Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your BASKETBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ultimate Miami Heat Collection

Price is $130 or best offer. Below I have a collection of the rarest Miami Heat items. These are all promo items that could only be obtained at the Heat stadium these last 3 years. These items never went on sale online or any store. You will never see this lot ever for sale all together.

The first item is the is the "I. Was. There" October 29, 2010 T-shirt. Item was given out at the Big 3's very first game in Miami. Shirt is a size XL. Included with the shirt is the three different programs from the game, one of LeBron, one of Wade and one of Bosh. I have never seen this shirt posted on eBay along with all three of the programs. This is worth at least $40 as I've seen the shirt sell for $30 alone.

EDIT: I am throwing in one extra I. Was. There Shirt, you will receive TWO.

The second item is the LeBron James South Beach Poster. This item was only given out at the Heat Arena in 2010 at LeBron James first game as a Heat member. Poster has gone upwards of $50 and there are currently zero on eBay.

The third item is the Miami Heat BEAT OKC NBA Finals Shirt. Item is on bottom left of picture This t-shirt was only given out during the NBA Finals here in Miami. The color of the shirt is White and is a Size Extra Large. The shirt is selling for about $40 average.

The fourth item is the LeBron James MVP Headband. This item was given out at the Heat game immediately after LeBron James won the 2012 MVP award. Item selling for about $30 and there are currently zero on eBay.

All in all you are getting over $150 worth of merchandise here. These items will never, ever be listed all together in one lot. This will be your only chance. Please feel free to message me any questions. I do have some extra's of some of the shirts/posters.

Last edited by iluvfish2; 08-12-2012 at 08:18 PM. Reason: items are priced (they werent originally)
Old 08-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

wrong section. Read forum rules before posting

*Looking for Pistol Pete Maravich Autographs or other rare HOFers
Old 08-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

I'll buy it if you throw in some gasoline and matches with my purchase.

Ed Davis PC --> http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p525/MikeMamba/Ed%20Davis%20PC/
Old 08-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

Anyone want my freebies from the garden? They're extra crappy thanks to James Dolan!!!
Old 08-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMamba View Post
I'll buy it if you throw in some gasoline and matches with my purchase.
lol burn baby burn!!!
Old 08-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Please, that poster is about $15 tops

quit trying to rip people off

miami lebron poster vice | eBay
Old 08-12-2012, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Please, that poster is about $15 tops

quit trying to rip people off

miami lebron poster vice | eBay
Rip people off? Check out these two auctions that ended genius. They both ended for $50. Most of these that went for less were posted horribly. Also, please realize that as time goes by, less and less of these will pop up. A month or two ago, there were a few on there. Right now, I have the only one for sale. You can't find one on eBay or at any other online site. This is a package deal with the poster included, I am not actually trying to get $50 for the poster any how.

Not one person has the poster on eBay. Not one person has I WAS THERE shirt with all 3 programs. Not one person has the LeBron MVP headband. You cant' even find one of these items let alone all of them together in one auction. You will not ever find an auction with all these items listed together guaranteed.

NIKE Lebron James Miami Vice Poster - Miami Heat - South Beach - FREE SHIPPING! | eBay

NIKE Lebron James Miami Vice Poster - Miami Heat - South Beach - FREE SHIPPING! | eBay

Last edited by Gio47; 08-12-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio47 View Post
Rip people off? Check out these two auctions that ended genius. They both ended for $50. Most of these that went for less were posted horribly. Also, please realize that as time goes by, less and less of these will pop up. A month or two ago, there were a few on there. Right now, I have the only one for sale. You can't find one on eBay or at any other online site. This is a package deal with the poster included, I am not actually trying to get $50 for the poster any how.

Not one person has the poster on eBay. Not one person has I WAS THERE shirt with all 3 programs. Not one person has the LeBron MVP headband. You cant' even find one of these items let alone all of them together in one auction. You will not ever find an auction with all these items listed together guaranteed.

Early June compared to Aug =\ The price has gone down quite a bit
Old 08-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #9 (permalink)

Love the fact that arena giveaways = Ultimate MOJO ULTRAZZZ BeSt Evaaar Collection.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaduma View Post
Early June compared to Aug =\ The price has gone down quite a bit
Sellers did not post correctly. Did not put "nike" or "south beach" in title. Either way that is just one item, I am selling an entire package here.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #11 (permalink)

Gio, it might be easier for you to just post in the right section and read the forum rules.

*Looking for Pistol Pete Maravich Autographs or other rare HOFers
Old 08-12-2012, 06:13 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Love the fact that arena giveaways = Ultimate MOJO ULTRAZZZ BeSt Evaaar Collection.
That's a bit exaggerated but these really are some of the rarest Heat items out there. These shirts, posters, programs and headbands were only released once. If you weren't at the game, you couldn't get them.

What LeBron unsigned poster have you ever seen go for $50?
What regular Heat t-shirt have you seen go for over $50?
What LeBron headband have you seen sell for over $40?

Only these have done that amount because people pay up knowing how rare they are. If you could pick any heat t-shirt, poster or headband you would want, it's these four. If it's not then I'd like to know what is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPauthentic84 View Post
Gio, it might be easier for you to just post in the right section and read the forum rules.
I thought it was moved to the right section. Could you please tell me the right section?
Old 08-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Sellers did not post correctly. Did not put "nike" or "south beach" in title. Either way that is just one item, I am selling an entire package here.
NIKE LEBRON JAMES "South Beach" Miami Heat Vice Promo Rare BRAND NEW POSTER | eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...#ht_500wt_1414

just sayin =\
Old 08-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #14 (permalink)

Conveniently ignore the two that went for $50 and don't even mention any of the other items I have. I wrote under the item that it "has gone for over $50" too by the way.

You are "just hatin" =/

Last edited by Gio47; 08-12-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #15 (permalink)

@OP, like others have said, you accidentally posted this in the wrong place and people don't like your prices.

The more you respond the more they'll get on you about it.

Although, to be fair to both sides, I also believe your prices are a bit high.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:34 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcampos View Post
@OP, like others have said, you accidentally posted this in the wrong place and people don't like your prices.

The more you respond the more they'll get on you about it.

Although, to be fair to both sides, I also believe your prices are a bit high.
For the tenth time, I am not charging those prices for each item nor do I care if people get on me about it. It's a package deal and I will consider offers.

Last edited by Gio47; 08-12-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #17 (permalink)

You might want to have a mod close/move this thread and make a new one in the B/S/T.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

so what's your price for everything?
Old 08-12-2012, 06:42 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
I let the market set the price. I welcome any/all offers
Old 08-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Hence why people told you to read the rules of the forum which include requiring a posted price for what you are selling.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaduma View Post
You might want to have a mod close/move this thread and make a new one in the B/S/T.
Hey stupids. Get off his case about it being in the wrong section. It's obvious the mods haven't moved it as they are probably enjoying their weekend in the real world and not sitting harassing a guy for mistakenly posting in the wrong section over and over. He already said he requested for it to be moved. Either buy his stuff or move on. Your not obligated to buy, view, consider...buy or pass.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:47 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
So like everyone else here has said multiple times, here is a link to B/S/T rules

RULES for Buy/Sell/Trade - READ BEFORE POSTING IN B/S/T !! Please read these rules before posting a thread.

Rule 6
Old 08-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesmarine04 View Post
Hence why people told you to read the rules of the forum which include requiring a posted price for what you are selling.
Gotcha, price is $130 delivered or best offer in that case.

Quote:
$130 is the price.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:50 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhiggs View Post
Hey stupids. Get off his case about it being in the wrong section. It's obvious the mods haven't moved it as they are probably enjoying their weekend in the real world and not sitting harassing a guy for mistakenly posting in the wrong section over and over. He already said he requested for it to be moved. Either buy his stuff or move on. Your not obligated to buy, view, consider...buy or pass.
Just saying....
Old 08-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #25 (permalink)

Price is $130 and I will throw in an extra "I. Was. There" shirt from the Big 3 Opening night in 2010 justtttt for everyone that says I am trying to rip people off.
Closed Thread