Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2012, 06:20 PM   #226 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Well you never know, maybe he lives right upstairs from him... lol Nothing will surprise me.

I'm still waiting on the most important part, the SHIPPING!!!

I guess there's no way he'll post that, or even be able to... smh
Ok so I'll post the shipping details but ONLY if you admit you were wrong to quickly judge and call me a fraud/scam. Deal? Will this be the last of it? No more bickering and assuming this whole thing was bs? You will finally acknowledge you were wrong?

I asked the guy if I can ship it overnight once the payment CLEARS into my Bank Account. It's such a big amount, I wouldn't have peace of mind until the payment cleared into my Bank Account. Not just paypal account. He said it that was totally fine, so once it clears by wednesday or so, I will mail it out with full Signature Confirmation Overnight Express. I can take pictures of me putting the card into the package and mailing it out at the Post office.

It's so ridiculous why I even need to do this unnecessary bull just to prove and clear my name. It's just insane. But I HATE it when people accuse of something terrible of me when I am the complete opposite. THERE ARE HONEST people out there. I don't know how you've lived your life and what experience has brought you to be so negative and judgemental... but honestly, there are still good folks to be found in the world. You should never judge someone so quickly that can ruin their clean name.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:20 PM   #227 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare23air83 View Post
Yes. It ended October 31st. I sent him payment that night. Got the card the following business day. Left positive feedback.

This along with many other things should tell you somewhat that MAYBE... just MAYBE I am telling the truth? Geez.
trust me bro, no matter what you do some people won't believe this story just because this is too good to be true.

i, myself believe you and really appreciate your effort to convince me that you're legit.

but i don't mind if you give us the DC to make us more believe
Old 01-16-2012, 06:21 PM   #228 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
how can you send him a payment at night and get the card the next business day? he wouldn't have had time to even ship it. i've never seen same day delivery service, it was delivered in less than 24 hours?
ugh*. I sent payment over at night. He mailed it the next morning overnight. I received the card the very next day. That's when I listed my card on eBay. 2 days after the auction closed.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:26 PM   #229 (permalink)

Quote:
ugh*. I sent payment over at night. He mailed it the next morning overnight. I received the card the very next day. That's when I listed my card on eBay. 2 days after the auction closed.
Must have been one heck of a 'dream card'...

Or maybe you were dreaming about $$$$$
Old 01-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #230 (permalink)

Can you show shipping proof for both transactions?

Look, I really don't give two shitz cause I know the Jordan market is BS... Will one legit sale go through every once in a while because people are too dumb? Sure! But you're just so closely tied to many of these sellers/buyers that is smells like fish!!!

So can you post pics of packages, signature confirmations and receipts for both transactions? YOu don't have to and I don't really care, i'm just pointing it out... If you want to post it awesome!!! If not, whatever.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #231 (permalink)

Quote:
if you sent payment at night on the 31st, and he mailed it the next morning that would have been the 1st.... if you received the card the next day after he mailed it, that would mean you would have gotten it on the 2nd, which means you left feedback for the card before you received it? and you listed it immediately after receiving it? as to know it would bring this amount? I mean you not only made a great flip? but you knew before you bought it that you could make this flip? you purchased it strictly to flip?
Old 01-16-2012, 06:31 PM   #232 (permalink)

Quote:
if you sent payment at night on the 31st, and he mailed it the next morning that would have been the 1st.... if you received the card the next day after he mailed it, that would mean you would have gotten it on the 2nd, which means you left feedback for the card before you received it? and you listed it immediately after receiving it? as to know it would bring this amount? I mean you not only made a great flip? but you knew before you bought it that you could make this flip? you purchased it strictly to flip?
could be oversea seller?
Old 01-16-2012, 06:32 PM   #233 (permalink)

Could be an alien...
Old 01-16-2012, 06:32 PM   #234 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Can you show shipping proof for both transactions?

Look, I really don't give two shitz cause I know the Jordan market is BS... Will one legit sale go through every once in a while because people are too dumb? Sure! But you're just so closely tied to many of these sellers/buyers that is smells like fish!!!

So can you post pics of packages, signature confirmations and receipts for both transactions? YOu don't have to and I don't really care, i'm just pointing it out... If you want to post it awesome!!! If not, whatever.
I certainly can. I'm not hiding anything nor have anything to hide. Once I post up shipping info, will you acknowledge and at least retract all that horrible statement you made of me without knowing the truth? Regardless of how you feel towards the overall market, I don't appreciate you calling me a fraud and scam just because I have sold and bought a few Jordan cards from high end dealers. It's just not right man. You need to understand that.

I obviously don't have shipping labels when I received the card back in November. I threw that away obviously. But the card was in my hand correct? I can post up shipping details for THIS sale since I will be mailing it out on wednesday. No problem.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:32 PM   #235 (permalink)

Could be frigen santa clause!!
Old 01-16-2012, 06:34 PM   #236 (permalink)

Quote:
if you sent payment at night on the 31st, and he mailed it the next morning that would have been the 1st.... if you received the card the next day after he mailed it, that would mean you would have gotten it on the 2nd, which means you left feedback for the card before you received it?
And on a cancelled transaction where you sent $10k paypal gift...?
Old 01-16-2012, 06:34 PM   #237 (permalink)

If you post all that I asked?(AND YOU CLEARLY DON'T HAVE TO) I will even wear bells in your honor!
Old 01-16-2012, 06:35 PM   #238 (permalink)

not only that, but you bought the jordan dunk & go nuts from the same guy and paid seperate around the same time?
Old 01-16-2012, 06:36 PM   #239 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Want me to break it down for you again? I won the card on Oct. 30th SUNDAY. I sent over payment that night/morning on 31st. Same day, but past Midnight. He mailed it on the SAME DAY 31st MONDAY since he received payment already. I received the card Nov. 1st TUESDAY. Left feedback and posted the card up same time. Get it?

And no, I didn't BUY it knowing I'd make a killing on it. How the hell could I? I bought it because I've wanted that card for 13+ years. I listed it to gauge interest to see how many serious buyers there really were other than Nat. It got me a good sense where many of them were. It's not just an eBay listing. It's actually a VERY resourceful marketing tool that lets you know what the general offers are and what type of people are interested in it.

Last edited by Rare23air83; 01-16-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:36 PM   #240 (permalink)

Quote:
not only that, but you bought the jordan dunk & go nuts from the same guy and paid seperate around the same time?
damn rare23, you better come clean on every thing you did on ebay cause someone is out to get you hahaha
Old 01-16-2012, 06:37 PM   #241 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
If you post all that I asked?(AND YOU CLEARLY DON'T HAVE TO) I will even wear bells in your honor!
Sounds good to me. All this headache wouldn't be a waste then. You will see all the proof you want soon.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:37 PM   #242 (permalink)

Waaaaaaaait a minute... You didn't ship it yet? I thought it was all shipped out already lol

Look, never mind. You can pretty much out a cat in a box and ship it off...

CONGRATS on your awesome sale and wish you all the best!
Old 01-16-2012, 06:39 PM   #243 (permalink)

Quote:
Sounds good to me. All this headache wouldn't be a waste then. You will see all the proof you want soon.
I'm impressed at the efforts you've gone to to clear your name.

Personally, I wouldn't have bothered.

Hopefully everyone will believe you after all of this.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:41 PM   #244 (permalink)

Whatever, I actually don't care to be honest. I think the whole Jordan market has gone stupid. I just find it a weird situation that you got yourself into. If you are completely legit then congratulations on a mega sale.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:42 PM   #245 (permalink)

There's only ONE way to get to the bottom of this BS...

I will list some Jordans, and will post the listings here for all to see, and I will show screenshots of any payments(the payments that will never come in).

But then again, i'll list them with a BIN(paypal requiered to proceed...) and then i'll let you know.

Now if I don't get similar prices than it's all full of shitz, period end of frigen story.

Then I don't wanna hear that ALIENS came to earth and took all the Jordan high rollers of the world back home with them, so there for they can't buy my cards.

Let's see this @W&^@(*^E BS!!!

Tired of these scams.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:43 PM   #246 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I bought the Dunk n Go Nuts from him on October 1st. Just look at his feedback man. Paid him like a normal eBay transaction like I usually do. Then October 31st, I won his auction and he asked if I could do it outside of eBay for the Gold Emb Refractor. They were nearly a month apart. Anything else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheken View Post
damn rare23, you better come clean on every thing you did on ebay cause someone is out to get you hahaha
Seriously. There's nothing to come clean with. My eBay history is available to anyone who wants to dig into. There is NOTHING fishy or shady I did. Believe me. It's all there like an open book.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:43 PM   #247 (permalink)

great sale man...some people really know how to ruin the purpose of these forums
Old 01-16-2012, 06:56 PM   #248 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillC View Post
I'm impressed at the efforts you've gone to to clear your name.

Personally, I wouldn't have bothered.

Hopefully everyone will believe you after all of this.
A lot is in a name and reputation. I know this. I've been in many businesses to know this. Just like a bad yelp review, it can make or break the business.

I wouldn't have gone through all this trouble if it were all a scam. I'd just simply disappear. But because I have nothing to hide, honest and have all the proof anyone wants... I'm still here trying to clear my name for something I am NOT. If there are people that quickly judges and calls me a scam and fraud, you better believe I'll defend my name. Especially when I've been making an effort to be honest in all my sales and buys.

Of course none of you really care. It's not you who spent many hours and nights buying/selling/posting and making websites for his passion. It's not you who's being called a fraud and scam. Try to see it from my perspective.

Quote:
There's only ONE way to get to the bottom of this BS...

I will list some Jordans, and will post the listings here for all to see, and I will show screenshots of any payments(the payments that will never come in).

But then again, i'll list them with a BIN(paypal requiered to proceed...) and then i'll let you know.

Now if I don't get similar prices than it's all full of shitz, period end of frigen story.

Then I don't wanna hear that ALIENS came to earth and took all the Jordan high rollers of the world back home with them, so there for they can't buy my cards.

Let's see this @W&^@(*^E BS!!!

Tired of these scams.
That is completely wrong. So if you post up the same card and you can't get a $18.25k offer, you're gonna call this sale BS still? HAHA WOW. So if Nat Turner doesn't get more than $7.5k for his BGS 9 right now... you're gonna call that sale BS also? And anyone who sells his card for under record sale prices, then that Record Sale was BS? That PMG Red that sold for $11k was BS right? because a few weeks after that, a Raw one sold only for $5k? It doesn't work like that man.

The sale I made was legit. I got the money. I am mailing it out once it clears into my account. You guys wanted me to post up pictures of Paypal payment, so I did. Then you wanted to check feedback on my history. It all pans out. Then you wanted pictures of the split up Gifted Payment I sent to kobes_for_sale, so I did. Then you want DC once I ship it out, which I will. Have I not given you all of that? Everything anyone has asked for in this thread? Was I not here fulfilling everything on the spot?

Just sit back for a moment and think. I'm not even telling you to use your whole brain. Just common sense. If this was all really fake, you think I'd come back with everything you guys have been asking for? Opening up my history? Go through so much pointless arguing trying to prove that it was a legit sale? I'm doing all this not because I care about what you think... I'm doing this because I'm thinking of ALL the countless hours and HONEST business I've done so far, and trying to KEEP my name clean as it has always been. Again, don't be so haste to judge and tarnish someone's name by calling them fraud and scams when you don't know the truth. You can assume and ask questions, but you shouldn't blatantly call someone a straight scammer. That's horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmerc02 View Post
great sale man...some people really know how to ruin the purpose of these forums
Thanks man.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:59 PM   #249 (permalink)

Quote:
I bought the Dunk n Go Nuts from him on October 1st. Just look at his feedback man. Paid him like a normal eBay transaction like I usually do. Then October 31st, I won his auction and he asked if I could do it outside of eBay for the Gold Emb Refractor. They were nearly a month apart. Anything else?

Seriously. There's nothing to come clean with. My eBay history is available to anyone who wants to dig into. There is NOTHING fishy or shady I did. Believe me. It's all there like an open book.
Circumventing eBay Terms of Service by cancelling an auction in order to avoid fees is shady...
1/1s - 7/21 = 33%
Old 01-16-2012, 07:00 PM   #250 (permalink)

Rare23-congrats on the sale. Its a nice payday. And I am sincere in saying that.

But just please explain to me (I dont need facts or screen shots or anything), but why did you list your "dream card" initially for 12.5k. A 10% profit doesnt seem worth it.

I genuinely just want to know your thinking.

*Looking for Pistol Pete Maravich Autographs or other rare HOFers
Closed Thread