Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2012, 02:42 PM   #376 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
You watched the kid get beat up. What are you doing about it now? You can't just turn your back on it right? Are you offering to help investigate? ARe you doing your own independent research like you try to do with shilled auctions? No one is ignoring the fact that a kid got beat up. But what can you do about it unless you are there to help the kid?

There are bigger fish to fry than a few guys bidding up Jordans. Put all this effort into helping others out in need instead of wasting time on Jordan inserts.
I would if it was local. Funny you bring this up. I actually volunteer my time on the weekends (1 weekend every month) at a mentoring program for a kids help line. I do my part, thats for sure. Do I know if saves every life? No. Do I know it affect a life? For sure! The point behind it is that I tried to help. Its like watching a person fall into the water and drown. You just sit there and watch. You have to live with the guilt that you didnt even try and save him. Im actively trying to help people for myself. So that I can rest in peace knowing that at least I didnt sit around and watch it all fail.
Orangejello727 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 02:42 PM   #377 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 10,651
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3sT View Post
both the card obviously different, you can see one of it have refractor lines at the bottom border and the other doesn't.. it was factory flaw and not camera effect.
I am more than fine with that fact....... I do not care to be right as far as anything that was debated, it was a "DEBATE" on the topic. you throw things out there, the other person responds, facts get proven wrong or right.... cool, no problem. no reason for anyone to be mad at anything.

"IF" rare is legit, "which I have no idea one way or the other"..... he should be more than happy that energy was focused on this.... I have no malicious intent towards him, he could just as easily take all this interest as proving that he's a great guy and a legit seller? and it is excellent advertisement for his page that he has as well as his auctions.

im not attempting to catch him at anything, as i've said several times, and i've debated BOTH WAYS, this just happens to be a thread that is on this side of the fence as far as the topic. I do not care if people fix jordan prices, I entertained the fact that he was trying to prove himself, and replied to debate the fact if he could do it. some feel like he has, some feel like he hasn't, either way at the end of the day, I don't know him personally, and have no malice towards him or any of these other jordan guys, I don't even collect jordan cards. now if we were talking monta ellis, you might be on to something, lol
__________________
Chrome & Acetate & Shiny Oh My!
Qwasian is online now  
Old 01-17-2012, 02:44 PM   #378 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHNNY View Post
ohh God now were comparing people getting the shite beat out of them to rich assses run up card prices?

Comparing apples to planets aren't you.

Noone is being scammed, if someone is willing to pay $18000 for a card then i'm sure they have done their research. It's not like Joe clueless is gonna buy a $180000 card.

Ban this troll. Anyone who promotes scams and shilling should be banned. You are a DISEASE to the hobby world
Orangejello727 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 02:45 PM   #379 (permalink)
Member
 
Karrscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindbinge View Post
15 pages later and i'm disappointed that no one has bought my over priced Jordan yet....damn.
What do you have it listed for? I will pay you 2,000$ more When I relist it will you buy it for $2,000 more than I paid and then I can create a new all time high thread?
__________________
PC Evan Longoria, David Price, Matt Moore, Josh Freeman, Blount , Aaron Rodgers LF Rays/Bucs

FS/FT Bucket -http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k636/Karrscards/
Karrscards is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #380 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bogor, Indonesia
Posts: 835
Default

Qwasian: I'm cool with you bro.. just want to tell about the difference of both card in case you miss it.
T3sT is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 02:47 PM   #381 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 10,651
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3sT View Post
Qwasian: I'm cool with you bro.. just want to tell about the difference of both card in case you missing it.
yeah I do see it......it was strange that 2 different cards had the same hazing effect? I guess it happens. where is that rare guy? he's not going to join in the epic thread fun of the day?
__________________
Chrome & Acetate & Shiny Oh My!
Qwasian is online now  
Old 01-17-2012, 02:49 PM   #382 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bogor, Indonesia
Posts: 835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
yeah I do see it......it was strange that 2 different cards had the same hazing effect? I guess it happens. where is that rare guy? he's not going to join in the epic thread fun of the day?
don't worry this thread will more than 50 pages on wed.. book it!!
T3sT is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 02:52 PM   #383 (permalink)
Member
 
mindbinge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bristol, VA
Posts: 6,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrscards View Post
What do you have it listed for? I will pay you 2,000$ more When I relist it will you buy it for $2,000 more than I paid and then I can create a new all time high thread?
check my ebay link...i will make you a special, one time only, $3k over deal if you like.
__________________
Super Collector - Looking for anything of Ahmad Bradshaw!-

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #384 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
I am more than fine with that fact....... I do not care to be right as far as anything that was debated, it was a "DEBATE" on the topic. you throw things out there, the other person responds, facts get proven wrong or right.... cool, no problem. no reason for anyone to be mad at anything.
I have no problem with a debate. But the majority of this thread has been like this: I'm going to make accusations, whether they are true or not, and its Rares job to prove my accusations wrong.

Regarding the bolded line above, facts are not proven wrong, because they are facts. Accusations can be proven right or wrong.

Jordan scams are like religion and politics. You are typically on one side and there really isn't much people can say to change your mind.
jr24ai3 is online now  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:02 PM   #385 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,884
Default

Posted by JanniMatti


"Well done Jun! Congrats!

I must say, that was deliciously devilish of you: looring some of the many interested buyers beyond their point of reason by letting them come close with their offers to your BIN & then... oooops another raise in price!
Come & cath me! Haha! Cruel!

I do however share your opinion that this Jordan insert is the 'finest' of them all. No other comes close!

Greets, J."



This is what HobbyKings is now.
paul06901 is online now  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #386 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 10,651
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
I have no problem with a debate. But the majority of this thread has been like this: I'm going to make accusations, whether they are true or not, and its Rares job to prove my accusations wrong.

Regarding the bolded line above, facts are not proven wrong, because they are facts. Accusations can be proven right or wrong.

Jordan scams are like religion and politics. You are typically on one side and there really isn't much people can say to change your mind.

the thing about this is, it's well known within the world of card collecting that this is an issue, rare's stance on it is to prove that he is legit and made this miraculously great sale and flip and take the props for that. coming to a forum posting the sale knowing the controversy surrounding the situation, he had to have known and been looking for that to occur? accusations have to be made and addressed in order to accomplish the authenticity of his sale and statements? correct? if anything I went over all types of topics for him and questions that could be asked and let him address them, I did not once call him a negative name or attack him personally. I went back and forth with him in a debate about the topic. I have nothing against him what so ever, and really don't even have the knowledge of the jordan market to even know what the card is supposed to sell for. his objective is just to gain that fame, and interest in the hobby, this helps him to do that, if he's legit like he goes so hard to prove he is, then he should be happy that we showed him that interest and allowed him that forum to prove himself amongst us all. because after all, he never had to come here, he never had to post, and he never had to say anything about the sale at all to anyone, he chose to do that for a reason and he chooses to deal in those cards for a reason, he wants that attention and interaction from us all, and the card community. why else would he spend 10 grand on a peice of cardboard? he has that need to be recognized in the hobby.
__________________
Chrome & Acetate & Shiny Oh My!
Qwasian is online now  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:18 PM   #387 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
the thing about this is, it's well known within the world of card collecting that this is an issue, rare's stance on it is to prove that he is legit and made this miraculously great sale and flip and take the props for that. coming to a forum posting the sale knowing the controversy surrounding the situation, he had to have known and been looking for that to occur? accusations have to be made and addressed in order to accomplish the authenticity of his sale and statements? correct? if anything I went over all types of topics for him and questions that could be asked and let him address them, I did not once call him a negative name or attack him personally. I went back and forth with him in a debate about the topic. I have nothing against him what so ever, and really don't even have the knowledge of the jordan market to even know what the card is supposed to sell for. his objective is just to gain that fame, and interest in the hobby, this helps him to do that, if he's legit like he goes so hard to prove he is, then he should be happy that we showed him that interest and allowed him that forum to prove himself amongst us all. because after all, he never had to come here, he never had to post, and he never had to say anything about the sale at all to anyone, he chose to do that for a reason and he chooses to deal in those cards for a reason, he wants that attention and interaction from us all, and the card community. why else would he spend 10 grand on a peice of cardboard? he has that need to be recognized in the hobby.
I think he mostly wanted to brag about his sale, but instead got a lot of backlash asking him to prove everything. He showed the payment in his paypal, and people said it could easily be refunded. He showed the payments he made to pay for the card. Even if he shows his DC number, some will say the Jordan wasn't in the package. It's to the point where no matter what he does, he won't be able to make believers out of certain people.

All of the guys who think EVERY Jordan sale is shilled/fake will always have an excuse of how it could be a fake sale, no matter how much proof you show them.

If he said screw everyone, I don't have to prove anything, then people would say that shows its a fake sale. So he provides a lot of evidence to show it was a real sale, and he still can't win and is called a liar/shiller. What more can the guy do?
jr24ai3 is online now  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:21 PM   #388 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 13,084
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
Posted by JanniMatti


"Well done Jun! Congrats!

I must say, that was deliciously devilish of you: looring some of the many interested buyers beyond their point of reason by letting them come close with their offers to your BIN & then... oooops another raise in price!
Come & cath me! Haha! Cruel!

I do however share your opinion that this Jordan insert is the 'finest' of them all. No other comes close!

Greets, J."



This is what HobbyKings is now.


deliciously devilish??? &^%$*#& prick... smh hahaha

That is exactly what the HK forum is all about these days smfh and the morons there make me sick to my stomach!!!

Wow so this thread is still going huh... so was I right, or just wrong as usual?
__________________
SportsItUpCards is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:23 PM   #389 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
deliciously devilish??? &^%$*#& prick... smh hahaha

That is exactly what the HK forum is all about these days smfh and the morons there make me sick to my stomach!!!

Wow so this thread is still going huh... so was I right, or just wrong as usual?
There is really nothing he could show to make you happy. He showed the payment and that it was transferred to his bank account. Even with DC #, you will question if the Jordan was in the package.
jr24ai3 is online now  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #390 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindbinge View Post
check my ebay link...i will make you a special, one time only, $3k over deal if you like.
I tried. Ebay even warns you when you are about to over offer....
__________________
Patrick (P.Patt) Patterson 152/175-87% - 68/84 Auto's - 64/77 GU's - 3/7 1/1's
DeAndre Liggins 0/0 - Chuck Hayes -/53
WallYall is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #391 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 13,084
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
There is really nothing he could show to make you happy. He showed the payment and that it was transferred to his bank account. Even with DC #, you will question if the Jordan was in the package.
Who invited you to the party?
__________________
SportsItUpCards is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #392 (permalink)
Member
 
Karrscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 220
Default

Seems like hairyangryfella is the only legit one over there. Feel bad for the guy.

Quote:
JanniMatti wrote:
Well done Jun! Congrats! Wink

I must say, that was deliciously devilish of you: looring some of the many interested buyers beyond their point of reason by letting them come close with their offers to your BIN & then... oooops another raise in price!
Come & cath me! Haha! Surprised Cruel!

I do however share your opinion that this Jordan insert is the 'finest' of them all. No other comes close!

Greets, J.

I find it amusing that you are proud of him for this?

The guy promised Nat Turner that if he sold the card, he would give it to him for $12.5k.
Then someone else shows interest so he ups the price. And then again. And again...

If anybody had been doing that to you I doubt you'd be so pleased.

Just suggests no ethics. But I guess this isn't a hobby for ethics anymore.

-hairyangryfella
__________________
PC Evan Longoria, David Price, Matt Moore, Josh Freeman, Blount , Aaron Rodgers LF Rays/Bucs

FS/FT Bucket -http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k636/Karrscards/
Karrscards is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:26 PM   #393 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 10,651
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
I think he mostly wanted to brag about his sale, but instead got a lot of backlash asking him to prove everything. He showed the payment in his paypal, and people said it could easily be refunded. He showed the payments he made to pay for the card. Even if he shows his DC number, some will say the Jordan wasn't in the package. It's to the point where no matter what he does, he won't be able to make believers out of certain people.

All of the guys who think EVERY Jordan sale is shilled/fake will always have an excuse of how it could be a fake sale, no matter how much proof you show them.

If he said screw everyone, I don't have to prove anything, then people would say that shows its a fake sale. So he provides a lot of evidence to show it was a real sale, and he still can't win and is called a liar/shiller. What more can the guy do?


I know several people with plenty of money? just never seen anyone that acted like that, it was very strange to me, perhaps that's wrong on my part, but most people I know, even myself with that kind of money to move around, pretty much would consider that crazy....... buy a jordan card for 10k+? and try to flip it immediately? the taxes, fees, etc involved in that just don't make sense. and then to list it for like 12k? you'd lose money doing that if you pay taxes and fee's. and he said he's not rich at all and money was important to him. it just really makes no sense.. but like you said, I guess it doesn't have to. more power to the guy.
__________________
Chrome & Acetate & Shiny Oh My!
Qwasian is online now  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:37 PM   #394 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Who invited you to the party?
When you see a guy getting beat up by a bunch of bullies you have to step in, right?
jr24ai3 is online now  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:39 PM   #395 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
When you see a guy getting beat up by a bunch of bullies you have to step in, right?
Or..

When you see a robber casing a joint and holding it up, you step in and help him out for a quicker getaway?

Just what type of help are you talking about? lol
Orangejello727 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:44 PM   #396 (permalink)
Member
 
Karrscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
When you see a guy getting beat up by a bunch of bullies you have to step in, right?
I am pretty sure if Bernie Madoff was getting beat up by some bullies... nobody’s helping him.
__________________
PC Evan Longoria, David Price, Matt Moore, Josh Freeman, Blount , Aaron Rodgers LF Rays/Bucs

FS/FT Bucket -http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k636/Karrscards/
Karrscards is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #397 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,302
Default

get over it the guy sold a card made a lot of money....move on nothing else to see here. people spend over a million on old comic books how is this a shock that a jordan card as nice as that graded gem mint and serial numbered would go this high? supply and demand, its basic economics.
rmiller1k is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #398 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 10,651
Default

lol @ rare's occupation on hobbykings is "HU$TLER"...........muahahahhaahhahahaa that's priceless.
__________________
Chrome & Acetate & Shiny Oh My!
Qwasian is online now  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #399 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Or..

When you see a robber casing a joint and holding it up, you step in and help him out for a quicker getaway?

Just what type of help are you talking about? lol
He showed the payment and that is was transferred to his account. There isn't much more he can show people to prove its legit.
jr24ai3 is online now  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:48 PM   #400 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bogor, Indonesia
Posts: 835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
When you see a guy getting beat up by a bunch of bullies you have to step in, right?
man.. the smartest counter jab i've seen in this thread.
T3sT is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball/242818-just-sold-18-250-00-a.html
Posted By For Type Date
THE CAUTIONARY LIST: Corruptness in the Jordan Market | HUPE ROYALTY: MICHAEL JORDAN EDITION This thread Refback 04-29-2013 06:37 AM
Fleer Retro thoughts so far | Page 19 | OzCardTrader This thread Refback 09-20-2012 12:05 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-21-2012 01:47 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-21-2012 12:47 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-17-2012 03:09 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-12-2012 06:51 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 07:26 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 06:02 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 05:40 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 05:09 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 05:03 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 04:44 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 04:41 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 04:35 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 04:32 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 04:25 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 04:24 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 04:23 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 04:19 PM
Sports Cards Uncensored - Page 8 This thread Refback 02-23-2012 03:09 PM
Sports Cards Uncensored - Page 6 This thread Refback 02-16-2012 12:20 AM
January – 2012 – Sports Cards Uncensored - Page 3 This thread Refback 02-14-2012 03:56 PM
Sports Cards Uncensored - Page 4 This thread Refback 02-02-2012 04:27 AM
Rare Air: The Michael Jordan High End Debate – Sports Cards Uncensored This thread Refback 01-28-2012 04:57 PM
Sports Cards Uncensored - Page 2 This thread Refback 01-22-2012 04:07 AM
HIGHEST JORDAN INSERT SALE OF THE 12 MONTHS. INSANE. « HUPE ROYALTY: MICHAEL JORDAN EDITION This thread Pingback 01-21-2012 11:14 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-21-2012 01:23 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 08:53 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 07:52 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 02:15 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 01:03 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 12:15 PM
Rare Air: The Michael Jordan High End Debate – Sports Cards Uncensored This thread Pingback 01-17-2012 11:53 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 10:51 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 10:51 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 10:48 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 10:11 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 08:10 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 07:51 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 07:38 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 07:05 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 06:12 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 05:48 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.