Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2012, 08:07 PM   #451 (permalink)

you are creating the negativity, instead of living your life, you want to go on message boards, advertise, argue, etc etc..... if you don't like it, don't feed into it, anytime big money moves you have interest, interest comes with doubt and people who try to understand and learn for themselves as well..........

you, natsturner, or anybody else will never prove anything, AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE TRYING......

be mature, handle biz and keep it moving, unless you like to debate/talk on message boards........

I personally do like to debate..... and learn about topics such as this......... im still unsure why your mad? are you not able to understand how to handle social situations properly? or? you created the 18 page thread bro, this could have died a long long time ago......

people who are secure with themselves and real have NOTHING to prove...........don't prove it...... live your life, be happy. don't seek the acceptance of anyone else. handle your biz.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Old 01-17-2012, 08:09 PM   #452 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
if your a collector entertaining offers, what sense does it make to end it and send it to auction after it already paid for?

most offers by the same people all declined, with very low feedback...... isn't this an obvious trend?
Do you really think he's going to come out and tell all? lol...

I take my hat off to you for trying, but that's what BS artists do. They'll have a story for everything!!! He will not be caught, he'll try his hardest. He's actually starting to sound like MIKE, the dude from that bogus Jordan price website(Hyperoyalty whatever). Could this really be Mike's come back on BO? Just saying... Because MIKE always swore up and down that he didn't collect Jordans and he just liked documenting them just to enjoy the pictures So is this the real MIKE with all his Jordans? A fraud is a fraud, what's so surprising? Nothing will surprise me at this point.

The cards he sold off ebay will probably be documented on both fraud sites.

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
Old 01-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #453 (permalink)

lol @ talking down to me as if i'm a broke ugly nerd who has no life............ you get off on that huh? except you have no clue of who your talking to...... and don't realize i'm none of that. so your jabs are laughable. funny you attack me directly, yet I've never done that to you, the posts are getting to you huh? your conscience is eating at you, your nervous? lol

and yes I do find you entertaining, i've literally been laughing at you for the last day or two, your like a big bag of emotions..... it's funny to me that your so insecure and jumping through all these hoops for guys you supposedly care less about, you must be seeking our acceptance right? why?

you need a hug bro, it's alright man, you will live to collect another day without my approval.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins

Last edited by Qwasian; 01-17-2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:27 PM   #454 (permalink)

Btw BS artist, I noticed that you told Orange that MIKE had nothing to do with anything and that he didn't say anything blah blah blah...........

But he's the only fool that I posted a face screenshot of. Anybody have that thread? So now all of a sudden you post a screeshot of my blogtv videos huh? Who do you think you're @&$^%&$ with? You think i'm stupid? I smelled you before you woke up this morning!!! smh

BS artist.

Old 01-17-2012, 08:39 PM   #455 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

So, the Sixers are kicking ass the year huh?
Old 01-17-2012, 09:09 PM   #456 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare23air83 View Post
Thanks guys.

The payment cleared so it's official. The buyer has 100% feedback rating and I've talked to him before. A real cool and honest guy.

I'm happy with the sale, but at the same time quite sad. I've only had my "dream card" for 2 months. And I know I probably won't be able to add another one to my collection for awhile. I know I can go out and buy that other BGS 9.5 but knowing mine had a more desirable sub-grade makes me want to skip it and move onto a PMG Green or Credentials Now. But that's gonna be real tough to find/purchase.

So in the meantime, I'll be sitting on the sidelines, waiting for another Elite MJ card to pop up so I can purchase it.
Wait a minute... On your post # 30 on the first page of this thread you said that payment was clear??????????

I thought you said the payment hasn't cleared yet?

Old 01-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #457 (permalink)

Will this RARE Jordan insert reach $10 at least?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 01-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #458 (permalink)

Sorry, it's the second page not the first. Post #30 by you!

So the payment cleared so it's official? You might want to look at the date when you stated that.........

Old 01-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #459 (permalink)

Quote:
you have said many things in the thread that you admitted to that make you a questionable person anyway? so reguardless of the sale, the way you move really isn't on the level.....

I mean? hey your price fixing right now if truth be told...... you list jordan cards right now with bin's, end them and relist them later in auction, to set the price if someone searches them, and everyone can see that in plain view, you just ended all the cards we were talking about yesterday.... the 2 cards you have up right now you did that with...... and then you have 100% shill style bidders on your cards that don't win.

we can pretty much tell you right now with the 2 auctions you have up now that mysterious buyers will pop up only bidding on your auctions to drive the price up, before it even happens. if not they will sell very low, it's a bin right now for a jordan with better sub grades than yours on this one

1997-98 Topps Chrome REFRACTOR Michael Jordan BGS 9.5

his has zero bids, yours has 3, let me guess this is going to sell for a large amount while his goes unpurchased for the cheaper price, like every other card you sell? lol

get real man........... you got the magic card market touch huh? hahahahahhahaaa

and the other card

Michael Jordan 1996/97 Mystery Finest Borderless Refractor. 1:216

sold from........ YOU GUESSED IT FOLKS...... AUSTRALIA.......... for $110...........

That is why he doesn't want to expose the Aussie that asked him to Price Fix!
Old 01-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #460 (permalink)

Post #30..................

Real typical smh

Old 01-17-2012, 09:54 PM   #461 (permalink)

lol

No crook will ever admit to their corruption on an online forum. I think we already know that. Whether or not he's directly related to this recent trend of Jordan market price manipulation...only he will know. I think we should let it go, guys.

Him posting a tracking number or even a video of someone receiving it still won't do anything. Because for naysayers they'll just state that they were mutual acquaintances, the money was returned and the card was returned behind the scenes. Then when the next actual 'legitimate' record high occurs, they all split the profits.

Legit or not, if there's fraudulent manipulation in any market, it eventually gets exposed. Whether it's through undercover agents doing the actual anonymous bidding, or directly busting people red handed. Nothing lasts forever.

Just let it go guys...
Old 01-17-2012, 10:31 PM   #462 (permalink)

Partners???????
1997-98 Michael Jordan Finest Embossed Gold Refractor #'d 71/74 BGS 9.5 | eBay
Old 01-17-2012, 10:33 PM   #463 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallYall View Post
Wow that didn't take long to pop up. These guys are a joke.

FS/FT Bucket -http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k636/Karrscards/
Old 01-17-2012, 10:38 PM   #464 (permalink)

its a different card with bgs 9.5. OP's was 3?/74 this on is 71/74
Old 01-17-2012, 10:46 PM   #465 (permalink)

Quote:
its a different card with bgs 9.5. OP's was 3?/74 this on is 71/74
Its a different card that just happens to get listed at the NEW ALL TIME RECORD HI on the same day the other one sold.

Old 01-17-2012, 10:55 PM   #466 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrscards View Post
Wow that didn't take long to pop up. These guys are a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrscards View Post
Its a different card that just happens to get listed at the NEW ALL TIME RECORD HI on the same day the other one sold.
C'mon... it's called cashing in.
I once had a Kareem Abdul-Jabbar auto that I listed for a BIN of $150 just after one sold on auction for $130. Does that mean I'm part of some conspiracy regarding Jabbar cards..? If someone has a card that they just saw one sell for a crazy price, they tend to throw it up on ebay and see what they can get. Think about it.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:04 PM   #467 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
C'mon... it's called cashing in.
I once had a Kareem Abdul-Jabbar auto that I listed for a BIN of $150 just after one sold on auction for $130. Does that mean I'm part of some conspiracy regarding Jabbar cards..? If someone has a card that they just saw one sell for a crazy price, they tend to throw it up on ebay and see what they can get. Think about it.
Yeah but nobody bought it when it was listed for 2,000 dollars less for the last few weeks. So now we have a new all time high and he marks his up. Pretty fishy to me.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:00 AM   #468 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Sorry, it's the second page not the first. Post #30 by you!

So the payment cleared so it's official? You might want to look at the date when you stated that.........
Now you're just being silly and picking words. I'm going to assume you're smart enough to actually comprehend the big picture of what's going on instead of trying to nit pick words that can potentially give you content to flame your fire with. I said the payment cleared, meaning the Paypal payment was sent over. How can any payment be transferred from Paypal to your Bank Account in the same day? That's impossible. You should SURELY understand I meant that the payment was "received" and not bank account "cleared." Don't tell me you're THAT retarded. I explained that we then both agreed to wait until the payment in the Paypal account was successfully transferred to my BANK ACCOUNT until I ship it out. Two separate things. Look at the dates of the screen shots. The night it was sold on eBay, was when I received the payment, and posted #30 saying it cleared, meaning the payment was now in my paypal account. Geeeeez, this by far has got the be the stupidest thing I had to explain in this entire thread.

Next time, try to zoom out a bit and get the entirety of the situation before nit picking words, and trying to cause pointless flame.

Quote:
you are creating the negativity, instead of living your life, you want to go on message boards, advertise, argue, etc etc..... if you don't like it, don't feed into it, anytime big money moves you have interest, interest comes with doubt and people who try to understand and learn for themselves as well..........

you, natsturner, or anybody else will never prove anything, AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE TRYING......

be mature, handle biz and keep it moving, unless you like to debate/talk on message boards........

I personally do like to debate..... and learn about topics such as this......... im still unsure why your mad? are you not able to understand how to handle social situations properly? or? you created the 18 page thread bro, this could have died a long long time ago......

people who are secure with themselves and real have NOTHING to prove...........don't prove it...... live your life, be happy. don't seek the acceptance of anyone else. handle your biz.
Dude, if anyone that doesn't know how to act normally in social situations, it's gotta be you. You even admit you like to debate/argue with people. It's your thing. If that's how you are socially... it's no wonder why you spend most of your time on forums everyday.

And I've already explained it has nothing to do with me being secure or not. Look at how quickly people are to defend themselves when things are called out. Immediately and naturally right? Sometimes right back with curse words like Gio. I bet anything if someone started bad mouthing you and saying false claims, you'd FOR SURE chime in and at least defend yourself or correct it. Especially if YOU'RE the OP that made the thread with completely honest info. That's like me telling you to chill, don't respond and let them keep talkin sh*t about you.

Anyways, I'm beginning to get a very clear picture now after all this, people messaging me with info, and actually encountering with you guys. Qwasion, this is just how you are, like you said. It doesn't matter what it is, you're the type to chime in and poke at people and like to debate and argue and stir things up. That's cool. It's one of your sources of entertainment. I get it. Now that I know this, I will not entertain your replies as I know it will never end no matter what. So I will stop here with you. There's no need to keep going anymore no matter what is said after this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Do you really think he's going to come out and tell all? lol...

I take my hat off to you for trying, but that's what BS artists do. They'll have a story for everything!!! He will not be caught, he'll try his hardest. He's actually starting to sound like MIKE, the dude from that bogus Jordan price website(Hyperoyalty whatever). Could this really be Mike's come back on BO? Just saying... Because MIKE always swore up and down that he didn't collect Jordans and he just liked documenting them just to enjoy the pictures So is this the real MIKE with all his Jordans? A fraud is a fraud, what's so surprising? Nothing will surprise me at this point.

The cards he sold off ebay will probably be documented on both fraud sites.
I'm a BS artist now? lol. "Fraud this and fraud that. Everything's a conspiracy because I'm crazy!" Wow man. You're really something.

It's insane how many people are continuing to message me about your craziness. I've been hearing some really bad things about how you are. Like every single person that messaged me started off saying you're a nutcase. I just get home and open a bunch of PM's and even messages on eBay from different people about you. You're just digging your own grave.

Just to add a little tiny bit more of many things I've received about you... it's been so bad where you got banned from Collector's Universe 4 or 5 times. User IDs included SportsItupCards, EB22, Hobbykings, Kneel, WoodenNickleFan and probably a couple others. Got Banned from Card Board Talk for making inappropriate sexual jokes about minors. Getting so crazy that eventually lead to legal notices sent to you by attorneys to stop your craziness. The list goes on man.

I don't even think I need to respond to you anymore because I clearly see why you're like this. And the more I read from other people, you're someone that just needs to be ignored. There's nothing anyone can do about you. You must have had a really bad childhood. Damn...

And the picture of you? Someone sent me that link too. It's found easily on this page: MICHAEL JORDAN Collectors, Buyers, Sellers, Traders, Detractors and Enthusiasts Around The Globe and Online HUPE ROYALTY: MICHAEL JORDAN EDITION

I just thought it was HILARIOUS when I scrolled down and saw it.

Anyways, I don't even think I need to respond to you anymore. I've got a clear understanding why you guys have been saying the things you say, even after proof after proof. At first, I was trying to defend my name for completely false accusations being thrown at me... but now I know it's really because of a few crazy people on this forum.

It was a headache at first... but it got interesting and quite entertaining at the end for me when I began to see the light about Giovanni and his circle of posses. It all makes sense now.

I'm goooood now and finished with you.

Last edited by Rare23air83; 01-18-2012 at 02:18 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:10 AM   #469 (permalink)

I call BS.

Payment cleared means payment CLEARED!!! Period.

You sound like MIKE when he said OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH yes it's legit! Payment cleared it's legit? I don't think so. You clearly said payment still hasn't cleared, so how can you post that it did way back on post #30? Cause you're full of #@#@#@#@, that's why!

All your BS "info" you posted is a bunch of lies from frauds like you! Once again... what else is new? Desparate!!

You're the fraud here, so what's your point?

Post #30!!!!!!!!!!!!! on page two of this thread, in your own words!!

You're just full of it that's all.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:22 AM   #470 (permalink)

Btw, I know who the fraud is that's giving you all this valuable info... I know it because he's the very fraud that made the user name "WoodenNickleFan" on the PSA forum and pretended it was me. The rest of those names are mine. I have buddies on that forum that I wished to chat with so I signed back up, period. I got banned for discussing, just like i'm doing now, but of course I was a "threat" to many there, and I would expose them like i'm doing here, so they didn't like that, and since it's a corrupt forum of course I got banned.

This very special person who is providing you with this valuable information was also banned from PSA forum for actually being a trouble maker, a real trouble maker! I guess now he's jumping on your nuts because he clearly still has it in for me... when I thought we had cleared up anything BS that HE raised. Although he was the trouble maker I was willing to just drop it but I guess he's still at it. Many here know who it is, and it will come out if it needs to.

"All" these people who are contacting you are scum bags straight up, so what's your point again?

All you gotta worry about is post #30.......................................

Old 01-18-2012, 01:28 AM   #471 (permalink)
Banned

ok ok. I know I said I wouldn't chime in anymore... but I couldn't help myself. Just ONE more.

lol. Keep up the good work!
Old 01-18-2012, 01:30 AM   #472 (permalink)

$18k for a refractor #/74, and I can't get a decent offer on a 1/1 auto. The world doesn't make much sense these days.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:48 AM   #473 (permalink)

I dont want to get into the mix but after reading everything/looking, on your supposed paypal payment you have a full payment of the 18K+, but then post later you claim in your defense with the Kobe guy that you couldnt send payments above 10K as to why you had to break them down, so how was this guy able to send you one in full with no fees deducted, I dont think anyone in thier right mind would send the 18k coverage free no matter how well they new someone
Old 01-18-2012, 02:12 AM   #474 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesvikings View Post
I dont want to get into the mix but after reading everything/looking, on your supposed paypal payment you have a full payment of the 18K+, but then post later you claim in your defense with the Kobe guy that you couldnt send payments above 10K as to why you had to break them down, so how was this guy able to send you one in full with no fees deducted, I dont think anyone in thier right mind would send the 18k coverage free no matter how well they new someone
I received the full $18.3k through eBay/Paypal checkout. But fees are deducted. The initial Paypal page only shows you GROSS Payment. But you can clearly see $17.8k being transferred to the bank account. If you goto your Paypal account, you will see this. I guess there is no limit if it's linked directly with an eBay sale? I'm not sure on that. But he did send it in one payment.

When I sent over the $10k payment to kobes_for_sale, it was sent as a GIFT and I wasn't allowed to send anything over $10k at once. Hence, it was split to two.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:06 AM   #475 (permalink)

What I dont get is the measures you are taking to "prove" this transaction.

Why do you care so much????

If it was legit congrats! The people in your circle will not question you, you will still have an extra $7K discretionary funds, these "select" collectors will still purchase cards from you in good faith, and you will continue to live your life.

Please let this thread just go away with all the other Jordan Insert threads.
Closed Thread