Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #426 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,216
Default

No no no, for you to come here with the "help" of a bunch of scam artists and scum bags, and make up things to try and prove I don't know... What was your point? Why are you and/or them so desperate? and why am I the center of the Jordan scam world for busting people like you and them? Are my points that good that I pinch a nerve with you and them? Why am I so good in your eyes? That's what I don't get. I must be a real pain in the ass huh. I'm surprised you didn't put how many hairs I have on...................

I'm trying to get into your thought process right now and see what's going on in there. Yes i'm good at exposing frauds and I will continue to do it... Period end of story.
__________________
Collecting: 76ers | NBA 50 Greatest GU | Elgin Baylor | Steve Francis 1999-00 year ONLY

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:02 PM   #427 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
If people are calling you a liar and scammer, your 1st instinct is to defend yourself. If you just never respond, people will assume you are a liar. If people attacked me like that, I would defend myself as well.
people think he's a liar and scammer anyway, what has changed? at the end of all this he's in exactly the same boat he was in before he posted it, if not worse.
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:05 PM   #428 (permalink)
Member
 
cowboyzqna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Moundridge KS
Posts: 3,071
Default

The liar and scammer boat? Its dumb. Some liars actually believe their own lies and this is clearly that. Lves the attention and does not care that he makes himself look like a asshat. Got a bridge in brooklynn for sale cheap fakeair.
__________________
Bid Low Bid Often
Flawless Patch Set - 54 of 70
cowboyzqna is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:07 PM   #429 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,829
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
people think he's a liar and scammer anyway, what has changed? at the end of all this he's in exactly the same boat he was in before he posted it, if not worse.
He tried. So whats the reason why people will not accept a screenshot of paypal showing he received 18,500 and withdrew it to his bank as proof of the transaction? What does he have to show to convince you? If showing all of this won't work, then why ask for it in the 1st place?
jr24ai3 is online now  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #430 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
He tried. So whats the reason why people will not accept a screenshot of paypal showing he received 18,500 and withdrew it to his bank as proof of the transaction? What does he have to show to convince you? If showing all of this won't work, then why ask for it in the 1st place?
if you read my posts I already said it was an impossible situation to begin with, there is no proving this situation, it's pointless to try.

if someone sells a computer monitor for 5,000 you say, I just don't believe it, because it's not normal, it's not consistant with the rest of the market, and doesn't make any sense, so people just don't believe it, reguardless of why it happened or what the evidence is.

honestly if I had sold the card, I would not have mentioned it at all, it's obvious it's sure to bring negative attention, lets get real about it, people stab each other over $180 jordan concords and you think and 18k sale is going to just move smooth along? c'mon man..... lets get back to real life here.
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #431 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
if you read my posts I already said it was an impossible situation to begin with, there is no proving this situation, it's pointless to try.

if someone sells a computer monitor for 5,000 you say, I just don't believe it, because it's not normal, it's not consistant with the rest of the market, and doesn't make any sense, so people just don't believe it, reguardless of why it happened or what the evidence is.

honestly if I had sold the card, I would not have mentioned it at all, it's obvious it's sure to bring negative attention, lets get real about it, people stab each other over $180 jordan concords and you think and 18k sale is going to just move smooth along? c'mon man..... lets get back to real life here.
BINGO!!!

To me, and i'm sure to many others, it's BS, period.

I can tell you that I sold my friends a card all day long, and for what price they paid... I can even send them money and cards, but does that mean it was a real sale?

It's a big ring filled with lots and lots of scum. But one day they'll slip up like they have many times before in the past. Every time we have good proof, threads get deleted... what else is new.
__________________
Collecting: 76ers | NBA 50 Greatest GU | Elgin Baylor | Steve Francis 1999-00 year ONLY

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:17 PM   #432 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare23air83 View Post
I've gotten a lot of messages about you because of all this. It's quite interesting really and because you're so easy to call someone out and call them frauds without any evidence or proof... I thought it's only fair the shine some light about you and your validity in any of your posts. I was sent this information by someone I will not mention. Your history is VERY interesting to say the least.


"This is to inform collectors about SportsItUpCards, so you can make your own decisions about him. All I am doing is providing the members here with some information that I came up with by doing a bit of research. So, if there are some discrepancies below, I apologize and please correct me.

On hobbykings.com he has had 3 user ID's which all have been banned:
GeorgeMikan - banned
SportsItUpCards - banned
Elgin Baylor - banned

One of the reasons why he was banned is because he got caught shilling/bidding on one of his own eBay auctions (Dave Debusschere autograph jersey card) while using the name hobbykings, then using a different shilling account of jvitale1998 to bid on his own auction. Once he got caught he then changed his eBay ID from hobbykings to sportsitupcards. He also used the site's logo and had multiple accounts. Here is the thread on the Debusschere shilling - scroll down to the 7th post and further on down:

HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Seriously getting tired of all this shilling!!!

His eBay ID's that he uses are:
sportsitupcards
cigpal (private)
jvitale1998 (private)

On Collectors Universe Message Boards he was also banned 3 times:
SportsItUpCards - banned
HobbyKings - banned
EB22 (Elgin Baylor) - banned

Scroll down to the 8th post:
Collectors Universe Forums - The Official Basketball HOF Autographs Thread

According to Huperoyalty, he is a also a member at beckett: sportsitupcards, ozcardtrader: basketball, and fredomcardboard: gio. The following link provides a list of his known user ID's, scroll down to #7:
MICHAEL JORDAN Collectors, Buyers, Sellers, Traders, Detractors and Enthusiasts Around The Globe and Online HUPE ROYALTY: MICHAEL JORDAN EDITION

Again, I'm merely providing you with information I gathered from different forums with the help of a few members. With this information you can make your own assumptions about him and whether or not to take his posts and comments with a grain of salt."



If you're honest and rational, why on earth would you be banned so many times on so many places? And history of shilling? I also heard you have that SORE mentality with all Jordan cards because you used to have some in the past that only sold for a few hundred bucks, and that's why you think they should stay at the same selling price even now. Just because they've exponentially rose in the past few years, you think it's invalid? I don't know man... that sounds like jealousy and being butt-hurt that you missed out on the value rise to make good profit. I mean c'mon. Look at your sig. You're saying ALLLLLLLL Jordan card business is shady and being shilled. That has GOT to be one of the most ignorant statements I've heard.

Look Giovanni... you're entitled to your own opinions about anything. But don't be too haste to call ALL Jordan buyers and sellers fakes and fraud. That's just unreasonable.
Got any info on me? Im banned at your favorite sissy site HK. What possible lies are there about me? Ive heard everything from being a scammer to eating caviar in st petersburg with the czars!!
Orangejello727 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:17 PM   #433 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
No no no, for you to come here with the "help" of a bunch of scam artists and scum bags, and make up things to try and prove I don't know... What was your point? Why are you and/or them so desperate? and why am I the center of the Jordan scam world for busting people like you and them? Are my points that good that I pinch a nerve with you and them? Why am I so good in your eyes? That's what I don't get. I must be a real pain in the ass huh. I'm surprised you didn't put how many hairs I have on...................

I'm trying to get into your thought process right now and see what's going on in there. Yes i'm good at exposing frauds and I will continue to do it... Period end of story.
First off, none of this would have even happened if you weren't so haste in calling me a fraud and a liar. You could have asked me questions and I could have answered them. But you came out very negative and called names from the get go.

My point? My point is that your closed mind and ignorant comments about calling me and everyone else Jordan oriented being frauds and scam artists is just plain stupid. You're good at exposing frauds like me? How so? How did you prove I am a scam artist? By just yellin them out over and over?

I've never asked ANYONE for help. I don't need any because I have all the proof I need for myself. It's just that more people are coming out and messaging me with things they've always wanted to share about your "shady" business and validity of your posts and activity on forums.

HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Anybody know SportsItUpCards?



is right.
Rare23air83 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #434 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
if you read my posts I already said it was an impossible situation to begin with, there is no proving this situation, it's pointless to try.

if someone sells a computer monitor for 5,000 you say, I just don't believe it, because it's not normal, it's not consistant with the rest of the market, and doesn't make any sense, so people just don't believe it, reguardless of why it happened or what the evidence is.

honestly if I had sold the card, I would not have mentioned it at all, it's obvious it's sure to bring negative attention, lets get real about it, people stab each other over $180 jordan concords and you think and 18k sale is going to just move smooth along? c'mon man..... lets get back to real life here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
BINGO!!!

To me, and i'm sure to many others, it's BS, period.

I can tell you that I sold my friends a card all day long, and for what price they paid... I can even send them money and cards, but does that mean it was a real sale?

It's a big ring filled with lots and lots of scum. But one day they'll slip up like they have many times before in the past. Every time we have good proof, threads get deleted... what else is new.
Do you not see the point? You can believe or not believe all you want. I don't care about that. It doesn't change the money I received and the card I sold. The results are the same. But, just because YOU find it hard to believe it being a legitimate sale, doesn't make it right to say I'm scam artist and a fraud making up fake sales. That is just RETARDED.

So if you had a rare Monitor from Apple years ago that is quite hard to obtain now... and a serious Apple collector decided to hit the BIN button for $5k... that's automatically fake? Because its hard for you to believe? Because monitors don't usually sell for that high? Because it's not "normal?" Really? Just look at the thought process of you guys. Again, you can believe it or not... but don't be so damn quick to call them scam artists.

Last edited by Rare23air83; 01-17-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Rare23air83 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:26 PM   #435 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,216
Default

So basicly, you think by posting lies... that i'll stop posting about you and other frauds? Aint gonna happen!

I'm glad you like my blogtv videos. What is it, a big secret or something?

Btw, thanks for posting my user names, but what's your point? What is it, a secret or something?

My avatar here and on Oz is the same and I always post duplicate threads here and there when I have a new pickup.... Plus my name on Freedom forum is Gio(for my name, Giovanni) and many people know it's me. What's the big secret? You're friend MIKE(hyperoyalty or whatever the @&#^ it's called) just doesn't like me because i've exposed his fraud ass on Freedoncardboard, so he's mad and now helping you...

Glad to see all you #@#@#@#@ heads stick together! No surprised though.
__________________
Collecting: 76ers | NBA 50 Greatest GU | Elgin Baylor | Steve Francis 1999-00 year ONLY

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:30 PM   #436 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Got any info on me? Im banned at your favorite sissy site HK. What possible lies are there about me? Ive heard everything from being a scammer to eating caviar in st petersburg with the czars!!
My favorite sissy site HK? When have I ever said that was my favorite? Or anything about HK other than being on it?

Do you see the tone of your posts? Still on the attack mode. There are words about you too, but you haven't really attacked me and called me a scam artist or a fraud. You even acknowledges it's a real sale and said congrats. So I don't really need to post anything about you.

Only Giovanni as he's the one who started off calling me names. I will defend myself for sure.
Rare23air83 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:34 PM   #437 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
So basicly, you think by posting lies... that i'll stop posting about you and other frauds? Aint gonna happen!

I'm glad you like my blogtv videos. What is it, a big secret or something?

Btw, thanks for posting my user names, but what's your point? What is it, a secret or something?

My avatar here and on Oz is the same and I always post duplicate threads here and there when I have a new pickup.... Plus my name on Freedom forum is Gio(for my name, Giovanni) and many people know it's me. What's the big secret? You're friend MIKE(hyperoyalty or whatever the @&#^ it's called) just doesn't like me because i've exposed his fraud ass on Freedoncardboard, so he's mad and now helping you...

Glad to see all you #@#@#@#@ heads stick together! No surprised though.

The more you speak, the more you look like the liar and hypocrite man. Seriously. I'm posting up lies? Hardly. I'm posting up info that's been around, whether it's true or not. Info that I was given by many other members. There are no secrets. You keep putting words into my mouth and yelling out curse words and getting pissed off. Why? You don't like ANY negative things being said about you huh? So why don't you stop calling me and other people names and scam artists just because YOU hate the Jordan market. Geez... talk about close minded.
Rare23air83 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #438 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare23air83 View Post
My favorite sissy site HK? When have I ever said that was my favorite? Or anything about HK other than being on it?

Do you see the tone of your posts? Still on the attack mode. There are words about you too, but you haven't really attacked me and called me a scam artist or a fraud. You even acknowledges it's a real sale and said congrats. So I don't really need to post anything about you.

Only Giovanni as he's the one who started off calling me names. I will defend myself for sure.
atleast pm me and let me know what words there are about me? Id like to know so I can put it in my book as im writing my own biography.

I said its your favorite site because you seem to funnel a lot of info from that site to bring over here and use it on the offensive. I mean we all know whatever you are saying about gio is coming from m1000 who ironically is banned here. Hmm I guess being banned from here means hes a scammer too right?
Orangejello727 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:38 PM   #439 (permalink)
Member
 
Burt-Reynolds's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,315
Default

Do mods here ever lock threads up and tell people to move the hell on? Because this thread certainly qualifies. Rare, bro you are looking so bad on this man, and this isn't meant to rag on you. Let it go man, I've never seen someone take getting flamed on a message board so personally. This thread went from entertaining to annoying and sad. You made a big pile of cash. Step away from your computer or this site for a day or 2 and go enjoy some of the money.
Burt-Reynolds is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:41 PM   #440 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,216
Default

Look, there's no chance I will stop exposing frauds like you, period. Your games won't work with me, trust me.

Members? They're not members. They're scun bags, scammers pieces of @&#6!!! Members are people who don't scam and make up fake markets. Those are members.

No chance of me stoping to expose what I see, no way. Especially with your desperate attempt... I'll remember you, don't worry about that. There's no scam you can do in the future that won't raise a red flag with me.
__________________
Collecting: 76ers | NBA 50 Greatest GU | Elgin Baylor | Steve Francis 1999-00 year ONLY

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:44 PM   #441 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,477
Default

you have said many things in the thread that you admitted to that make you a questionable person anyway? so reguardless of the sale, the way you move really isn't on the level.....

I mean? hey your price fixing right now if truth be told...... you list jordan cards right now with bin's, end them and relist them later in auction, to set the price if someone searches them, and everyone can see that in plain view, you just ended all the cards we were talking about yesterday.... the 2 cards you have up right now you did that with...... and then you have 100% shill style bidders on your cards that don't win.

we can pretty much tell you right now with the 2 auctions you have up now that mysterious buyers will pop up only bidding on your auctions to drive the price up, before it even happens. if not they will sell very low, it's a bin right now for a jordan with better sub grades than yours on this one

1997-98 Topps Chrome REFRACTOR Michael Jordan BGS 9.5

his has zero bids, yours has 3, let me guess this is going to sell for a large amount while his goes unpurchased for the cheaper price, like every other card you sell? lol

get real man........... you got the magic card market touch huh? hahahahahhahaaa


and the other card

Michael Jordan 1996/97 Mystery Finest Borderless Refractor. 1:216

sold from........ YOU GUESSED IT FOLKS...... AUSTRALIA.......... for $110...........
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins

Last edited by Qwasian; 01-17-2012 at 07:47 PM.
Qwasian is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:44 PM   #442 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
atleast pm me and let me know what words there are about me? Id like to know so I can put it in my book as im writing my own biography.

I said its your favorite site because you seem to funnel a lot of info from that site to bring over here and use it on the offensive. I mean we all know whatever you are saying about gio is coming from m1000 who ironically is banned here. Hmm I guess being banned from here means hes a scammer too right?
It's definitely not m1000. He hasn't said a word about any of this. Anyways, there's no need for me to post anything of you or anyone else. It's only Gio that's been saying some harsh accusations, cursing, and calling me a scam artist just because he doesn't want to believe the sale and because he has a thing for ANYTHING Jordan oriented.

You even PM'd me and gave me some advice when this whole thing was goin down. I don't like calling people out or even calling them names, so there's no point in doin that to you.
Rare23air83 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #443 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

I pmmed you because im a good guy.. lol seriously. I just get a bad rep for people who take my posts way out of context. Just ask hairyangryfella, he goes apeshit on me everytime I say something to him. lol

I keep personal attacks out of my debate. They may rear their ugly head during a heated argument but thats expected when tempers flare. Its up to us to understand that process and take it with a grain of salt.

Im still skeptical about the sale. But not on your end. On the buyers end. Just dont understand the logic behind who he buys from and the prices paid based on whom he bought it from. Nothing to do with you. You just happend to be on the sellers end of it this time.

I also have it in for the HK forum. Just like the Taliban harbor terrorist that site harbors sketch characters.
Orangejello727 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:50 PM   #444 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,477
Default

so what great excuse do you have for ending all your auctions yesterday? other than to set that price and relist them for auction later like you've been doing all your other cards?
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #445 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Look, there's no chance I will stop exposing frauds like you, period. Your games won't work with me, trust me.

Members? They're not members. They're scun bags, scammers pieces of @!!! Members are people who don't scam and make up fake markets. Those are members.

No chance of me stoping to expose what I see, no way. Especially with your desperate attempt... I'll remember you, don't worry about that. There's no scam you can do in the future that won't raise a red flag with me.
haha. Great! Please do remember me. What are you gonna do? Nothing. Everytime I sell a card to someone, you're gonna call it fake right? Go ahead. Just keep making yourself look like a fool.

I don't want you to stop pointing out frauds. REAL frauds if you have REAL evidence. Actually, I encourage you. I hate frauds too. So that's good. My only thing with you is that you are too quick to label ALL Jordan buyers/sellers scam artists. You don't even need to know ANYTHING about the card market, but anyone reading that statement will think a certain way about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
you have said many things in the thread that you admitted to that make you a questionable person anyway? so reguardless of the sale, the way you move really isn't on the level.....

I mean? hey your price fixing right now if truth be told...... you list jordan cards right now with bin's, end them and relist them later in auction, to set the price if someone searches them, and everyone can see that in plain view, you just ended all the cards we were talking about yesterday.... the 2 cards you have up right now you did that with...... and then you have 100% shill style bidders on your cards that don't win.

we can pretty much tell you right now with the 2 auctions you have up now that mysterious buyers will pop up only bidding on your auctions to drive the price up, before it even happens. if not they will sell very low, it's a bin right now for a jordan with better sub grades than yours on this one

1997-98 Topps Chrome REFRACTOR Michael Jordan BGS 9.5

his has zero bids, yours has 3, let me guess this is going to sell for a large amount while his goes unpurchased for the cheaper price, like every other card you sell? lol

get real man........... you got the magic card market touch huh? hahahahahhahaaa
Seriously? You're getting just as annoying as Gio and very unreasonable as well. Who are you to tell me how to sell my cards? I list my cards with high BIN and entertain offers. Most sell and I accept. Some that don't, I switch over to auctions because I want something else and a guaranteed sale. That's fixing the market? What are you guys on? Lay off on it and get normal. Go get laid if you can... because it seems like you really need it.
Rare23air83 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #446 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
so what great excuse do you have for ending all your auctions yesterday? other than to set that price and relist them for auction later like you've been doing all your other cards?
Excuse? Why do I even need to explain to you? You're nothing to me. But if you really want to know, I sold a lot of it off of eBay already in the past 2 days to another buyer. And I plan to sell as many off eBay first, then whatever I have left I will list again.

I have a life so I'm out of here as I must attend to more important things now. Have a blast!
Rare23air83 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:57 PM   #447 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,477
Default

if your a collector entertaining offers, what sense does it make to end it and send it to auction after it already paid for?

most offers by the same people all declined, with very low feedback...... isn't this an obvious trend?
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 08:00 PM   #448 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare23air83 View Post
Excuse? Why do I even need to explain to you? You're nothing to me. But if you really want to know, I sold a lot of it off of eBay already in the past 2 days to another buyer. And I plan to sell as many off eBay first, then whatever I have left I will list again.

I have a life so I'm out of here as I must attend to more important things now. Have a blast!

you just finished saying that you ended them to relist in auction format...... now you sold them to someone else off the net. but you ended your other auctions the same way and relisted auction style. lol @ your 18k sale that didn't even get an offer? that's cute............
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 08:01 PM   #449 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 226
Default

Oh and just one more thing. I received another message from someone else.

please read post #22 and #24 in this topic where gio says he thinks natsturner is someone made up to support/conceal the jordan insert scam. Wow.

Is this the almighty NATSTURNER they speak of? The big Jordan inserts collector...

He's as real as it get's. There was even an article of him online where he sold his website for $70 million to google and his story how he came about from selling cards on eBay when he was young.

post # 39
SICKENING!

You see how naive Giovanni is? Immediately, he thinks Nat Turner is a fake person made up to steer the Jordan market. Gawd... I don't know about you, but this certainly shows everyone how naive and stubborn he is. Just his whole vibe and attitude towards ANYTHING Jordan market is very very negative and hates it with a passion and wants everyone to get out. Very very very biased and hateful. That explains why he still thinks and WANTS to believe it's a fake sale.
Rare23air83 is offline  
Old 01-17-2012, 08:06 PM   #450 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
you just finished saying that you ended them to relist in auction format...... now you sold them to someone else off the net. but you ended your other auctions the same way and relisted auction style. lol @ your 18k sale that didn't even get an offer? that's cute............
LOL at my $18k sale that never got offers and is fake right? Even with all the proof of paypal transactions I posted. Well, I'm definitely laughing because I made good money. LOL at you that can't even imagine getting that kind of sale.

I said I sold alot of it already. I still have some left and some other cards on the way still. I plan to list them altogether in the near future if I can't sell them offline. Again, just because it doesn't make sense to you... you think we're all scammers. That alone tells me anything you say is biased and closed minded. Even with that whole computer monitor thing. You said if its NOT NORMAL, you simply won't believe it. Think whatever you want QWAAAASION. You're just like Gio. Whatever I say or prove, I can tell you still want me to get put down. You get off on it I guess. Stop whatever you're doin... go get some pssy. Oh wait... you probably can't. Well whatevers... have fun anyways. Later.

Last edited by Rare23air83; 01-17-2012 at 08:09 PM.
Rare23air83 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball/242818-just-sold-18-250-00-a.html
Posted By For Type Date
THE CAUTIONARY LIST: Corruptness in the Jordan Market | HUPE ROYALTY: MICHAEL JORDAN EDITION This thread Refback 04-29-2013 05:37 AM
Fleer Retro thoughts so far | Page 19 | OzCardTrader This thread Refback 09-20-2012 11:05 AM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-21-2012 12:47 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-21-2012 11:47 AM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-17-2012 02:09 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-12-2012 05:51 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 06:26 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 05:02 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 04:40 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 04:09 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 04:03 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:44 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:41 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:35 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:32 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:25 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:24 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:23 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:19 PM
Sports Cards Uncensored - Page 8 This thread Refback 02-23-2012 02:09 PM
Sports Cards Uncensored - Page 6 This thread Refback 02-15-2012 11:20 PM
January – 2012 – Sports Cards Uncensored - Page 3 This thread Refback 02-14-2012 02:56 PM
Sports Cards Uncensored - Page 4 This thread Refback 02-02-2012 03:27 AM
Rare Air: The Michael Jordan High End Debate – Sports Cards Uncensored This thread Refback 01-28-2012 03:57 PM
Sports Cards Uncensored - Page 2 This thread Refback 01-22-2012 03:07 AM
HIGHEST JORDAN INSERT SALE OF THE 12 MONTHS. INSANE. « HUPE ROYALTY: MICHAEL JORDAN EDITION This thread Pingback 01-21-2012 10:14 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-21-2012 12:23 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 07:53 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 06:52 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 01:15 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 12:03 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 11:15 AM
Rare Air: The Michael Jordan High End Debate – Sports Cards Uncensored This thread Pingback 01-17-2012 10:53 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 09:51 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 09:51 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 09:48 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 09:11 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 07:10 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 06:51 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 06:38 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 06:05 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 05:12 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 04:48 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.