 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK MVP 58
04-05 REGGIE MILLER VICTORY 35
04-05 REGGIE MILLER BOWMAN CHROME 60


Allen Iverson:
07-08 Upper Deck #57

D-Wade:
07-08 Upper Deck #198
09-10 Prestige #53

I also have a couple Reggie Miller game used cards for trade:
01-02 UD Hardcourt Game Used Floor #RM
03-04 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics #RM-J
akaus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacersFan View Post
Just sent you a PM!!
Got your PM!
__________________
Photobucket: http://s1049.photobucket.com/albums/s383/RCarcia02/
PC : LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Rajon Rondo, Ray Allen, Reggie Miller
Pending:
I DO NOT USUALLY BUY SO DON'T ASK
RCarcia02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaus21 View Post
Hey
I have these for trade:

REGGIE MILLER:
89-90 FLEER 65
89-90 HOOPS 29
90-91 FLEER 78
90-91 HOOPS 365
91-92 HOOPS 303
91-92 SKYBOX 114
91-92 SKYBOX 596
91-92 UPPER DECK 90
91-92 UPPER DECK 256
92-93 FLEER 91
92-93 SKYBOX 97
92-93 TOPPS 193
92-93 TOPPS 215
92-93 TOPPS ARCHIVES 67
92-93 UPPER DECK 123
92-93 UPPER DECK MCDONALDS P18
93-94 FLEER 85
93-94 HOOPS 87
93-94 HOOPS 5TH ANNIVERSARY 87
93-94 JAM SESSION 89
93-94 SKYBOX 85
93-94 STADIUM CLUB 306
93-94 TOPPS 57
93-94 ULTRA 81
93-94 UPPER DECK 309
93-94 UPPER DECK 178
93-94 UPPER DECK 195
93-94 UPPER DECK SE 53
93-94 UPPER DECK TEAM MVP TM11
1994 UPPER DECK USA 37
1994 UPPER DECK USA 38
1994 UPPER DECK USA 39
1994 UPPER DECK USA 40
1994 UPPER DECK USA 41
1994 UPPER DECK USA 42
1994 UPPER DECK USA GOLD MEDAL 37
94-95 COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 31
94-95 COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 176
94-95 COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 382
94-95 EMOTION 40
94-95 FLEER 92
94-95 FLEER TEAM LEADERS 4
94-95 FLEER TRIPLE THREATS 5
94-95 HOOPS 86
94-95 HOOPS 252
94-95 HOOPS 255
94-95 JAM SESSION 80
94-95 JAM SESSION FLASHING STAR 4
94-95 SKYBOX 68
94-95 SKYBOX 183
94-95 SKYBOX 320
1994 SKYBOX USA 73
1994 SKYBOX USA 74
1994 SKYBOX USA 75
1994 SKYBOX USA 76
1994 SKYBOX USA 77
1994 SKYBOX USA 78
94-95 SP CHAMPIONSHIP 11
94-95 SP CHAMPIONSHIP 70
94-95 SP 81
94-95 STADIUM CLUB 107
94-95 STADIUM CLUB 144
94-95 STADIUM CLUB 328
94-95 STADIUM CLUB 353
94-95 TOPPS 146
94-95 TOPPS EMBOSSED 41
94-95 ULTRA 76
94-95 UPPER DECK 126
94-95 UPPER DECK 175
94-95 UPPER DECK SPECIAL EDITION SE127
95-96 COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 157
95-96 REGGIE MILLER COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 176
95-96 REGGIE MILLER E-XL 34
95-96 REGGIE MILLER FLAIR 58
95-96 REGGIE MILLER FLAIR 239
95-96 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 76
95-96 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 330
95-96 REGGIE MILLER FLEER ALL-STAR 5
95-96 REGGIE MILLER FLEER FLAIR HARDWOOD LEADER 11
95-96 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS 68
95-96 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS 213
95-96 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS NUMBER CRUNCHERS 16
95-96 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS TRIPLE THREAT 245
95-96 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX 51
95-96 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX 259
95-96 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX USA U4
95-96 REGGIE MILLER SP 56
95-96 REGGIE MILLER SP CHAMPIONSHIP 44
95-96 REGGIE MILLER SP CHAMPIONSHIP 128
95-96 REGGIE MILLER SP CHAMPIONSHIP ALL-STAR AS10
95-96 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB MEMBERS ONLY 50 41
95-96 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS 31
95-96 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS SPARK PLUGS SP3
95-96 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 76
95-96 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 325
95-96 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA SCORING KINGS HOT PACK 6
95-96 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 179
95-96 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 350
1996 REGGIE MILLER FLEER USA 4
1996 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX TEXACO 5
1996 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX USA 4
1996 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX USA 14
1996 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX USA 24
1996 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX USA 34
1996 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX USA 44
96-97 REGGIE MILLER BOWMAN'S BEST 45
96-97 REGGIE MILLER COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 257
96-97 REGGIE MILLER COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 365
96-97 REGGIE MILLER COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 377
96-97 REGGIE MILLER COLLECTOR'S CHOICE INTL 121
97-98 REGGIE MILLER COLLECTOR'S CHOICE STICKUMS S11
97-98 REGGIE MILLER COLLECTOR'S CHOICE CRASH THE GAME C11
96-97 REGGIE MILLER FINEST 30
96-97 REGGIE MILLER FLAIR SHOWCASE 18
96-97 REGGIE MILLER FLAIR SHOWCASE 18
96-97 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 46
96-97 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 130
96-97 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 291
96-97 REGGIE MILLER FLEER SWING SHIFT 9
96-97 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS SILVER 68
96-97 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS 322
96-97 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS 339
96-97 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS HIPNOTIZED H9
96-97 REGGIE MILLER METAL 42
96-97 REGGIE MILLER METAL 129
96-97 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX PREMIUM 250
96-97 REGGIE MILLER SP 45
96-97 REGGIE MILLER SPX 20
96-97 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB 105
96-97 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB SHINING MOMENTS SM7
96-97 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB SPIKE SAYS SS3
96-97 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB TOP CROP TC11
96-97 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS 201
96-97 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS GALLERY 3
96-97 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 46
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 52
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 146
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 341
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK USA 13
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK USA 14
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK USA 15
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK USA 16
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK USA 52
96-97 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK USA SP CAREER STATISTICS S4
96-97 REGGIE MILLER Z-FORCE 38
96-97 REGGIE MILLER Z-FORCE 184
97-98 REGGIE MILLER BOWMAN'S BEST 9
97-98 REGGIE MILLER COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 54
97-98 REGGIE MILLER FLAIR SHOWCASE 57
97-98 REGGIE MILLER EX-2001 29
97-98 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 31
97-98 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 231
97-98 REGGIE MILLER FLEER MILLION DOLLAR MOMENTS 43
97-98 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS 69
97-98 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS 247
97-98 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS GREAT SHOTS 11
97-98 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS TALKIN' HOOPS 12
97-98 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX PREMIUM 60
97-98 REGGIE MILLER SPX 19
97-98 REGGIE MILLER SPX 19
97-98 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB 41
97-98 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB 42
97-98 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS 24
97-98 REGGIE MILLER UD3 20
97-98 REGGIE MILLER UD3 36
97-98 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 73
97-98 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 146
97-98 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 231
97-98 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 341
97-98 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK NESTLE CRUNCH 39
98-99 REGGIE MILLER BLACK DIAMOND 42
98-99 REGGIE MILLER BOWMAN'S BEST 53
98-99 REGGIE MILLER EX-CENTURY 12
98-99 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 31
98-99 REGGIE MILLER FLEER BRILLIANTS 22
98-99 REGGIE MILLER FLEER METAL 80
98-99 REGGIE MILLER FLEER VINTAGE 31
98-99 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS 121
98-99 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS SHOUTS 19
98-99 REGGIE MILLER MOLTEN METAL 108
98-99 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX PREMIUM 67
98-99 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX PREMIUM 217
98-99 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX THUNDER 6
98-99 REGGIE MILLER SP AUTHENTIC 39
98-99 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB 90
98-99 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS 158
98-99 REGGIE MILLER UD CHOICE 56
98-99 REGGIE MILLER UD CHOICE PREVIEW 56
98-99 REGGIE MILLER UD CHOICE STARQUEST SQ11
98-99 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 29
98-99 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 66
98-99 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 68
98-99 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HARDCOURT 51
98-99 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK IONIX 28
98-99 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK OVATION 24
99-00 REGGIE MILLER BLACK DIAMOND 31
99-00 REGGIE MILLER E-X 57
99-00 REGGIE MILLER FLAIR SHOWCASE 64
99-00 REGGIE MILLER FLEER FORCE 112
99-00 REGGIE MILLER FLEER TRADITION 112
99-00 REGGIE MILLER FLEER FOCUS 21
99-00 REGGIE MILLER FLEER MYSTIQUE 50
99-00 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS 16
99-00 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS DECADE 56
99-00 REGGIE MILLER METAL 148
99-00 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX APEX 125
99-00 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX DOMINION 84
99-00 REGGIE MILLER SKYBOX PREMIUM 7
99-00 REGGIE MILLER SP AUTHENTIC 32
99-00 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS 160
99-00 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS GALLERY 8
99-00 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 34
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 48
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK ENCORE 31
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK GOLD RESERVE 84
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HARDCOURT 21
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HOLOGRFX 23
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK IONIX 21
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK MVP 62
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK MVP DRAW YOUR OWN CARD W23
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK OVATION 22
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK RETRO 32
99-00 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK ULTIMATE VICTORY 31
99-00 REGGIE MILLER VICTORY 100
00-01 REGGIE MILLER BLACK DIAMOND 31
00-01 REGGIE MILLER FLAIR SHOWCASE 49
00-01 REGGIE MILLER FLEER 197
00-01 REGGIE MILLER FLEER FUTURES 24
00-01 REGGIE MILLER FLEER GENUINE 56
00-01 REGGIE MILLER FLEER MYSTIQUE 34
00-01 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS HOT PROSPECTS 89
00-01 REGGIE MILLER SP AUTHENTIC 31
00-01 REGGIE MILLER SPX 31
00-01 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB 10
00-01 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS 33
00-01 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS SECOND COMING 292
00-01 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS HERITAGE 141
00-01 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS HERITAGE 188
00-01 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 11
00-01 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 65
00-01 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 401
00-01 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK E-CARD EC5
00-01 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HARDCOURT 21
00-01 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK MVP 65
00-01 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK OVATION 21
00-01 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK PROS & PROSPECTS 31
00-01 REGGIE MILLER VICTORY 81
01-02 REGGIE MILLER FLEER EXCLUSIVE 51
01-02 REGGIE MILLER FLEER FOCUS JERSEY EDITION 58
01-02 REGGIE MILLER FLEER FORCE 71
01-02 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK LEGENDS 60
01-02 REGGIE MILLER SP AUTHENTIC 31
01-02 REGGIE MILLER SPX 31
01-02 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS 66
01-02 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS EXPECTATIONS 83
01-02 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS HERITAGE 147
01-02 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK INSPIRATIONS 32
01-02 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HONOR ROLL 31
01-02 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK PLAYMAKERS 33
02-03 REGGIE MILLER FLEER GENUINE 65
02-03 REGGIE MILLER SP AUTHENTIC 32
02-03 REGGIE MILLER SPX 28
02-03 REGGIE MILLER STADIUM CLUB 17
02-03 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 21
02-03 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK 54
02-03 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HARDCOURT 29
02-03 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HONOR ROLL 31
02-03 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK MVP 65
03-04 REGGIE MILLER FLEER AUTHENTIX 95
03-04 REGGIE MILLER FLEER AVANT 18
03-04 REGGIE MILLER FLEER FOCUS 23
03-04 REGGIE MILLER FLEER GENUINE 3
03-04 REGGIE MILLER HOOPS HOT PROSPECTS 48
03-04 REGGIE MILLER SPX 28
03-04 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS 31
03-04 REGGIE MILLER TOPPS MATRIX 96
03-04 REGGIE MILLER UD GLASS 21
03-04 REGGIE MILLER ULTRA 37
03-04 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HARDCOURT 28
03-04 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK HONOR ROLL 30
03-04 REGGIE MILLER UPPER DECK MVP 58
04-05 REGGIE MILLER VICTORY 35
04-05 REGGIE MILLER BOWMAN CHROME 60


Allen Iverson:
07-08 Upper Deck #57

D-Wade:
07-08 Upper Deck #198
09-10 Prestige #53

I also have a couple Reggie Miller game used cards for trade:
01-02 UD Hardcourt Game Used Floor #RM
03-04 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics #RM-J

HOLY CRAP! haha that's a lot! I'm definitely interested! cmb and lmk what you like and/or are looking for via pm!
__________________
Photobucket: http://s1049.photobucket.com/albums/s383/RCarcia02/
PC : LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Rajon Rondo, Ray Allen, Reggie Miller
Pending:
I DO NOT USUALLY BUY SO DON'T ASK
RCarcia02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
RyU
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 458
Default

lmk if you are buying.... i could easily come up with 100-200 of the stuff you are looking for...
__________________
Always looking to add to my Jordan/Pippen and USA Basketball collection at all times.

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w137/RyU0330/FOR%20SALE%20and%20FOR%20TRADE/
RyU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyU View Post
lmk if you are buying.... i could easily come up with 100-200 of the stuff you are looking for...
no thanks man! I'd rather trade. Thanks for the interest though!
__________________
Photobucket: http://s1049.photobucket.com/albums/s383/RCarcia02/
PC : LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Rajon Rondo, Ray Allen, Reggie Miller
Pending:
I DO NOT USUALLY BUY SO DON'T ASK
RCarcia02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.