Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your BASKETBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default 1997-98 Upper Deck Game Jersey Clyde Drexler FS!

-------------------------------------------

Last edited by penny1fan; 11-14-2012 at 02:38 PM.
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

------------------------------------

Last edited by penny1fan; 11-14-2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

----------------------------------

Last edited by penny1fan; 11-14-2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:36 AM   #4 (permalink)

that edge damage is probably pretty common but it kills the card in my opinion
sesmarine04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesmarine04 View Post
that edge damage is probably pretty common but it kills the card in my opinion
Really? How childish are you? I am not asking over eBay price like you sir.this card is a $200 card on average but due to the edge on the backside I lowered the price significantly... You should consider this selling tactic aswell.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:53 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
Really? How childish are you? I am not asking over eBay price like you sir.this card is a $200 card on average but due to the edge on the backside I lowered the price significantly... You should consider this selling tactic aswell.
yeah, maybe ill sell my card to someone for price A, and then refund the money so I can sell it to someone for more money... Oh wait, I don't do that sort of thing, you do. How childish are you?
Old 11-05-2012, 12:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
yeah, maybe ill sell my card to someone for price A, and then refund the money so I can sell it to someone for more money... Oh wait, I don't do that sort of thing, you do. How childish are you?
Wow I knew that was gonna be your response lol good one.good luck on selling your card that is 20% above eBay and damaged.you should atleast mention the damage when selling something.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Wow I knew that was gonna be your response lol good one.good luck on selling your card that is 20% above eBay and damaged.you should atleast mention the damage when selling something.
My scan is quite big and clear so condition is obvious. I didn't mark my card as a quick sale or the like, so I'm pretty sure I can ask whatever I want and people can either contact me for interest (which they have) or not.

I don't think I'll take any business advice from the likes of someone like you, a dirtbag looking for more money any way he can get it.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
My scan is quite big and clear so condition is obvious. I didn't mark my card as a quick sale or the like, so I'm pretty sure I can ask whatever I want and people can either contact me for interest (which they have) or not.

I don't think I'll take any business advice from the likes of someone like you, a dirtbag looking for more money any way he can get it.
Nobody asked you to get all butt hurt and become so immature to the point you stalked my posts and came on here to attempt to belittle me and my card all because I said them creases really kill that Kobe / mcgrady dual Jersey auto..I'm pretty sure many would agree.grow up dude I didn't know someone could be so defensive and sensitive over a card...
Old 11-05-2012, 01:29 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Nobody asked you to get all butt hurt and become so immature to the point you stalked my posts and came on here to attempt to belittle me and my card all because I said them creases really kill that Kobe / mcgrady dual Jersey auto..I'm pretty sure many would agree.grow up dude I didn't know someone could be so defensive and sensitive over a card...
lol, you had no intention of buying my card, you simply trolled my thread so I took a few seconds to return the favor. I'm not butt hurt, but call it what you want and deflect all you can.

You are still a scumbag seller so I wanted people to know that they should beware offering on any of your cards, "in my opinion"
Old 11-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
lol, you had no intention of buying my card, you simply trolled my thread so I took a few seconds to return the favor. I'm not butt hurt, but call it what you want and deflect all you can.

You are still a scumbag seller so I wanted people to know that they should beware offering on any of your cards, "in my opinion"
troll your public thread that was recent on the front page? you trolled this thread that i have not bumped in 48+ hours with some weird sort of retalitaon agenda.A scumbag seller would not overcharge for a damaged card and not even mention the damage.Pictures can be misleading especially if someone is using their phone.The fact you are this upset about me saying your card is damaged on your thread proves you wanted the creases to slide under the radar???
Old 11-14-2012, 02:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Card has been sold!