Blowout Cards Forums
Blowout Remix

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2010, 01:56 PM   #26 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHNNY View Post
No, you can look up who he played with on the internet if you never saw him play

2 hall of famers, best euro of his time, serviceable big men and spot up shooters.

Let's not act like if he was on the expansion grizzlies, he would of won those titles.
Fine -

Hakeem Olajuwon won a title with ZERO hall of fame players, ZERO NBA All-Stars (OK - Sam Cassell make it once in 2004 and Otis Thorpe made it in 1992)...

So is your point that you have to have HOF'ers, All-Stars, and best Euro players, etc...to win a title?

Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh are miles ahead in talent of any player on that Houston Rockets team - the Heat have no excuses.
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:05 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
Fine -

Hakeem Olajuwon won a title with ZERO hall of fame players, ZERO NBA All-Stars (OK - Sam Cassell make it once in 2004 and Otis Thorpe made it in 1992)...

So is your point that you have to have HOF'ers, All-Stars, and best Euro players, etc...to win a title?

Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh are miles ahead in talent of any player on that Houston Rockets team - the Heat have no excuses.
No my point is that Lebron has never had anywhere near the kind of teammates that jordan had during any of his runs.

Jordan also never had another 2 stacked teams to deal with (celtics and lakers). he had a little comp from the jazz butt that is about it, no other team gave them any real comp.

My thing is lebron has been in the league about the same time jordan finally won a title, give the guy a chance.

Jordan is still the best ever, I never said different. But i'm not gonna sit here and act like if jordan was by himself that he would still have won all those titles.
JOHNJOHNNY is offline   Reply With Quote