Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your BASKETBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2012, 09:51 PM   #76 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Wow, surprised to see this is still available, I thought with the amazing deal on these rare items someone would have bought immediately!
1eyed_jack is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #77 (permalink)
Member
 
drob50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 3,603
Default

Who cares about the Heat promo stuff??

I am more likely to pay $130 to see Alex and Knicker keep going in their alternate dimensions!! lol
__________________
Collecting 12-13 Gold Standard Superscribe Autos
drob50 is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:20 PM   #78 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,030
Default

Collection has been sold. Mods can go ahead and close this now.
Gio47 is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #79 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

out of curiosity, if these were so rare, how did you have multiples
1eyed_jack is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:29 PM   #80 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcampos View Post
Uh oh....here we go!

Typical Heat Husband!!!

Do you even remember Linsanity?

That kid was the REAL MVP of this league, but of course since the league is in it for the Heat they somehow caused Lin to get injured and what do you know my Knicks were up against the evil empire, AKA Heat in the first round!

and then, the league made Amar'e purposely hit a fire extinguisher securing our ultimate defeat.

But not to worry.....the Knick faithful will rise up and defeat the Evil from "South Beach" LOL, are you guys playing on the beach or something???


OH YEAH, C'mon baby!!!....in New York, these streets will make you feel brand new, big lights will inspire you, let's hear it for NEW YORK!!!!!
psh. haterrrrrrr!

are you serious? OMG LIN ISN'T GOOD AT ALL. LIN CAN'T GUARD ANYBODY. HE TURNS THE BALL OVER EVERY TIME HE TOUCHES IT. that was such a fluke, and he will be horrible next year and probably be out of the league come 2013. I could beat LIN at basketball and in any sort of academic competition. he's so overrated its not even funny...you guys should get a real PG, like whoever was playing it for the heat this year.

and dude its ridiculous to think that the league was rigged for the heat. so what they had like 5 techs to their opponents 30 - they play a bunch of cheaters and they are obviously in their head. its just good solid basketball. you're just mad that the knicks could only win 1 game against the heat. im embarrased they even lost that one because the knicks were horrible the whole year, not just in the playoffs. i mean melo has never passed the ball in his life. literally. he's the only nba player to get an assist without passing the ball. must have been a scoring error.

amare probably did hit that fire extinguisher on purpose because he was too afraid to play against my heat. they are just way too good for them, and amare knows it. i heard from a reliable source that the dude uses an acorn stairlift to get up his stairs because he can't get up them himself. he can't play offense and especially can't play defense, im not sure why he's even in the league.

keep dreaming about your knicks. they fired the best coach ever in mike dantoni because melo didn't like him. classy. i mean just look at mike dantonis record with other teams. that just proves he's a better coach than mike woodson and even tho they went 18-6 down the stretch with woodson last year that was just a fluke also. woodson had great teams in atlanta and could do nothing with them. dantoni probably would have led those teams to a championship. dang your nix are stupid...first they sign a guy who can barely walk, then trade their whole team for a scrub that doesn't pass, next they fire the best coach theyve ever had, and YOU THINK THEY CAN EVEN COME CLOSE TO WINNING???

LOLZ

Party in the city where the heat is on, all night on the beach till the break of dawn....Welcome to Miami (bienvenido a miami)

HEAT TILL I DIEEEEE@!#(!@$@!!!
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:30 PM   #81 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio47 View Post
Collection has been sold. Mods can go ahead and close this now.
mods - please don't close this thread. there is an important debate going on raging hotter than the sun.
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #82 (permalink)
Member
 
IamRalpho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,998
Default

Who did he sell it to?
IamRalpho is online now  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:33 PM   #83 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
Who did he sell it to?
i bought it because I am the biggest heat fan in the universe and needed extras even tho i got all this stuff when i went to the games.
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:41 PM   #84 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
psh. haterrrrrrr!

are you serious? OMG LIN ISN'T GOOD AT ALL. LIN CAN'T GUARD ANYBODY. HE TURNS THE BALL OVER EVERY TIME HE TOUCHES IT. that was such a fluke, and he will be horrible next year and probably be out of the league come 2013. I could beat LIN at basketball and in any sort of academic competition. he's so overrated its not even funny...you guys should get a real PG, like whoever was playing it for the heat this year.

and dude its ridiculous to think that the league was rigged for the heat. so what they had like 5 techs to their opponents 30 - they play a bunch of cheaters and they are obviously in their head. its just good solid basketball. you're just mad that the knicks could only win 1 game against the heat. im embarrased they even lost that one because the knicks were horrible the whole year, not just in the playoffs. i mean melo has never passed the ball in his life. literally. he's the only nba player to get an assist without passing the ball. must have been a scoring error.

amare probably did hit that fire extinguisher on purpose because he was too afraid to play against my heat. they are just way too good for them, and amare knows it. i heard from a reliable source that the dude uses an acorn stairlift to get up his stairs because he can't get up them himself. he can't play offense and especially can't play defense, im not sure why he's even in the league.

keep dreaming about your knicks. they fired the best coach ever in mike dantoni because melo didn't like him. classy. i mean just look at mike dantonis record with other teams. that just proves he's a better coach than mike woodson and even tho they went 18-6 down the stretch with woodson last year that was just a fluke also. woodson had great teams in atlanta and could do nothing with them. dantoni probably would have led those teams to a championship. dang your nix are stupid...first they sign a guy who can barely walk, then trade their whole team for a scrub that doesn't pass, next they fire the best coach theyve ever had, and YOU THINK THEY CAN EVEN COME CLOSE TO WINNING???

LOLZ

Party in the city where the heat is on, all night on the beach till the break of dawn....Welcome to Miami (bienvenido a miami)

HEAT TILL I DIEEEEE@!#(!@$@!!!
you clearly have way too much time on your hands. and the whole internet-bully-wannabe thing is sad.
cardsdownunder is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:46 PM   #85 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsdownunder View Post
you clearly have way too much time on your hands. and the whole internet-bully-wannabe thing is sad.
you clearly had this post go straight over your head!
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:52 PM   #86 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
you clearly had this post go straight over your head!
i was responding to all of your posts in the thread, and your overall bully-wannabe attitude. but i guess that went straight over your head.
cardsdownunder is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:55 PM   #87 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Lol classic knicker.
murrke03 is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:59 PM   #88 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsdownunder View Post
i was responding to all of your posts in the thread, and your overall bully-wannabe attitude. but i guess that went straight over your head.
suuuuure you were, thats why you picked that post to quote. its ok, ya didn't get it. im a big bad bully, and was definitely the only one taking issue with this thread
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 11:00 PM   #89 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Lol classic knicker.
come on man, us heat fans gotta stick together! what is that!??! id never call you king of the trolls even if 99% of the basketball forum thinks you are, because heat fans don't do other heat fans dirty like that!
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 11:01 PM   #90 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob50 View Post
Who cares about the Heat promo stuff??

I am more likely to pay $130 to see Alex and Knicker keep going in their alternate dimensions!! lol
alternate dimensions? come on adam, you know im the biggest heat fan on the boards.
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 11:02 PM   #91 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Lol I sure hope you are drunk or something cause you are acting ridiculous.

Yet I am the king of trolls hahahahahaaha
murrke03 is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 11:02 PM   #92 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Lol I sure hope you are drunk or something cause you are acting ridiculous.

Yet I am the king of trolls hahahahahaaha
drunk with heat pride hahahahahahahaaha
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 11:03 PM   #93 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
suuuuure you were, thats why you picked that post to quote. its ok, ya didn't get it. im a big bad bully, and was definitely the only one taking issue with this thread
"oh 3 burns in one!"

lmao
cardsdownunder is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 11:04 PM   #94 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

I would jump to heat ship if I were you too.

Lol I just love when people act like complete fools on here yet try to claim others are the problem with this site.
murrke03 is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 11:05 PM   #95 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsdownunder View Post
"oh 3 burns in one!"

lmao
well my fellow heat fan changed his post 3 times, but no matter. glad you think im funny! i'll be here all year!
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 11:05 PM   #96 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
I would jump to heat ship if I were you too.

Lol I just love when people act like complete fools on here yet try to claim others are the problem with this site.
well said mate
cardsdownunder is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 11:07 PM   #97 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
I would jump to heat ship if I were you too.

Lol I just love when people act like complete fools on here yet try to claim others are the problem with this site.
jump ship? i've been a heat all my life or at least since lebron came over.

i love having conversations with you because you are so smart and have never ever offended anyone on this site! heat fans 4 lyfe!

alex and I were having so much fun - but someone had to get all cranky on the thread. im going to do what i should have done a long time ago and just put ya on ignore because you offer nothing.
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 11:08 PM   #98 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsdownunder View Post
well said mate
I mean I have my share of spats but at least try to keep it bball related although I'm sure at times I sound crazy haha. But this thread and some of his posts in here are absolutely insane and ridiculous.

Seems like someone is a child or something.
murrke03 is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #99 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
jump ship? i've been a heat all my life or at least since lebron came over.

i love having conversations with you because you are so smart and have never ever offended anyone on this site! heat fans 4 lyfe!

alex and I were having so much fun - but someone had to get all cranky on the thread. im going to do what i should have done a long time ago and just put ya on ignore because you offer nothing.
I thought I already was on ignore?

Next best thing on this site is when people say they put you on ignore yet then continue to respond to you. Lol at some members on this site and their arrogance.
murrke03 is offline  
Old 08-12-2012, 11:10 PM   #100 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,971
Default

what did you say?
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.