Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your BASKETBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2012, 01:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Looking for Kobe/Lebron high end, please read.

Ok, so I'm starting to get the gest that in the Marketplace section on here is mostly low-mid end stuff with maybe a high end card or two showing up here or there. I'm looking to improve my little PC a bit and looking for the follwing cards. If any of you fine gentlemen can help me I would highly appreciate it. If not I do thank you for taking the time to read Cheers! P.S: If this needs to be removed from this section because of whatever that's cool, no prob

Kobe exquisite auto patches /100 from 03-04, 04-05, and 06-07.

Kobe exquisite enshrinements /25 from 04-05

Kobe SP Game used 03-04 auto patch /50

Kobe 04-05 ultimate collection auto patch /25

Kobe ultimate collection 06-07 Premium patches

Lebron exquisite auto patches, logos, noble nameplates, scripted swatches, and so on.
justdagoodstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

The majority of those cards have been on ebay for sale in the past few months. Are you not looking there? Some of them, numerous times.
smoothfidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothfidelity View Post
The majority of those cards have been on ebay for sale in the past few months. Are you not looking there? Some of them, numerous times.
That I have indeed, and been in contact with quite a few of the indivduals selling them. And while I never try to beat someone's cards down or try to catfish them on it (be a bottom feeder) and lowball them, I also was not willing to pay hundreds and hundreds of dollars over what they were actually worth.

And who's to say I didn't buy any of those that you saw And who's to say I didn't just come across a nice sum of money recently Sometimes bud, it's better to think for about 60 seconds or so, before you speak
Old 08-17-2012, 04:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdagoodstuff View Post
That I have indeed, and been in contact with quite a few of the indivduals selling them. And while I never try to beat someone's cards down or try to catfish them on it (be a bottom feeder) and lowball them, I also was not willing to pay hundreds and hundreds of dollars over what they were actually worth.

And who's to say I didn't buy any of those that you saw And who's to say I didn't just come across a nice sum of money recently Sometimes bud, it's better to think for about 60 seconds or so, before you speak
Then you sir are buying the wrong players as well as a good saying this hobby has lived by "Card is worth what one's willing to spend on it" There are a lot of deep pocket collecters that collect the players you list who have no shame in spending hundreds & sometimes thousands more then the going rate. Your basiclly asking people to point you in a direction that can't be taken, if that makes sense.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeingJustin View Post
Then you sir are buying the wrong players as well as a good saying this hobby has lived by "Card is worth what one's willing to spend on it" There are a lot of deep pocket collecters that collect the players you list who have no shame in spending hundreds & sometimes thousands more then the going rate. Your basiclly asking people to point you in a direction that can't be taken, if that makes sense.

I buy the best players lol, obvious of the cards I listed that I am seeking. I understand what you're saying, I do, but with that said if the last 4-5 sales of a certain card is $1,000, then that's what it's worth at this previous time, it's not worth 1,500 lol, it's just common sense. That's all I was trying to say. If they want to over spend on what something has been selling for as of late then that's their perogative. That doesn't mean I have to.

Last edited by justdagoodstuff; 08-17-2012 at 04:53 PM.