Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 07:33 AM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to boombaby_rm31
Default Panini Limited 2010-11

Anybody else getting this? looks like panini is listening as it looks like that they have put most autos in a white background.

the gordon hayward rookie phenoms design looks amazing except for the random gu hole that weve seen as well in last years absolute star gazing

the kidd seems to be on card as well

Anybody else getting this? looks like panini islistening as it looks like that they have put most autos in a white background.

the gordon hayward rookie phenoms design looks amazing except for the random gu hole that weve seen as well in last years absolute star gazing

the kidd seems to be on card as well

@boombaby_rm31
boombaby_rm31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

Looks pretty nice, especially the Cole Aldrich rookie Where did the pics come from?
kenny3011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:02 AM   #3 (permalink)

I'm already drooling...
alexlazarevich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

this looks great. got me excited now. esp of course, since rondo's on the cover
Old 10-27-2010, 05:29 PM   #5 (permalink)

ud think for a $90-$100 a pack product they could at least make it 2 autos & 1 jersey per box, instead of like 1:3 boxes having 2 jerseys or whatever their configuration is. other than that the monroe & hayward designs look good, the wesley is ok, i dont really like the other 3 designs that much. overall the product is probably a little better than last year with the 3 guaranteed bigger hits per case, but i dont really see how u could break even on any case break of this product, i dont think there are logoman cards and other than the wall rc auto lower numbered parallels there arent going to be a ton of cards that sell for a lot. like if u got 1 box for $100 and got a wall auto rc, thatd probably sell for $200, so thats a profit, but 1 $200 card wont offset a $1200+ case where some boxes u get like $25 back or whatever. anyway this is still probably the 2nd best panini product, judging from last year.
inopethflames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by inopethflames View Post
ud think for a $90-$100 a pack product they could at least make it 2 autos & 1 jersey per box, instead of like 1:3 boxes having 2 jerseys or whatever their configuration is. other than that the monroe & hayward designs look good, the wesley is ok, i dont really like the other 3 designs that much. overall the product is probably a little better than last year with the 3 guaranteed bigger hits per case, but i dont really see how u could break even on any case break of this product, i dont think there are logoman cards and other than the wall rc auto lower numbered parallels there arent going to be a ton of cards that sell for a lot. like if u got 1 box for $100 and got a wall auto rc, thatd probably sell for $200, so thats a profit, but 1 $200 card wont offset a $1200+ case where some boxes u get like $25 back or whatever. anyway this is still probably the 2nd best panini product, judging from last year.
If I'm not mistaken, 95% of the boxes had 2 autos/1 mem. The ones with 2 mem. would either have a really nice auto or both mem would be sick patches.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)

i think what it says under the product info is that 2 out of 3 boxes have 2 autos. so 1 in 3 will have 2 jerseys & 1 auto.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:51 PM   #8 (permalink)

All I know is, I want that Greg Monroe. Limited is shaping up to be pretty sexy this year IMO. Are these secret spy photos or what?
vdubnub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

The Gordon Hayward patch is part of the new Adidas Revolution 30 jerseys. The patches on those are alot different than the patches on jerseys in the past.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:54 PM   #10 (permalink)

Panini has been throwing collectors nice surprises lately. 09/10 NT had 12 cards instead of the listed 7-8. 10/11 Prestige had way more than the 2/2 auto/jsy cards per box. I busted 2 cases (24 boxes) of Prestige and got 68 autos and more than 50 jersey cards. I also made money on the break, but I sold fast.

I'm giving Limited a try. So yeah, I want it to do well.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:03 PM   #11 (permalink)

if u made money on prestige u must have had a great break and are a competent seller. good luck on ur limited, whatever u open post it on here and or youtube! limited is a great product to open on youtube.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:12 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inopethflames View Post
if u made money on prestige u must have had a great break and are a competent seller. good luck on ur limited, whatever u open post it on here and or youtube! limited is a great product to open on youtube.
I will post case break results here, totally. I have a web cam, but haven't done video breaks yet, but I probably should get setup to do that. I've seen some vids that are decent, and others are just terrible, can't even see an image of the card, etc. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.