Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 03:23 AM   #476 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs View Post
$18k for a refractor #/74, and I can't get a decent offer on a 1/1 auto. The world doesn't make much sense these days.
Buybacks are not loved by the hobby anywhere near as much...
Old 01-18-2012, 03:51 AM   #477 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallYall View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrscards View Post
Wow that didn't take long to pop up. These guys are a joke.
Do you guys realize it's the other card that we all talk from beginning that bring this thread to sort of controversy.

it was the one that has not sold for 16K that UltimareDeron bring to this thread in the first page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDeron View Post
Why did it sell for so much when this card has the same grades and the BIN is less than your ending price?

1997-98 Michael Jordan Finest Embossed Gold Refractor #'d 71/74 BGS 9.5 | eBay
But now he increase his BIN to 18K...
Old 01-18-2012, 04:01 AM   #478 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare23air83 View Post
lol lmao

lol. Keep up the good work!
lol lmao lol

Last edited by Sickcards; 01-18-2012 at 02:34 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:17 AM   #479 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickcards View Post
does anybody know SportsItUpCards address ??
I'm sure his address can be found somewhere. But I think that's taking it too far. The guy is crazy and I was upset at him calling me out with false accusations... but I wouldn't want harm upon the guy.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:12 AM   #480 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
C'mon... it's called cashing in.
I once had a Kareem Abdul-Jabbar auto that I listed for a BIN of $150 just after one sold on auction for $130. Does that mean I'm part of some conspiracy regarding Jabbar cards..? If someone has a card that they just saw one sell for a crazy price, they tend to throw it up on ebay and see what they can get. Think about it.
Thought about it and this came to my mind .

I mean dude there was like 500 watchers and 50 offers they where flooding in where they not the words Jun used and the card smashed all records for $18'250 cool power to him .

Now with this logic why did not even 1 of the buyers make an offer on the one listed right now since soooooo many people are hot on this card so he should of atleast had the BIN hit last night or even an offer of $17.000K it's only .5 different on a subgrade what maybe $1500 -$2000 difference ?
Old 01-18-2012, 05:15 AM   #481 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjacookies View Post

No crook will ever admit to their corruption on an online forum. ...
You should know all about this you fckign loser
Old 01-18-2012, 05:25 AM   #482 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickcards View Post
does anybody know SportsItUpCards address ??
Why do you ask for his address ?
Old 01-18-2012, 05:35 AM   #483 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissandriver77 View Post
Thought about it and this came to my mind .

I mean dude there was like 500 watchers and 50 offers they where flooding in where they not the words Jun used and the card smashed all records for $18'250 cool power to him .

Now with this logic why did not even 1 of the buyers make an offer on the one listed right now since soooooo many people are hot on this card so he should of atleast had the BIN hit last night or even an offer of $17.000K it's only .5 different on a subgrade what maybe $1500 -$2000 difference ?
I had 100 watchers on mine, not 500. And I finally spoke to nybeamo because he asked me through eBay if I really indeed sell it for $18.25k. I told him I did and that it was a legitimate sale. That's when he rose the price up. I asked him if he had gotten any good offers, and told me he received offers ranging from $9k-$12k so far. Most of them through messages for an outside eBay deal. Those are his words. Maybe true, maybe not.

Anyways, that's the info I have regarding nybeamo's card. I had mine listed for 2+ months. He has his listed for probably 15 days now? Give him another month or two. He might land a buyer for $15k+. Or maybe some of the people who offered high prices to me don't have that kind of cash anymore because they spent some of that money already. You never know. BUT, it only takes ONE super buyer to come along and offer a high price. I'm sure Nat has offered him something. But you don't see his ID as one of the submitted offers. Many times, serious collectors don't even bother. They go directly to messaging them for an easy outside eBay sale.

Last edited by Rare23air83; 01-18-2012 at 05:38 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:04 AM   #484 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
You should know all about this you fckign loser

coolstorybro.

Just take me to court already over this 'illegal internet betting wager' already. Or you can continue spamming threads for over a half a year and waste away your meager little keystrokes.

I'm sure with all this pent up hatred and hours of frustration, you could have put it to better use and made well over $100. But hey, not my life.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:21 AM   #485 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjacookies View Post

coolstorybro.

Just take me to court already over this 'illegal internet betting wager' already. Or you can continue spamming threads for over a half a year and waste away your meager little keystrokes.

I'm sure with all this pent up hatred and hours of frustration, you could have put it to better use and made well over $100. But hey, not my life.
?????
So you admit that you lost $100 wager, but don't want to pay?
Because it's an 'illegal internet betting wager' ??????????????

85K Cards !!! Selling all my stuff in COMC, ANY OFFERS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Lots of High-end cards: Basketball, Football, Baseball, Hockey, etc
Old 01-18-2012, 06:22 AM   #486 (permalink)

Quote:
I had 100 watchers on mine, not 500. And I finally spoke to nybeamo because he asked me through eBay if I really indeed sell it for $18.25k. I told him I did and that it was a legitimate sale. That's when he rose the price up. I asked him if he had gotten any good offers, and told me he received offers ranging from $9k-$12k so far. Most of them through messages for an outside eBay deal. Those are his words. Maybe true, maybe not.

Anyways, that's the info I have regarding nybeamo's card. I had mine listed for 2+ months. He has his listed for probably 15 days now? Give him another month or two. He might land a buyer for $15k+. Or maybe some of the people who offered high prices to me don't have that kind of cash anymore because they spent some of that money already. You never know. BUT, it only takes ONE super buyer to come along and offer a high price. I'm sure Nat has offered him something. But you don't see his ID as one of the submitted offers. Many times, serious collectors don't even bother. They go directly to messaging them for an easy outside eBay sale.
Totally understand maybe Nat might end up with it who knows, Talking about records is there any Green PMG Jordans slabbed to your knowledge?

What do you think a 9.5 Slabbed be worth? ( if there was one that is )

Also a what do u think it would fetch Raw?

Last edited by nissandriver77; 01-18-2012 at 06:28 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:50 AM   #487 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissandriver77 View Post
Totally understand maybe Nat might end up with it who knows, Talking about records is there any Green PMG Jordans slabbed to your knowledge?

What do you think a 9.5 Slabbed be worth? ( if there was one that is )

Also a what do u think it would fetch Raw?
I don't think there are any PMG Green's that are slabbed yet. If a BGS 9.5 PMG GREEN were to ever exist in the future... I really wouldn't be surprised if it got ~$100k. The Pop 1 BGS 9.5 PMG RED would go for $35k+ at least imo. But I honestly don't think any PMG Greens that exist are in Gem Mint condition. Maybe a BGS 9 Mint at best. The only reason why there even is a BGS 9.5 PMG RED is because I heard it was never inserted into packs. It was rather given to an employee as soon as it was produced and cut. That explains why there is absolutely NO chipping and in GEM MINT shape. It's unheard of with PMG's. I would be all over it if it were ever to be available. But I highly doubt it. It's locked away somewhere I'm sure. But damn is it gorgeous.

I heard there is a PMG Green available right now, but asking price is $50k. I personally think that's too high. $25k-$30k seems more reasonable right now. The Credentials Now Serial #'d to /9 seems to be selling in the area of $25k-$30k. I'm sure someone would be willing to pay way higher for one of the Pop 2 BGS 9 of the same card.

Last edited by Rare23air83; 01-18-2012 at 06:55 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:19 AM   #488 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Ban this troll. Anyone who promotes scams and shilling should be banned. You are a DISEASE to the hobby world
And your a Drama queen little itch- go and and add the b to it
Old 01-18-2012, 07:24 AM   #489 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
Oh if only it were that simple ... it's not that clean cut. Not only the fact that a mountain of proof in raw facts exist proving price gauging & manipulation, along with shilling and an internal scam both here and overseas amongst a group of high end sellers, but also appears to be attracting new lowlifes.

Worst part is, with the way eBay is run, there is no way for them to really prove anything since anyone can just make an account and bid up an item for their own personal gain.

In the end, we are just trying to bring justice to the hobby and reveal the scum to the 'true' collectors here on BO.

Some other sites glorify these ringleaders, but we here at BO are calling their numbers. They don't like it, so our board just gets the title of the "Angry Negative Haters".

It's all good though, the truth is slowly being revealed!

You should write drama novels with all that crap you said above. I's gonna fight for injustice in the world of cards. I's a hero.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:30 AM   #490 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Fine, do what you guys do best and have your fun. I'll post my last piece of proof once it is mailed out and that will be the end of that. If you still don't believe by then, I'll know for sure there's nothing in the world that could make you believe the truth. But I've done all I can.
Like Katt williams said, let those haters hate.

It's their job, so let them do it. And if you ain't got nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.

Old 01-18-2012, 07:33 AM   #491 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
ok ok. I know I said I wouldn't chime in anymore... but I couldn't help myself. Just ONE more.

lol. Keep up the good work!
Why personal attacks? What does a persons face and looks have to do with this debate? I dont see anyone making fun of your pic standing beside that MJ doll you have up on your site. I never understood why people had to sink this low .
Old 01-18-2012, 07:33 AM   #492 (permalink)
Banned

All right fellas. It was RIDICULOUS for me to even do all of this nonsense, but just to shut the non-believers up, I went through the trouble to show all the proof as best as I can.

Original screen shot of payment being received by buyer. As you can see, as soon as I received the payment that very night, I transferred it to my Bank Account.

Here's a screen shot of the payment being CLEARED into my Bank Account just a few moments ago. Confirmed and done.

Me packing up the card in double envelope.

I will be going to the post office tomorrow to get it mailed Overnight Express with Signature Confirmation. I will not post the DC # until the buyer receives the card safely. This is for safety measures. I am not giving out shipping information for everyone to see on a $18.25k dollar card until it is delivered safely. It will be going from California to Indiana.

How's that? PROOF enough for you that it was indeed a REAL DEAL LEGITIMATE sale? Now does everything make sense? It's just insane to me how crazy Blowout can be.

I came in here because it was a card forum. I posted a huge sale I made to share with my fellow card hobbyists. I did NO shady business nor try to manipulate anything. This page ultimately grew this much with tons of flame battles because I was blatantly called a fraud/scam artist/liar by Giovanni and some of his posse. He still thinks it's a fake sale and I have NO doubt he's still not going to believe it. But we all know how insane this kid is.

So that's basically it. Thanks for those who believed my words and encouraged me to stay in it.

So to Gio and whoever else... next time, don't be too quick to judge people. At least hear them out and ask questions if you have any like a normal human being. You don't have to call BS right away and start swearing and callin names just because you have something against all Jordan collectors.

This is the one and only time I'm doin anything like this again. So get the f* off my nuts you stubborn lil b*tches. Peace.

Last edited by Rare23air83; 01-18-2012 at 08:03 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:33 AM   #493 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
You're full of #@#@#@#@ and desperate!

I've never shilled, period. A Debusschere jersey card??? I sold that card yes, but didn't shill, but ask me if I give a @&$^ what your fraud self says? No I don't.

I was part of HK as you already know and I told you in a previous post about why I was banned, because of frauds like you!

Yes, it's no secret that I had a ebay user id as "HobbyKings". Did I like HK before all the scum bags came along with their scams? Yes I did. Did I chose to pick that as my ebay name? Yes. I was contacted by that fraud Deekin, who told asked me to change my ebay user name, if I wanted to and I didn't have you and it was up to me....... I said I like the name and would like to keep it. He never took that name on ebay before so ne need for him to cry about it... So since then he didn't have it good with me and then later banned me, along with my speaking out against Jordan inserts....

I later changed my name because I was no longer on HK and didn't care for it or liked the people there, so why keep that stupid name? At that point it was stupid.

I later checked to see if that name was token and wouldn't you guess it, that fat scamming, abuse of power, moron Deekin took the ebay name and believe he still has it.

When I was banned from HK and the PSA forums, it was because of scum like YOU! No other reason. I am not a thief, fraud.................... I like to speak out against things I see wrong. Only difference here on BO is, it's not corrupt so there for I haven't been banned. Otherwise I would have been banned here a long time ago, and only for expressing my opinions on all this fraud going around.

Wow you are desparate!!! It is more clear to me now. I already knew you were full of #@#@#@#@, but you just put the cherry on the top! To take the time out......... You're the fraud here, NOT me, period.

What else???
SHUT UP

you shilled that card, I want paypal proof on the buying and selling, i want a dc number and I want video of the buyer opening the package and the card being in there.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:39 AM   #494 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
regaurdless of if you had anything to do with it, the auction is shilled. both of them are. anytime you have new accounts that have 100% bid on your items only and aren't using ebay that's shill bidding. and neither account with 100% won anything.
The only thing I can't figure out after reading this thread is how this managed to actually sell on ebay - 2011 A.J. Hawk Green Bay Packers 1/1 Sketch Card By:Q | eBay

LOL... So you're taking sketch card requests huh? Here is my request...STOP, because you suck.

You are just an ignorant troll man. You keep saying how much you like to debate but you suck at that too. Every stupid thing you have tried to "debate" has blown up in your face and you have been proven completely wrong by Rare, yet you continue to do it. Hopefully one day you will figure out that there is more to life than trolling and sitting in your dungeon drawing stupid pictures.

Last edited by dizzydolse; 01-18-2012 at 07:44 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:43 AM   #495 (permalink)

Rare, I don't see why you felt compelled to do that. Sportsitup is just a dumb troll at the bottom rung of the hobby. Anyone with half a brain who has read this thread should at least be convinced that you are the more level-headed, intelligent person here. You shouldn't be bothered by one or two clowns. This is a card forum and if I made that sale I would post it too. People post their sales or wins all the time because they are excited and that's part of what this hobby is about. Congrats on the sale man, sick collection too.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:46 AM   #496 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzydolse View Post
The only thing I can't figure out after reading this thread is how this managed to actually sell on ebay - 2011 A.J. Hawk Green Bay Packers 1/1 Sketch Card By:Q | eBay

LOL... So you're taking sketch card requests huh? Here is my request...STOP, because you suck.

You are just an ignorant troll man. You keep saying how much you like to debate but you suck at that too. Every stupid thing you have tried to "debate" has blown up in your face and you have been proven completely wrong by Rare, yet you continue to do it. Hopefully one day you will figure out that there is more to life than trolling and sitting in your dungeon drawing stupid pictures.
shite just got REAL

Last edited by JOHNJOHNNY; 01-18-2012 at 07:47 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-18-2012, 07:52 AM   #497 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHNNY View Post
shite just got REAL
MAD REAL

Old 01-18-2012, 07:54 AM   #498 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Why personal attacks? What does a persons face and looks have to do with this debate? I dont see anyone making fun of your pic standing beside that MJ doll you have up on your site. I never understood why people had to sink this low .
Damn... so I guess Gio never did personal attacks on me way before I even started lashing back at him? How come you never mentioned once about Gio's ignorant and rude personal attacks this entire time. And because I post a picture in the end that's readily available to anyone, I'm doing a personal attack. Riiight. Well I never said anything about the way he looks or his face. If you think it was a personal attack, then YOU must think he's an ugly troll or what have you. Just sayin.

Oh and I'm secure enough about my looks to post pictures of myself next to the Jordan wax statue in Vegas. Doesn't matter if you or anyone else made fun of me. Doesn't phase me one bit.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:00 AM   #499 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Rare, I don't see why you felt compelled to do that. Sportsitup is just a dumb troll at the bottom rung of the hobby. Anyone with half a brain who has read this thread should at least be convinced that you are the more level-headed, intelligent person here. You shouldn't be bothered by one or two clowns. This is a card forum and if I made that sale I would post it too. People post their sales or wins all the time because they are excited and that's part of what this hobby is about. Congrats on the sale man, sick collection too.
Thanks man.

It was definitely ridiculous work. I was shaking my head the entire time wrapping the card up for mail. Straight up bull sh*t. But I wanted to use this as an example. You have no idea how many PM's and messages I received from a ton of people on THIS forum, other forums AND on eBay that had so much bad experiences with Giovanni already. Almost to the point where I felt like I had to take initiative for these people.

Anyways... it's a wrap.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:01 AM   #500 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

hahaha. Those sketch cards are mad tight y0.
Closed Thread