Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

BASKETBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your BASKETBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2014, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
dasiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12,560
Default Quicksale! FS: 2013-14 SPECTRA BBALL- Autos, Jerseys, Base & more

PRICE DROP!!!$12 shipped for everything

$2 shipping for individual cards or smaller lots.

paypal njplaya1981@aol.com

Joe Johnson Blue /65 $1
Kevin Love Green /199 $1
Tim Duncan Green /199 $1 SOLD
Kyrie Irving Green /199 $3 SOLD


Russell Westbrook Blue /49 $8


Spencer Hawes Gold /10 $12
__________________
*All my FS prices assume you are have a US address!

Don't be so hard on me, I'm already a Knick fan!

Last edited by dasiegel; 08-30-2014 at 07:57 PM.
dasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,460
Default

If the Gortat is $6 shipped, I will take it.
Yaga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
dasiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12,560
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaga View Post
If the Gortat is $6 shipped, I will take it.
it is, i'll put my paypal in the OP
__________________
*All my FS prices assume you are have a US address!

Don't be so hard on me, I'm already a Knick fan!
dasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
dasiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12,560
Default

who wants these, great deal here
__________________
*All my FS prices assume you are have a US address!

Don't be so hard on me, I'm already a Knick fan!
dasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 02:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Darkknight6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Germany
Posts: 272
Default

If the Kyrie is 3$ shipped i would Take it.
__________________
Wanted: Cole, Wade, Lebron James !
Norris Cole Collection 210/243 Karten 86,42 %
http://letsgoheat.jimdo.com/
Darkknight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 03:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
dasiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12,560
Default

free shipping only on the lot

ANOTHER PRICE DROP TO MOVE THIS!
__________________
*All my FS prices assume you are have a US address!

Don't be so hard on me, I'm already a Knick fan!
dasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 07:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 131
Default

I will take the Sky Walker for $9 dlvd. PM me. Thanks!
dweisert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 07:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
snelsonmandela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Ashburn, VA
Posts: 77
Default

Gortat still available?
__________________
COLLECTING GILBERT ARENAS
875 DIFFERENT CARDS - 72 AUTOS - 228 GU - 5 1/1s
GLEN RICE JR. : 98 / 226 = 43%
snelsonmandela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 07:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
dasiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12,560
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dweisert View Post
I will take the Sky Walker for $9 dlvd. PM me. Thanks!
Urs pending payment address in the op


Quote:
Originally Posted by snelsonmandela View Post
Gortat still available?
Yes
__________________
*All my FS prices assume you are have a US address!

Don't be so hard on me, I'm already a Knick fan!
dasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 07:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 131
Default

Kenny Sky Walker sold to me. Thanks
dweisert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 01:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: US
Posts: 17
Default

sent payment for Duncan Spectra
ninsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 03:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 120
Default

Is the Kyrie Irving still available?
cardmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 04:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
dasiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12,560
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardmike View Post
Is the Kyrie Irving still available?
Yes I don't believe anyone paid yet
__________________
*All my FS prices assume you are have a US address!

Don't be so hard on me, I'm already a Knick fan!
dasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 05:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 120
Default

If the Gortat is still available, I will take the Kyrie and the Gortat.
cardmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 06:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
dasiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12,560
Default

Guys check the op and you'll see my PayPal...if you claim it and then pay its yours first come first served
__________________
*All my FS prices assume you are have a US address!

Don't be so hard on me, I'm already a Knick fan!
dasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 07:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 120
Default

Sorry I just noticed that the Kyrie is $3. I thought it was $1 like the other cards int he pic. If you will do $7 for the Gortat and Kyrie, I will take them.

Last edited by cardmike; 07-27-2014 at 07:11 PM. Reason: None
cardmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 07:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
dasiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12,560
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardmike View Post
Sorry I just noticed that the Kyrie is $3. I thought it was $1 like the other cards int he pic. If you will do $7 for the Gortat and Kyrie, I will take them.
I'm fine with that please add $2 shipping and sent payment thx
__________________
*All my FS prices assume you are have a US address!

Don't be so hard on me, I'm already a Knick fan!
dasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:01 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 120
Default

Payment sent. Thanks.
cardmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
dasiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12,560
Default

take the rest
__________________
*All my FS prices assume you are have a US address!

Don't be so hard on me, I'm already a Knick fan!
dasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:05 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
dasiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12,560
Default

Johnson, Love, Westbrook, Hawes for $13 shipped tonight! WOW.
__________________
*All my FS prices assume you are have a US address!

Don't be so hard on me, I'm already a Knick fan!
dasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
dasiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12,560
Default

the rest for $12 shipped!
__________________
*All my FS prices assume you are have a US address!

Don't be so hard on me, I'm already a Knick fan!
dasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:26 AM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 619
Default

is the Ewing/Oakley available?
__________________
http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/ramsey197/library/?sort=3&page=1
mittmanfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:53 AM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
dasiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12,560
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittmanfive View Post
is the Ewing/Oakley available?
No it sold, sry, someone takes the rest!
__________________
*All my FS prices assume you are have a US address!

Don't be so hard on me, I'm already a Knick fan!
dasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 12:47 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
dasiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12,560
Default

anyone????
__________________
*All my FS prices assume you are have a US address!

Don't be so hard on me, I'm already a Knick fan!
dasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 07:57 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
dasiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12,560
Default

down again!
__________________
*All my FS prices assume you are have a US address!

Don't be so hard on me, I'm already a Knick fan!
dasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.