Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your BASKETBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2012, 11:13 PM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
psh. haterrrrrrr!

are you serious? OMG LIN ISN'T GOOD AT ALL. LIN CAN'T GUARD ANYBODY. HE TURNS THE BALL OVER EVERY TIME HE TOUCHES IT. that was such a fluke, and he will be horrible next year and probably be out of the league come 2013. I could beat LIN at basketball and in any sort of academic competition. he's so overrated its not even funny...you guys should get a real PG, like whoever was playing it for the heat this year.

and dude its ridiculous to think that the league was rigged for the heat. so what they had like 5 techs to their opponents 30 - they play a bunch of cheaters and they are obviously in their head. its just good solid basketball. you're just mad that the knicks could only win 1 game against the heat. im embarrased they even lost that one because the knicks were horrible the whole year, not just in the playoffs. i mean melo has never passed the ball in his life. literally. he's the only nba player to get an assist without passing the ball. must have been a scoring error.

amare probably did hit that fire extinguisher on purpose because he was too afraid to play against my heat. they are just way too good for them, and amare knows it. i heard from a reliable source that the dude uses an acorn stairlift to get up his stairs because he can't get up them himself. he can't play offense and especially can't play defense, im not sure why he's even in the league.

keep dreaming about your knicks. they fired the best coach ever in mike dantoni because melo didn't like him. classy. i mean just look at mike dantonis record with other teams. that just proves he's a better coach than mike woodson and even tho they went 18-6 down the stretch with woodson last year that was just a fluke also. woodson had great teams in atlanta and could do nothing with them. dantoni probably would have led those teams to a championship. dang your nix are stupid...first they sign a guy who can barely walk, then trade their whole team for a scrub that doesn't pass, next they fire the best coach theyve ever had, and YOU THINK THEY CAN EVEN COME CLOSE TO WINNING???

LOLZ

Party in the city where the heat is on, all night on the beach till the break of dawn....Welcome to Miami (bienvenido a miami)

HEAT TILL I DIEEEEE@!#(!@$@!!!
Wow, the Heat Husbands don't cease to amaze, next you'll be telling me that Lebron and Wade shooting 50 free throws a night is completely legit!

BTW, did you see our moves this off season?

WE GOT THIS!

It's unfortunate we lost Lin, but BOOM Felton and J Kidd is in the house, I'm not even sure why we're playing a regular season.....IT IS OVER!!!

You see, here in New York we have a tradition of winning...that's what we do!

KNICKERBOCKERS BABY.....ALL DAY LONG!!!!
Old 08-12-2012, 11:13 PM   #102 (permalink)
Banned

Lol how childish some people can be.

Quite humorous.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #103 (permalink)

is it too late to make an offer of

100 MILLION DOLLARS[/COLOR]

for the poster only, of course
Old 08-12-2012, 11:34 PM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateadams2 View Post
is it too late to make an offer of

100 MILLION DOLLARS[/COLOR]

for the poster only, of course
Enough of the lowball offers...
Old 08-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #105 (permalink)

You guys are just big bad bullies.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:44 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsdownunder View Post
well said mate
Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Lol how childish some people can be.

Quite humorous.
Really??

This thread turned south in the first 2 pages and KP along with Alexcampos at least shed some light on the thread in good fun, yet you guys still find a way to make it out to be hate fueled and 'bullying'?? GTFO!
Old 08-12-2012, 11:53 PM   #107 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob50 View Post
Really??

This thread turned south in the first 2 pages and KP along with Alexcampos at least shed some light on the thread in good fun, yet you guys still find a way to make it out to be hate fueled and 'bullying'?? GTFO!
It has nothing to with just this thread.

If you like childish actions that's fine but I find it quite ironic that people call others out to only resort to doing the same or even more ridiculous things.

Nothing like putting someone on ignore 3 times (and being so proud to state it) to continue to respond to their every post.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:55 PM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
It has nothing to with just this thread.

If you like childish actions that's fine but I find it quite ironic that people call others out to only resort to doing the same or even more ridiculous things.

Nothing like putting someone on ignore 3 times (and being so proud to state it) to continue to respond to their every post.
I could spend 10 minutes in a search and find at least 20 threads where you have done exactly that King Murrke! And that wouldn't even include the amount of threads aimed at talking about Rondo where you just go in to start fights!

So get off your soapbox and stop bitching!
Old 08-13-2012, 12:02 AM   #109 (permalink)

Dude murrke is the man and he never says anything disrespectful to anyone- im sure he's saying the same thing about me! Heat fans 4 lyfe!!!

And for the record (this is based on drob quoting the king that I see this) but I have said I wouldn't respond to murrke anymore (which I obviously didn't adhere to) but this is the first time he's been on my ignore list...
Old 08-13-2012, 09:26 AM   #110 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob50 View Post
I could spend 10 minutes in a search and find at least 20 threads where you have done exactly that King Murrke! And that wouldn't even include the amount of threads aimed at talking about Rondo where you just go in to start fights!

So get off your soapbox and stop bitching!
Oh yeah since I've pretended to be rondos biggest fan cause i thought i was funny and write a 2500 word post pretending to prove it.

Uh actually I haven't so you are wrong.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:27 AM   #111 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
Dude murrke is the man and he never says anything disrespectful to anyone- im sure he's saying the same thing about me! Heat fans 4 lyfe!!!

And for the record (this is based on drob quoting the king that I see this) but I have said I wouldn't respond to murrke anymore (which I obviously didn't adhere to) but this is the first time he's been on my ignore list...
Lol. still responding?

Wow. A post talking about saying you won't respond to me anymore but the admitting you didn't adhere to it to post something to me.

Can someone say winning? Lol

Last edited by murrke03; 08-13-2012 at 09:35 AM.
Closed Thread