Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your BASKETBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
servedddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

what a sick collection!!!!!! i love the heat!!!! you should hold onto this stuff because when lebron wins 8 championships it'll be worth a FORTUNE!>!!#@($*#%!
Sand knicks fan....

Last edited by Gio47; 08-12-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio47 View Post
Sad Knicks fan.....
i've been crying since 1973...can't stop, won't stop

what were you saying about the knicks being awesome? you changed it

anyways i hate the knix, im a heat fan!! go big red!!
Old 08-12-2012, 06:47 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
i've been crying since 1973...can't stop, won't stop

what were you saying about the knicks being awesome? you changed it

anyways i hate the knix, im a heat fan!! go big red!!
"New York, Welcome to another decade of irrelevance!" - Dan LeBatard

1:49 Dan LeBatard Rejoices Over The Three Kings - YouTube
Old 08-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
"New York, Welcome to another decade of irrelevance!" - Dan LeBatard
oh 3 burns in one! the first 2 weren't good enough, so here come the Dan Lebatard quotes!! once i post this, your post will probably be on to burn #4

Dan Lebatard is so smart and funny and definitely not a heat homer! i love him. if i were of a different sexual orientation id make love to him. he's so handsome and his TV show is really good.

go really hots!! bring another one home next year and the next 20!!
Old 08-12-2012, 06:50 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:

go really hots!! bring another one home next year and the next 20!!
It's going to be really tough. Knicks got Jason Kidd.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
It's going to be really tough. Knicks got Jason Kidd.
screw the knix, kidd is a drunk and he's old. i dont know who else they have, but they're probably no good. they still have that u-ing guy right? the big jamaican? or is he french or something? he's from somewhere thats not america...either way, he's garbage! they wont win even with him.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:56 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
screw the knix, kidd is a drunk and he's old. i dont know who else they have, but they're probably no good. they still have that u-ing guy right? the big jamaican? or is he french or something? he's from somewhere thats not america...either way, he's garbage! they wont win even with him.
No more Ewing. But they did pick up this stud, Marcus Camby, at center. Look out for him. He should be a good one for a longggg time.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
No more Ewing. But they did pick up this stud, Marcus Camby, at center. Look out for him. He should be a good one for a longggg time.
WHAT?##(*$E@# why don't they have uing anymore?! that was the only good thing they had. who is this marcus camby fellow you speak of? is he like a former defensive player of the year with the highest rebound rate per minute in the league or something? he probably sucks anyways. too bad they don't have a real center or they'd be good lolz! i'm so glad that our heat have the best center in the league - alfonzo morning!!
Old 08-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
WHAT?##(*$E@# why don't they have uing anymore?! that was the only good thing they had. who is this marcus camby fellow you speak of? is he like a former defensive player of the year with the highest rebound rate per minute in the league or something? he probably sucks anyways. too bad they don't have a real center or they'd be good lolz! i'm so glad that our heat have the best center in the league - alfonzo morning!!
He may have won it like 10 years ago, not sure. He's changed teams four times in four years, he's gotta be AMAZING. Mourning wishes he had as many rings as that U-ing guy.

$130 or best offer. Closing this up tonight if I don't get decent offer.

Pricing:

The cheapest ever I Was There shirt sold for $21. I have two, $40. Including the 3 programs, that's another $5. So say $45 there.

The headband on average has sold for $34.75 on eBay. Low end let's say $25.

The Poster low end is $20.

The beat OKC shirt average is $40 on eBay. Low end, let's say $30.

$45 + $25 +20 + $30 + $10 shipping = $130.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #60 (permalink)

Close it up then...in the right section

*Looking for Pistol Pete Maravich Autographs or other rare HOFers
Old 08-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
He may have won it like 10 years ago, not sure. He's changed teams four times in four years, he's gotta be AMAZING. Mourning wishes he had as many rings as that U-ing guy.
yeah camby blows, with the nix starting him at center, no way they even make the playoffs! and nah man morning is the best, he was the centerpiece on a championship team, pat didnt win one because his teams sucked! there definitely was no competition in the nba at that time either, so it just proves how much he sux!

anyways from one super big heat fan to another, if you have any Anthony Taylor cards you're trying to move, im your guy! im BO's resident Anthony Taylor super collector, not a single card of his i don't own.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
yeah camby blows, with the nix starting him at center, no way they even make the playoffs! and nah man morning is the best, he was the centerpiece on a championship team, pat didnt win one because his teams sucked! there definitely was no competition in the nba at that time either, so it just proves how much he sux!

anyways from one super big heat fan to another, if you have any Anthony Taylor cards you're trying to move, im your guy! im BO's resident Anthony Taylor super collector, not a single card of his i don't own.
How much does it suck knowing that your team will lose in the 1st or 2nd round guaranteed and the best you'll do against the Heat would be one game?
Old 08-12-2012, 07:24 PM   #63 (permalink)

at least someone (knicker) is trying to make this horrible post entertaining
Old 08-12-2012, 07:25 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
How much does it suck knowing that your team will lose in the 1st or 2nd round guaranteed and the best you'll do against the Heat would be one game?
my team is the heat bro! if you thought my team was the nix, you're wrong. and if you think they'll lose in the 1st or 2nd round, you're wrong. they wont even make the playoffs lolz! if i played the heat in the playoffs i wouldnt stand a chance. after all, i am but one man.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:30 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
my team is the heat bro! if you thought my team was the nix, you're wrong. and if you think they'll lose in the 1st or 2nd round, you're wrong. they wont even make the playoffs lolz! if i played the heat in the playoffs i wouldnt stand a chance. after all, i am but one man.
That must explain why you have over 100 Knicks cards, my bad man.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:31 PM   #66 (permalink)

The headband is fake.

Lebron wears tripled the size of that headband.

Ed Davis PC --> http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p525/MikeMamba/Ed%20Davis%20PC/
Old 08-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMamba View Post
The headband is fake.

Lol. It was a giveaway. He actually wears a Jordan headband inside out for real games.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
That must explain why you have over 100 Knicks cards, my bad man.
yeah i HAD them, i collect them and burn them! one less nix card in the wold the better! im doing my part, are you?
Old 08-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #69 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to jcmel323

Its difficult to sell this here bro. Most of them are only card collectors and others want to send low offer to resell them at ebay.
I have about the 3 programs. 2 are from pacers vs miami series and the other is vs boston. I also have 3 posters (Let's Go Heat)(White Hot) and a poster of all cheerleaders hand signed.
Have a few rare shirts and most of the towels and glass.
Got all of them going at the games.
i think the only one that i would like to have is the mini flag of the heat, the one that people put in the cars.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMamba View Post
The headband is fake.

gosh dummy, all us real heat fans know its not a real headband! why you make such serious statements all the time?? lego real hots!! if you had heat season tickets like i do, you would a) know it was a giveaway and b) have about 30 less dollars
Old 08-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
gosh dummy, all us real heat fans know its not a real headband! why you make such serious statements all the time?? lego real hots!! if you had heat season tickets like i do, you would a) know it was a giveaway and b) have about 30 less dollars
Well, us Knick fans know that we have the mecca of basketball......THE GARDEN!!!

Best place in the world to play, I'm not really sure why Lebron went to Miami, gosh, what a loser, who the hell says no to NYC???

Anyways, Great knick fans like myself and Spike Lee know that next year is our season.....YES SIR!!

Finals, here we come!
Old 08-12-2012, 08:55 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcampos View Post
Well, us Knick fans know that we have the mecca of basketball......THE GARDEN!!!

Best place in the world to play, I'm not really sure why Lebron went to Miami, gosh, what a loser, who the hell says no to NYC???

Anyways, Great knick fans like myself and Spike Lee know that next year is our season.....YES SIR!!

Finals, here we come!
yeah right - you've obviously never been to AAA...the true mecca. lebron obviously knows that, and knew that the knicks will never ever win a championship which is why he went to my heat.

typical heat hater. lebron is not a loser. if he was a loser then why did he just win the olympic gold medal all by himself? i mean i don't even know who else was on that team, but it doesn't matter. lebron is obviously the best baskerball player ever, and if he were to play other sports, he would dominate those too. He's actually banned from professional cricket because he is too good.

god nix fans are all haters and losers. why do you even root for your nix knowing that they have no chance and will lose 83 games this year? (they will give them one extra against the tulsa shock because david stern feels bad that they lost every game, and despite his best attempts to rig the game they will lose that game too).

man it feels good to be a heat fan. and im not one of those bandwagon heat fans either, i've been a heat fan since lebron came here in 2010..

and spike lee doesn't even make good movies. (not a joke)
Old 08-12-2012, 09:10 PM   #73 (permalink)

That Spike Lee movie about killing over a pizza slice was kinda cool.

http://kobebryantautograph.weebly.com/
Old 08-12-2012, 09:18 PM   #74 (permalink)
Banned

Lol

Classic Fraser. Get proved wrong and disappear without accepting it.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:46 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
yeah right - you've obviously never been to AAA...the true mecca. lebron obviously knows that, and knew that the knicks will never ever win a championship which is why he went to my heat.

typical heat hater. lebron is not a loser. if he was a loser then why did he just win the olympic gold medal all by himself? i mean i don't even know who else was on that team, but it doesn't matter. lebron is obviously the best baskerball player ever, and if he were to play other sports, he would dominate those too. He's actually banned from professional cricket because he is too good.

god nix fans are all haters and losers. why do you even root for your nix knowing that they have no chance and will lose 83 games this year? (they will give them one extra against the tulsa shock because david stern feels bad that they lost every game, and despite his best attempts to rig the game they will lose that game too).

man it feels good to be a heat fan. and im not one of those bandwagon heat fans either, i've been a heat fan since lebron came here in 2010..

and spike lee doesn't even make good movies. (not a joke)
Uh oh....here we go!

Typical Heat Husband!!!

Do you even remember Linsanity?

That kid was the REAL MVP of this league, but of course since the league is in it for the Heat they somehow caused Lin to get injured and what do you know my Knicks were up against the evil empire, AKA Heat in the first round!

and then, the league made Amar'e purposely hit a fire extinguisher securing our ultimate defeat.

But not to worry.....the Knick faithful will rise up and defeat the Evil from "South Beach" LOL, are you guys playing on the beach or something???

OH YEAH, C'mon baby!!!....in New York, these streets will make you feel brand new, big lights will inspire you, let's hear it for NEW YORK!!!!!
Closed Thread